Satanism Discussion Thread

Hails,

Satanist here. Ask me any questions you have, discuss your thoughts on Satanism or just post cool imagery.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/luke/10-19.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>imagery
Stopped reading there

What's with this symbol can you explain its background or significance

How can you support a dude who is destined to lose hard as fuck to god?

>being Christian
>2016

I like to make long distance calls myself

has anyone ever actually killed anyone for satanism? everyones always paranoid about le satanic sacrifices but I cant even think of one satanist cult or whatever killing people, meanwhile the (((abrahamic))) religious have kill counts in the hundreds of millions

Are you a LaVeyan satanist, OP?

My understanding of Satanism / LeVayen (however you spell it) satanism is that pleasure and service of the self is what each person should aim for, as opposed to goodness of others (as by Christianity) which means kindness, giving, self-sacrifice

How do you justify pleasure and self-service as being the best way to live?

I also understand it is not just self-service, e.g. you can be kind but only to people you like

Hail the titan Prometheus!

DAMNIT STYX

>/X

How does it feel to be a 40yr old virgin?

Are you Podesta?

No, I'm a theist.

Any question?

Cool. Okay, what are you asking Santa for, for Christmas?

I mean, if you believe in made up boogeyment like Satan, then you should believe in Santa, too. They both have as much proof of existence going for them.

Ah, so you're here looking for a "debate?"

It's the alchemical symbol for brimstone (suilphur). It represents hellfire.

>"And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone" (Revelation 19:20, KJV)

Possibly, I enjoy talking to Laveyans.

Why do you not praise the champion of man?

Of course I admire Prometheus.

What do satanist think of lucifer and satan? Do you have magic powers? Have you ever cast a spell? I have heard that satanist do not believe in a god or satan and do not worship anything but themselves. Is this more of a life style of selfish living? More like a set of guidlines to live your life by? Im not trolling. I am truly curious.

>Implying saying you're a Satanist doesn't impress edgy sluts.

Repent or burn in hell

Le Bleeding Edged Badteeth

Oy Vey, Goym.

Le Hypster Demagogue

chatty as hell

that was the last word. i stopped reading there too! wtf is going on in this thread???????

how does it feel to be such sa loser?

Luciferian Thelemite checking in.

Thanks for your answer op.

groovyefs is a fag

does your religion tell you to actively seek out and kill those who don't believe as you do, like the muslim religion does?

are you one of those satanists who believe in magic ironically to make fun of christians or are you an actual crazy person?

Why are you still believing in a (((Christian))) lie?

>What do satanist think of lucifer and satan?

I believe that Lucifer and Satan are one and the same. Lucifer is Satan's name in his incarnation as leader of the revolt of the angels.

>Do you have magic powers?

Yes

>Have you ever cast a spell?

Yes

>I have heard that satanist do not believe in a god or satan and do not worship anything but themselves.

There are different types of Satanists. Laveyan Satanists are atheists who see the character of Satan as an inspiration.

>Is this more of a life style of selfish living?

For Laveyan Satanist yes. For other types of Satanists it varies from person to person.

>More like a set of guidlines to live your life by?

There is definitely a Satanic approach to life. The main principle is to live your life for yourself and not for other humans.

This
Christfag please go

Do what thou wilt!

Satanism=self service
Christianity=self sacrifice

All religions are wrong Pham. The only way to true atonement isn't with one or the other, it's with an even helping of both.
The rule of the Middle path resonates with everything in the universe. Buddhism is the one true redpill

Pic related, if everyone did THAT, then there would be no need for conflict

>Implying saying you're a Satanist doesn't impress edgy sluts.
you just KNOW those kind of girls have smelly vag

God is putting people down, denying knowledge and demanding people follow very strict rules. By comparison satan is a cool dude, he encourages people to grow and strive higher and actually helped people become smarter, but then god got all mad and made everyone beg for forgiveness forever because they were curious about something. God is like an overprotective mother and a woman who holds a grudge forever, satan is a cool dad who wants to see you become a man and carve your own path, and let's you do shit, "just don't tell your mother about this". If humanity can someday break out of this universe, satan is helping with that while god is trying to keep us in the matrix forever

No, why would it?

>girls

>worshiping a kike

Thank you for your answer. I didn't realize there were two different types.

hahaha freeze yourself

4cult is an 18+ site.

>35 replies and 13 images omitted. Click here to view.
35 replies and 13 images omitted. Click here to view.
>35 replies and 13 images omitted. Click here to view.
35 replies and 13 images omitted. Click here to view.

>re you one of those satanists who believe in magic ironically to make fun of christians or are you an actual crazy person?

Both.

What does Satan produce? Nothing, he just sits around and smells his own farts while undermining God's creation and order

Dunno, why the fuck do the muzzies? that's why I was wondering. Thank's for the answer, a friend and I were talking about this earlier today.

There are many schools of thought.

Satanism itself is a theistic religion. It is the acknowledgement of the God of Abraham, and a rejection of him as the true God. These people are often the ones whom exist only to be edgy, and tend have little theistic knowledge. These people are often on a mission to simply offend Christians. This was LaVey at his core, though some of his "disciples" do not notice their own silliness.

Others, like myself, are referred to as Luciferians. This can be both theistic, or atheistic. I am atheistic.

The theistic Luciferians tend to believe that Lucifer is true God, and that it is a presence that is unimaginable by us. They tend to believe in a higher power determining the natural order, and that this higher power is concerned only with logic and knowledge. To them, Lucifer is falsely accused in the Christian faith as being the enemy of God, where they see God's adversary, Satan, as a mythical creation, and Lucifer is merely consciousness itself, the savior of mankind. See: morning star. This is generally Crowley's view on things.

Atheistic Luciferians, such as myself, tend to not believe in a higher order, simply because no current religion satisfies our belief system. If there were evidence of higher order, I would believe in higher order. As it stands, knowledge is what is responsible for bringing humans out of the darkness, therefore pursuit of knowledge, for knowledge's sake, should be regarded as the only holy mission for all of humanity. Knowledge alone will solve the worlds questions and problems about the afterlife, meaning, etc.

Satan gave humanity knowledge, without him you wouldn't have a computer to type that response on.

>Satanist

Eyeroll incoming. Fucking dork. Post some weird profile pic or something like Majestic Ape because you contribute nothing of value to anything ever and never will you cover up phony fake fuck. Get my hands on you, I eat people like you for breakfast.

This

>2016

>trying to be anti-Christian
>still believing in a jewish construct

How cucked can one person be?

>Satan gave humanity knowledge
>implying the Adam & Eve creation myth wasn't anti-polytheism and that Satanism is just a cucked metaphor for the Old Gods.

>Dunno, why the fuck do the muzzies?

Muslims kill people to scare non believers into converting to Islam. Lucifer was the original rebel and gave man free will, so Satanists believe that man should be free and follow his own path. We don't force beliefs on anyone.

how's the 8th grade goin sport

So basically you are an even edgier nihilistfag with little conception about the spiritual world except that the reckless of pursuit of knowledge will always be a good thing? Because you know, the afterlife is just something which can be understood?

Satanism is even worse than Christianity t b h

It's going great!

Why would you need a computer when you live in bliss? Now we have to discover good and evil ourselves instead of just being grateful for paradise. Ever since humans have suffered trying to rebuild that bliss, we can never reach it.

You do understand that Satan loathes you, correct? That he has no like or love or any positive feelings for you, right? He only feels absolute hatred and disgust toward you because you betrayed his Father and your creator, God, to worship him (Satan). Have fun in Hell for eternity. Satan won't be kind or good to you there.

Sweet ad hom, man.

>reckless pursuit of knowledge
lel. source for pursuit of knowledge being reckless?

That means do your true will (not degeneracy)

Are you a satanist or a thelemite?

I wanted to ask you about your journey down the QLPH when you said you were a theist, until this post.

>We don't force beliefs on anyone.

So you just won't exist after a little awhile because there will always be people forcing their beliefs onto others. You only exist as long as Christianity exist. Kek Satanism is the libertarianism of religious beliefs.

>hey guys in about 100-200 years Islam will be the new religion of Europe
>we have a chance to send them back permenantly, lets do this!

>I care not for the troubles of others, as I am only myself
>Weep mortal for the fate which has been brought upon you is final

>k

>ad hom

I made an observation not an insult as an observation to discredit what I perceived. Knowledge? Do you mean that modernity has brought anything but suffering for millions of people? There is knowledge that is beneficial and knowledge which is not, the reckless pursuit of knowledge for itself doesn't bring anyone joy or life.

I'm not a thelemite.

I understand the difference between true will and "do whatever you want".

Literally hang yourself.

You unironically believe in fucking evil, not just the edgy faggotry of your lower tier mouthbreathing cohorts.

The fires of hell await, and your master won't show you any kindness cause he's literally fucking evil retard.

Lol, there was certainly no substance to your statement other than "ur a fag bruh lulz"

>Modernity
Not an argument. Modernity has brought more good than bad. I'd rather be homeless in 2016 than homeless in ancient Greece. Life is better for even the lowest classes in the west. You have no argument, other than your feels.

>evil
>evil is a single concept

hang yourself Christcuck, Sup Forums is a paganist board

>Stories should be believed literally
t. L. Ron Hubbard

>/x

You would know my name if you were. Go away if you can't say it.

>that hand symbol

I called you spiritually illiterate and nihilistic. That's not an ad hominem.

>Modernity

Look up the Malthusian Theory of Population Growth and apply it the the migrant crisis of today and you'll see what modernity has wrought for those who worshipped it. Your aversion so suffering and death is pathetic.

>You unironically believe in fucking evil

What you see as evil depends on your perspective.

Were you ever one? Why would a satanist care about what Crowley said?

What tradition do you hail from?

>Canadian Buddhist

Whatever you say Chang. Ancient Polytheism resembled Buddhism in many ways but whatever, go ahead and worship muh Buddha

Looking forward to hell ?

How many animals, children, and babies have you sacrificed?

Say user is a big guy and you piss him off. He has the right to destroy you by hanging you on a tree, right?

Ask a catholic priest.

>I can use your character to argue against you but it's not ad hom when I do it. I literally believe in such a thing as "spirtual literacy"

t. literal memoid.

>Malthusian Theory

I'm fully versed in it retard. It has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

Done. You can troll someone else now.

Dionizy ZĹ‚otopolski

>Satanism Discussion Thread
>worshiping a pathetic, created, finite being like satan

Luke 10:19
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.
biblehub.com/luke/10-19.htm

Do you like cheese pizza without hair?

Ok, Satanist.

Tell me this:

How much time is left before the End?

You know what I am talking about.

I know we are close, I just don't know how close we are.

And why did you decide to choose Satan, when it is foretold that he loses in the end?

He got his ass kicked once, wasn't strong enough to remain in heaven.

And he's going to get his ass kicked again before the End Times.

Why follow the looser?

>I can use your character to argue against you

Yes? That's not an ad hominem. When you have a logical argument (2+2=4) and I respons with "yeah well you're a faggot" then
that is an ad hominem. Saying "I have doubts that you know what you are talking about because you are a moral relativist" is not an ad hominem.
>I'm fully versed in it retard. It has nothing to do with what we're talking about.
>REEEEEE

Yeah so the pursuit of technology from one race and its application onto a lower IQ race has nothing to do with the rabbit like population growth of Africa and the subsequent flooding of Europe, because people lacked self control and allowed their creations to work against them? This has nothing to do with the pursuit of knowledge biting humanity in the ass? What about Chemical weaponry, biological weaponry (there is literally weaponized smallpox that could wipe out the whole world), or nuclear weaponry? Are you going to look at Chernobyl and ignore it as a permenant reminder that the reckless pursuit of knowledge backfires due to the flaws in our intelligence and understanding?

This shit again. Only the memes exist
The molecular ping pong game your so fixated upon is being played by memes.

Yes the meme of Santa is real, and an army of elves known as parents really do cause toys to appear under Christmas trees the world over.

Is that not real enough phenomenon for your feeble mind?

>Were you ever one?

No.

>Why would a satanist care about what Crowley said?

Because he likes to read around and he was greeting a thelemite.

>What tradition do you hail from?

Former Laveyan. Currently a theist inspired by demonology, Milton, the ONA and chaos magick.

edgy fags belong to

>/x

gas yourself kike

>Laveyan

Why not just worship the Talmud while you are at it?

>has anyone ever actually killed anyone for satanism?
are you being real? people have killed for having their pizza delivered too late of course they have killed for satan

Would you say being a satanist inclines one towards sociopathy as Christianity would incline one more towards submissive behavior?

How's the 8th grade going?

Well, it's not that the Pic title has its name on it...

Seems like a lot of people here assume Satanism is a "reaction" to Christianity. Look up Joy of Satan if you want to see a different school of thought, not all Satanists are the same