>pol 1 month ago
>yfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gREZDJ6Uk9I
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46566312/#q46566321
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
youtube.com/watch?v=YLS6H1cCUgs
youtube.com/watch?v=kBK2ddiS7Eg
web.archive.org/web/20161101103049/http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/01/politics/hillary-clinton-2016-campaign/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw for real thought Trump was going to lose
>tfw woke up and found out he actually fucking won

>mfw The God Emperor was crowned ruler of the universe.

Now Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan Chase are part of Trump's administration.

Suckers!

They run the US what did you expect?

Donald isn't looking to be martyred like JFK

Now that the dust has settle, can someone explain to me what the deal with the Anti-Trump memes while it's still fresh in memory? Were they legit CTR or what? Anti-Trump shilling was super consistent and was personal as fuck.

it is a long time Sup Forums tactic of fighting shills by turning unironic shilling into an ironic meme and shitposting it to death

yup
sure some contrarian trolls were doing it too (and still are).

You have to remember this is the internet and literal autists and mental cases make it their lives to spew thei insanity on here and other places. Many suck cases, sad!

But the true cancer are the people who reply to the threads and don't just hide them on sight.

>It's already been a month

Still not tired of winning, guys.

We've come so far, but there is much work yet to be done.

youtube.com/watch?v=gREZDJ6Uk9I

Man has it only been a month? Hillary feels like centuries ago

guess this is now THE meta thread

>mfw thought he was going to win since the Summer of 2015
>mfw he won

My brain told me he would lose
My heart told me he would win
For once feels beating reals was a good thing

When they called Wisconsin for trump I literally sprinted to my car and sped to the liquor store and bought a bottle of champagne. When I got back he had closed the gap in pennyslvania and was only a little behind. I rolled a joint and drank champagne and couldn't even contain my joy as I watched pennyslvania and Michigan flip. I called the girl I used to bang in Pittsburgh and told her to thank her whole family for me.

I can't even remember a night I was so excited

/r/ that image of trump standing off against an army with the quote "The world is against me, wouldn't be fair otherwise".

I felt high the rest of the week. Like I was randomly breaking into a smile all day. Nothing could bring me down

I wish I watched Sup Forums during it, I was hanging out with some fellow trump supporters in voice comms and just watching the votes come in.

Daily reminder that /r/the_donald raided Sup Forums and made Turmp Sup Forums's canadite.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums has supported Hillary throught the primaries, and reddit fags must leave.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46566312/#q46566321

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

It took two weeks for my high to wear off. Right around Thanksgiving, actually (because I'm a retail wagecuck).

Fucking this

>Like I was randomly breaking into a smile all day.
this t b h

Kek at the jew silhouette

What is this from? I hope its not the lotr movie.

>he actually went to sleep
you're like a little baby

>I was there at the actual fucking voting process
>I witnessed Trump being elected LIVE
>mfw I had so little faith in humanity that I thought Hillary would win and the conservatives would lose

Can anyone post the video of Alex drinking champagne when Trump officially won? Iv always wanted to see the video but never was able to find it.

sorry too lazy to find the exact link for you, but I know it was in the full stream. I don't think I found any videos of the specific moment though.

I didn't fall asleep until 3:30EST, I had to know he won.

Fucking this

>Sleeping before you knew for sure

Faggot

I prefer this pic tbqh famalam

I hope she's smiling up there

youtube.com/watch?v=YLS6H1cCUgs

>mfw when hearing my neighbors scream "FUCKFUCKFUCK" all night .

>mfw when I saw the god emperor was beating the cucks

Hilldawg pepes a best

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

>yfw you're running for office and lose but Trump wins so you don't know to be depressed or overjoyed

pol then vs. pol now

That thread was magical.

>tfw stayed up all night for it

Saw it when it was already archived. Felt real bad man.

>mfw watching the results come in

The fights not over. If any of you give a shit about Trump we need to bury this Jeffrey Young at Huff Post. Troll him on twitter, post his info online. Do what you fuckers do best. Harass this fucker until he hangs himself.

Contrarian shitposting. CTR was defunded in the middle of October so by that point people were just doing it for the (You)s.

there were probably some actual CTR people but it was mostly trolls

Not as much as these I bet

youtube.com/watch?v=kBK2ddiS7Eg

>mfw Trump won

Captured midday Nov 1 on CNN

web.archive.org/web/20161101103049/http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/01/politics/hillary-clinton-2016-campaign/index.html

>Kent, Ohio (CNN)Hillary Clinton's campaign is insisting it can't be thrown off course in the final week of the presidential race -- because it's already running on auto-pilot.
Over the past 18 months, the Democratic nominee has built an impressive campaign infrastructure that has dwarfed her GOP opponent, Donald Trump, on fundraising and get-out-the-vote efforts. The sudden revival of Clinton's private email server as a top campaign issue is emerging as the ultimate test of whether all that work will pay off next week and whether her core message -- that she is the only candidate fit to be president -- will resonate.

I love how confident that the democrats got.

I encourage the media and SJWs to call Trump a "white supremacist" as loudly and frequently as possible; the hyperbole is a great contrast to the reality of white nationalism, which they only make look more reasonable.

>Monday, November 7, 2016
>Northern Illinois
They're coming.

Mostly people from other boards.
Considering that /qa/ is constantly trying to get Sup Forums deleted, I bet a good number of these faggots decided it would be funny to shitpost here.

>Jew on hillarys side

Trumptards are fucking retarded

t. leftypol

I expected him to drain the swamp, not overflow it.

youre all faggots

i knew he would win since last june and he sure did

it was an obvious kike job all along

Those pre-election polls deceived everyone. Libcucks discredited themselves completely and utterly. No wonder Fox News has higher ratings than all other news networks combined.

o..oy

Yeah but most people don't get that. They're trying to deligetimize him so he will not get elected a second term. Then we will be stuck with Elizabeth "dumb cunt" Warren or Biden

>woke up
kys

LARPing for the (you)s

No kidding, I never had a better moment in this site.
I can't even describe how good it felt to know we were right, and not only that.
The salt. OH GOD THE FUCKING SALT. I don't think we will ever see this amount of salt ever again guys. we were just at the right time and the right place in probably the most polemic presidential candidature AND WE WERE FUCKING RIGHT.

lov u gays

The greatest meme war victory yet. Will anything ever top that?

Same here. Still smiling and pinching myself to know it's REAL.

I downloaded this Picture before the Primaries and wanted to use it on the election

Fast Forward to Nov. 8

We win

I use it

Felt Good

Felt Really Good

Thanks Kek

I'll never forget when Trump and pepe became one in the same.
The lines were so blurred.

Did anyone think he was going to win?

Earlier on in the election I thought he could possibly do it but by the end I was pretty sure he was fucked

I spent the night sleepless, in a skype call with my american friend over in NJ, a trump voter. We kept refreshing the live results every 5 minutes, talking in between, cheering when a state got even the slightest hint of red. I still remember we both flipped our shit when he won florida.
I spent.. a good 8 hours in a live skype call to wait for that glorious moment, then they finally called it. I couldn't fucking sleep due to euphoria until my 11am, 24+ hours of no sleep to see the crowning of the emperor. I don't regret a thing.

>sleeping on one of the craziest election nights ever
How?

>tfw clinton was a trump plant the entire time
lmao

>On Super Tuesday
The liberals are here.

I guarantee it was 90% shitposting

This so much this, I fell asleep at 1:00am just to wake up at 2:00am with CNN declaring Trump the winner

Sure, that explains why their posts coincided with weekends and holidays.

Does anyone have a link to the song that the mods stickied when Trump won?

I fucking stayed up until exactly 2:40am and had to work the next day at 5am faggot.

I just couldn't sleep. I was so happy when he gave his victory speech.

So happy.

>mfw

That whole night was crazy.
As soon as I saw the results in Kentucky, I knew Trump would win.
In the RCP average, Trump was only ahead by about 10-15 points. But in actuality, he won by about 30 points. As soon as i saw this, I knew the monster vote was real.

there you go Britbro.

>Thread theme

Oh shit how did I forget

I let that shit play in the background the entire next day

I wonder how long CTR's website will last until it dies.

When I shitposted a stock photo of a concert and said it was a Tim Kaine rally in a town of 1000 people I got 250+ replies.
> Tfw the idea all opposition is centralized shitposting created the_Donald hivemind that gave the last push to win us the meme wars.

They're just going to change names and keep on the agenda m8

Thanks, man.

Thanks.

This. Sup Forums during Brexit was amazing, I can only imagine how great it was during election night.

fuck I'll never forget pol's greatest moment

Sup Forums cannot possibly have a better year than 2016

unless