She's literally retarded.
youtu.be/xwOGlrWwZ74

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jesus the way she speaks is annoying
hot though

> liberal hoe: muh air pollution

> the tuck: what does that even mean? the air pollution?

Literally laughed for five straight minutes

Tucker
>You're not even interested in learning what they think
SJW whore
>It's not about learning what they think!
Tucker
>Ohh... (condescendingly)

I lost it.

"You got the hand gestures down but alot to be desired" *nods in agreement*

She's fucked up on opiates

God damn I feel bad for you brits. I mean, you do know what hot is, don't you? You do have SOME hot women on that dreary little rock.

That thing looks like a down syndrom sasha grey

Why are stupid people validated in today's society by smart people who listen to their views and argue against them?
If you were in a classroom and the class retard said to the prof "muh muh Trump muh muh", the prof wouldn't follow respond by starting a rigorous debate with the class retard, would he? The class retard would, and I argue, should, be dismissed.
This girl clearly isn't "retarded" but she also clearly doesn't really know or understand the topic they're talking about - why is she validated by appearing on fox news for a discussion about what she's saying?
>muh free speech
By all means, people should be able to say whatever they want, but why give people a platform who don't deserve one?

When he thanks her for being on the show and dismisses her she looks at him like pic related.

Does she want to hate fuck him after he dominated her?

She owned him, obviously did her research and Tucker just looked like a fool deflecting everything to "omg stop calling trump hitler he has feewings toooo"

You fucking mongoloid, do you not realize there's other types of pollution besides that in the air?

I must protect his smile

"hand gestures"

she is a QT

relax britcuck, you don't even have freedom of speech

inviting on low hanging fruit and using their own hysteria to mock them for entertainment purposes is just Tucker's shtick

>You got the hand gestures down but the argument is wanting

Get 'em tucker

((((Schrode))))) shes cute but pls gas . Jews push their agenda and say "NAZI" if you disagree with them.

such a great pic

>he owned him
lol, no
see: for how ridiculous the segment was

I've only recently become aware of this guy's p
presence because he's been all over Sup Forums lately. How long has he been newscasting? He is based as fuck. The look of "holy shit this person is retarded" he gives to liberals splits my sides every time. He is a shitposter in prime form on national television.

Can't cuck the tuck

He's been around for ages, but he just recently (like 3 weeks ago) got a show on Fox to replace Greta van Sustren when she quit.

He's about 5,000 times better then Greta van Sustren was.

>here's other types of pollution besides that in the air?
ya ur posting for example

His been on a fox morning show for awhile. He just recently got his own show. The beginning is him owning some sjw retard and then having some more rational guests on.

you're only just now seeing him because he only just recently got his own show and has been using it to btfo liberal retards ever since

the guy has a long standing career in tv though

youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

>Can't cuck the tuck
Am I the only who thinks this sounds like something cross dressers do?

Redditor detected.

Tucker stop shilling your channel here

holy shit his response to her sperging out about Bannon

>obviously did her research
Still waiting to hear which regulations the lawsuit was over or how this presents a conflict of interest. Also still waiting to hear how she connects this to Trump's being chosen as Time's 2016 Person of the Year to Hitler's being chosen in 1938.

But yeah, I get what you're saying; she was cute and might be your GF if you keep agreeing with everything she says.

She's actually fairly competent for a libshit.

Ah that makes sense, thanks. This guy is fucking awesome. I'm going to have to start watching Fox for his antics alone.

seems so.

was watching this. i can't handle any msm news debate for more than 5 minutes at a time. the constant adversarial tone makes me feel like i'm on adderall.

Well, we could change it to "Can't sucker the Tucker"

Why is Tucker Carlson so relevant on here all of a sudden?

I mean he's been around for a long time right? Why have I constantly been seeing threads about him now after he argued with that black guy. Tariq or whatever

>crossfire
Holy shit I haven't seen that in ages.

You can't handle the banter

see posts quoted in

It's clear to anyone she obliterated the guy.

Look at the clip again, this time pretend you're not a Republican and hate women.

>Trump appointed someone head of the EPA who sued the EPA in the past
>no that doesn't count because more than one state was involved in that lawsuit haha stupid grill do you even know what the suit was about?
>yes it was three regulations they were suing over they were air pollution-
>HAHAHA AIR POLLUTION NOT A THING LOL U DONT KNOW NUFFIN
>the three regulations were-
>BTW you have a degree in social sciences haha its not a hard science look at my ad hominem its a good way to pick apart your argument isnt it
>it's backed up by sound climate scientists who-
>HAHAA ONE MORE THING like why do u hate trump???? ur speaking hate speech right now!

Fucking retards. Use your brain for one second and think about it. The guy looked like a fool to anybody who's ever seen a debate, but of course this is a Fox News circlejerk so you all think he crushed her.

The leaf is bringing the bants!

Why is tucker so condescending. He constantly has that "what are you even saying face" as soon as people talk.

He's worse than sjw's the way he shuts down discussions.

Damn that's fast. I just watched it live like 20 min ago.

It was a good show, until it was taken down by Jon Stewart's whining.

It doesn't matter because it's watching liberals get treated condescendingly. It's about time.

Is this question for real?

I dunno this tucker guy, but he just rekt this crazy woman
>MUH MARSHLANDS

It's weird how liberals all speak in the same way. It's uncanny. They just use a lot of buzzwords and vague meanings

>you've got the hand gestures down

He used to be on CNN and MSNBC believe it or not.

It's because she is a Khazar Jew. These people have high IQ and are the ones pushing every single policy we hate. Libtards are people who fall for their propaganda and indoctrination. They bark but cannot bite because they are a brainwashed fighter and not a geniune one.

so let me get this right

her points

>Hitler was time of the year 1938
>Trump is time of the year 2016
>Trump is Hitler
>EPA nominee wants to deregulate
>Air,water, and land will be fucked
>Steven Bannon is a white supremacist and anti-semite

Don't pretend you don't chuckle, cuck. He only acts condescending towards retards

He got his own show a few weeks ago.

srsly, this. Tucker just does to idiot libs what Stewart/Colbert/etc has been doing to the right for over a decade now. Whatever else happens this is going to be a fun 8 years.

>Do you have a degree in the hard sciences?
>Yes, I have a degree in ethnic and sociological studies
Ha, btfo that stupid bitch

Honestly I like this guy but she had a point and he acted like a SJW and deflected it with fallacies.

Let's be honest to ourselves. She had a point

Not really, she just doesn't stumble over her words.

Goddamn her voice is off-putting.

She wants to cry but is keeping her composure

I wish Tucker had mentioned that Obama was also Person of the Year in 2008. Her argument would've ended right then and there.

BTFO

that stink eye at the end, fuckin great

Her spiteful nod after tucker thanks her for being on.. Fricken seething.

I wish he had mentioned that every politician since 1945 has been compared to Hitler and not one of them was Hitler.

No. You wish you were.

I hate John Stewart but he kind of BTFO Tucker here.

Ugh I hate when ever Stewart, Colbert, Bill Maher, or any comedian tries to engage in this shit. They get called out on their shit soemtimes and being partisan, and they just go to their comedy as a way to play it off and not answer the question. It's absolutely infuriating how they dodge with himor and people eat that shit up, and then they have the balls to get mad at someone else for not playing their game and trying to be serious

L I T E R A L L Y

N A T C H Z E E S

cannot unsee

Careful buddy, that's a dissenting opinion. Any time liberals get lel bTFo'd xD you have to automatically agree with the retard on fucking FOX NEWS of all things that he's the superior one to le dumb liburull. How dare you think otherwise. Cuck faggot liberal commie left wing hillary supporter.

Supposedly Tucker was already quiting the show in 2 weeks after that. Tucker admitted he used to be very lazy until he had kids and cleaned up his act and sharpened his skills. When that person on fox and friends started screaming Clinton is a rapist he started smiling/laughing while the rest of them looked horrified. The guy is a badass.

how did the bulgars get so lost

He's a smart guy and he doesn't like it when people pretend to be smart to lord over others, so he puts them in their place with the rest of the dummies. As for his face, I'm not sure what you're getting at. Do you find his face offensive? That's the face he makes when he's listening and thinking. Is his open-mindedness and calculation offensive to you? Because your comment is on par with "I don't like his face" and it offers very little argument value.

I guess that means Tucker really fucked her.

CANT KEK THE TUCK

Fuck that shit, I am not gonna give praise to people acting like conservative versions of Colbert. The thing that makes us different is that we argue with facts and logic, otherwise it's just two SJWs arguing with each other through emotion.

>muh carbon
Oh you mean the "carbon pollution" that increases plant productivity WHILE reducing the amount of water needed for produce...that pollution?

THIS ISN'T NORMAL!

that's right bitch, your liberal normal for the government is over

she hates him you permavirg

I was going to scroll by thread and saw this reply. To start with,holy shit your condescending tone is absurd. I then went and watched the video.

This woman was horrible. She had these grandiose muh feelings reasons for calling people ghastly or hitler. Also holy shit that hard science degree question. Why yes I do! its in social sciences the hardest of the physical sciences. She couldn't even fucking explain what that guy sued the EPA over other then he sued for air pollution regulation.

IRONY ALARM

shit tier '' debate ''

no one won, no one learned anything

holy fuck this butthurt

What it is with this bitch and her hand gestures.

Watched it live, Tucker destroyed her and made quick work of the California Congressman as well.

>all the sciences

What's with her right eye?...is that like a rage twitch, or did her boyfriend get tired of her shit at some point?

This is correct.
Pol is retarded. Remember when they busted up hillary's satanic pedophile ring in that tunnel under that pizza place?
Pol has always been stupid but I blame this shit on hillary's pepe speech.

His show on Fox only started very recently, and it's pretty good too.

i absolutely busted a gut laughing while checking in someone to this hotel i am working at

they were pretty confused until I gestured over at the lobby TV and then they started laughing as well

it was pretty fucking kawaii desu

did anyone even watch that? Tucker got his ass handed to him. The final 20 seconds he had to even resot to ad hominem.

You "red-pill" cunts are fucking delusional

Oh I know that face well. That's the face of that crazy skank at the bar about to throw a drink on somebody.

lol, was gonna reply but these two anons beat me to:
&
The discussion was about her calling Trump Hilter; she veered off course about the EPA bullshit and wanted to get muddled in details about the EPA. He let her go a little too far about it really, before bringing her back to the matter at hand.

I like Tucker but he just got rekt terribly.

She could not give one specific detail about the cases or regulations. Everything was "THIS NOT NORMAL, TRUMP IS HITLER"

The bitch proved liberal women are fucking clowns who are better at making hand gestures than arguments.

>Tucker vs Dunning kruger effect

>BTW you have a degree in social sciences haha its not a hard science look at my ad hominem its a good way to pick apart your argument isnt it
>Attacking someone's ethos isn't a good way to discredit their argument
If someone without any economics degree or experience in economics is telling me their thoughts on what economic policies should be enacted, should I trust them?

>Trump is Time's man of the year
what the fuck? i though they picked some Poo lord or something

>The Hitler card again
>Again

These people really are brainwashed by jews

honestly Tucker and the girl sucked. I was disappointed after watching this.

She was naming specific lawsuits and instead of getting into what was actually contained in the lawsuits Tucker says something like so your conclusion is Trump is Hitler. Pretty unproductive interview. CNN tier