What church should I go to, Sup Forums?

I was raised Methodist, but my childhood church has become degenerate. I want to start fresh, and I'm open to choosing a different denomination.

What church do you go to and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Earth_creationism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try a Catholic or an Eastern Orthodox Church. See what you like better.

baptist church, the truly redpilled church

In America? Good luck. Orthodox might be your only decent bet.

>shopping around for a religion

literally admitting you know it's not real

Denomination =/= religion. It's more like choosing between Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft for gaming. Either way you're getting vidya, just slightly different styles.

Christian non denominational hipster church. The one I go to has A LOT of white girls and white families in general. Look for one that has a coffee shop attached to it if youre looking to maybe get together with someone

Wrong.

Good point

A lot of morons think you can pick your denomination but there is only one correct one.

I don't have an issue when people choose between denomination within solid Protestant denominations and not liberal mainline ones (PCUSA, UMC, ELCA, TECUSA) but picking between say a Roman Catholic church and say Baptist church based on things like the liturgy and one is more 'BASED' is stupid.

Roman Catholics teach a false gospel.

Church of Christ is okay.

>Wrong
Nah. Denomination is just whatever accoutrements you prefer, and which church is nearest you and most tolerable.

The Church of Kek is where it's at. Christianity is for fags.

Go to a solid Reformed or Presbyterian church, one that teaches Calvinism

To an extent. I am Sydney Anglican and I found myself differing with the church on some issues. The great thing about Anglicanism is that it's solidly Protestant and Reformed while retaining a simple and pure liturgy.

OPC, RCPUS, ARP are all good denominations. Be selective with PCA churches and avoid PCUSA they're liberal!

The Jewish one.

FSSP
SSPX is better but they excomunicate you for it nowadays, tho you're a protestant so it doesnt matter really

>Sydney Anglican
Good Heavens, how could you even? Those Gosford faggots would make me too ashamed to call myself kin to them.
That said, the Anglican cathedral up here is pretty rad, but otherwise the Lutheran churches are the better option.

What's wrong with them? I chose my denomination based on studying scripture. I disagree with Lutherans on some issues especially issues like the perseverance of the saints, double predestination, infant baptism not that I reject it but Lutherans do it for the wrong reasons.

One thing I do dislike is that it has become too low church. I am not for a chasuable or any Romish attire. But I would still prefer they retain the vestments and drop this annoying contemporary worship.

Both heretical groups. But like 99% of 'Christians' on Sup Forums you chose religions based on dress not on doctrine.

Back in the day a hood rat nigger told me that the 2 biggest cons were pimping and preaching.

Churches want your $ for a fairytale

At least with whores you get your dick wet.

Roman Catholicism is totally cucked and fucking gay, peace this, inclusion that and blah blah. The priests are tools because theyre not allowed to preach anything "political" (which really means anti progressive. Or they get labeled and lose gov't grants.

If you want real Christian elements and doctrine with some fire and brim stone I suggest Eastern Orthodoxy, cause.

>What's wrong with them?
They're actually flaming faggots, pro-rapefugee, Greens party stooges.
>I disagree with Lutherans on some issues
As I'm sure most do. But for the most part, it's the most tolerable, until we can have actual Pelagian or Martinist churches.
>But I would still prefer they retain the vestments and drop this annoying contemporary worship.
If only. Been to a very conservative Catholic cathedral in NYC. Was quite something to behold.

>What church do you go to and why?

Scientology of course!

Go AMISH!

Joy Of Satan; stop following anti-spiritual Jewish bolshevism and start using the higher powers of your mind. Actively cursing Israel > Asking the Jewish god nicely to do it for you.

>. I want to start fresh, and I'm open to choosing a different denomination.
Nazarene. They're the conservative counterpart to the Methodists

I tried reading dianetics, I'll stick with regular Jesus thank you.

>church
absolutely degenerate
Why not follow the same gods as your ancestors did, instead of a Jewish lie?

>Why not follow the same god[s] as your ancestors did
Doing so, Pablo.

Why don't you follow quetzalcoatl?

Because I'm not Mexican. If I was, I probably would though

Then define degenerate.

Are you talking LCA?

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You know you want your planet, hot wife, and 10 blonde haired blue eyed kids.

reformed theology

doukhobor

Maybe? It was one of the cathedrals in the city. Hit up most of them that day, so i'm not sure which one it were.

You posted a school not a church you moron!!!

The temple of ECK is calling.

As long as its Protestant, you should be fine

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Anything Reformed (i.e. Calvinist)

Southern Baptist, PCUSA are the best options. Check out the Acts 29 Network as well, they're a church planting group with good theology

Degenerate can mean several different things, but an example of which would be following an intruding desert religion if you have European ancestry. Unless of course, you are a sand nigger, then there's no problem with you being Christian.

> Southern Baptist, PCUSA are the best options
PCUSA are you kidding? They ordain women?

PCA or OPC

Roman Catholicism doesn't preach the wrong doctrine as they just dont preach at all about doctrine anymore. It's all watered down bull crap, filled in with fucking baselessness and mindless chatter when ever the priest goes up to preach (gospel) otherwise the prayers and etc. are what faith Christianity itself was established upon. Nvm the bs about idolatry.

>would be following an intruding desert religion if you have European ancestry.
So Christianity is fine? Jolly good.

Preaches a false gospel which sends people to Hell

Orthodox sunni mosque with Sufi influences and a mystical strain preferably with a mixed congregation or one made primarily of Turkish people and/or Malaysians

You have to go back martinez. America is and always will be protestant.

>Calvinism
Fuck you, Calvin taughy predestination

Unregenerate atheist hashing out at God.

Evangelical Protestants believe the Earth is 3000 years old.

So no, Prods arent fine.

Any sources on that?

Nigger/Jews/BTFO Islam reporting in from boonies. Kill yourselves

You don't know much, do you?

Whoops, my bad, I always get them confused.

Yes, PCA. PCUSA has fallen into heresy

lol Jewish (lowercase g)od is right? Dont be a fool kid,

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Earth_creationism

That's like saying all Americans support Hillary.

cuckservative detected

t. Juan Hernandez

John 10:25-30

Welcome home.

Paganism

And?

So did Paul, in countless places

Read Romans 9.

The point of being "evangelical" is bible literalism.

The mainline Prods have all but declined (with maybe the exception of Presbyterians).

The elites in the Republican Party are Catholic. The elites in the Democratic Party are Jewish.

This kid knows where it's at

No you are wrong. I understand you're an atheist and so you stopped using your own brain a long time ago. But as a young-Earth creationist we hold to a 6,000 old Earth some within the community go as far as 10,000.

lutheran

>3000
It's 6000. That's what Genesis teaches

People strawman literalism way too much. I would be a Bible 'literalist' sure.

But obviously I look at the historical and grammatical context.

Go to a church that says the true Latin Mass

Anything else than traditional Latin Catholicism is a waste of your time and infected with modernist BS

Pelagians and Aminians BTFO

You do realize that there are tens of millions of German, Irish, French, Austrian, Italian, and Polish Catholics in the US right?

How do you respond to the fact that the Bible consistently teaches justification by faith alone through grace and that your 'church' teaches otherwise?

Catholicism itself is a waste of time

You can't be saved by your works

>we
Now that's a shame.

Fair enough, but the Bible itself doesn't say anything about the age of the earth. That was created by Archbishop Ussher.

the god emperor is presbyterian and so should you

>not being apart of the church of KEK

How does that BTFO Pelagians? Are you thinking of Arians?

It can't say the age of the earth outright, it's a book for all time!

James Ussher studied the genealogies of the OT and got his conclusion that way

That name cracks me up. "Church of Christ." No shit, what else would it be a Church of? Aren't all Christian churches Churches of Christ?

> Fair enough, but the Bible itself doesn't say anything about the age of the earth. That was created by Archbishop Ussher.
He reasoned using scripture.

>thinks the Earth is 6-10k years old
>because I disagree with that believes that I don't use my brain

Kek

Arminians basically are moderate Pelagians

You haven't used your brain because you threw the 3,000 year old age figure. Meaning you haven't critically assessed other side. You probably heard that from some atheist gamer channel you're subscribed to.

>Fair enough, but the Bible itself doesn't say anything about the age of the earth. That was created by Archbishop Ussher.

Seven days, my man. Seven Romulan days.

>The point of being "evangelical" is bible literalism
Actually that's more a fundamentalist than evangelical thing. But you seem unable to distinguish different streams of Protestantism.

I feel about the same but my opinion may be colored by having gotten into arguments as a college freshman with a Calvinist who couldn't argue worth a shit

Baptist's are the true faith

Doesn't really matter if he was working from dodgy Torah translations.
Not to mention how ridiculous the notion is.
Touche.

There are some similarities, i guess. But that still doesn't explain you thoughts on the BTFO there.

The most red-pilled church is the Greater Church of Lucifer located in Spring, Texas.

And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
I'm glad to have you guys defending the historic faith taught by Paul, Augustine, Jerome, Calvin, Edwards, and Spurgeon

Ussher's conclusions have been matched by plenty of modern scholars

The Catholic Church. You gotta be smart enough to skip all the PC BS that floats around, and willing to read and comprehend some key facts: less than 1% of all priests have ever been accused of inappropriate behavior, the overwhelming majority of pedophiles within the Church have been convicted for *homosexual* acts against *same-sex* children (that's a huge red pill), the Church is the biggest charity in the history of mankind, etc.

Once you get past that, you will be quite pleased to become a member of the only church founded by Christ himself, led by the successor of Peter, and an institution that has remained free of every form of liberal bullshit (except perhaps on immigration issues).

And if you become some other kind of Christian, know that nowadays it's all cool with protestants.

>'literalist'
That's just a slur for anyone who takes the bible seriously at this point.

But that still doesn't make them right.

If I were to go back to the church I would go Catholic.

Interestingly enough my dad was raised Catholic and as an adult HATED the Catholic church until his dying day. Feels unsettling, man.

>Aren't all Christian churches Churches of Christ?
No

I made a mistake with the 3k number. I was wrong. And I'm not an atheist nor am I a gamer

He was raped by a priest.

Romans 9

John 6:37-44

John 10

Ephesians 1
Read these passages very carefully. Arminianism is absolutely contradictory to the word of God