Why does Sup Forums unironically care about globalism?

Why does Sup Forums unironically care about globalism?

(((Preserving culture))) is the biggest meme in the book and in the grand scheme of things all cultures will deteriorate.

Scared nationalist BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE
youtube.com/watch?v=1JG71gZjzz4
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh no. I hate that faggot and can't stand his videos.

anyway, globalism is a tool used by the ruling elite to enforce control over its people - newspeak has dictated it to have positive connotations when really - globalism has NEVER existed in the first place through human history. Already it is Unnatural.

Secondly, look at its effects. White people are going to become minorities in their own homelands in only a matter of years. Do you think the loss of biological diversity is a good thing? You probably wouldn't even understand that question considering your pro-globalist stance

Third thing: with the loss of white culture the systematic oppression of society will continue, unhindered by the opposition by whites who fight for free speech and higher moral values

So, not only is there no positive for globalism - but the burden of proof is on YOU to prove why we should not have borders and let anyone travel anywhere they like

We are a combination of our genes and the environment we live in. Nationalism is about protecting and preserving your genes and the environment you live in.

>culture
Many people here are *ethnic* nationalists. I honestly couldn't give a fuck about culture unless it promotes fucking up your genes like Islam with cousin marriage. A thousand years of buddhist *WHITE* Europe would not be as destructive as a thousand years of secular humanist or christian NEGROID Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE

> White people are going to become minorities

Stopped reading there who cares about you, your ethnic groups and your feelings it does not impact the history of time at all AT ALL

>the history of time
Are you a retarded abo or 12?

> PRESERVING YOUR GENES

Here is a wild idea you just marry a girl that looks like you and your kids do the same and so on and so fourth

Immigration of low IQ ideologues for the sake of the economy. No I don't care that they're brown and I don't give a fuck about "my people". Anyone who ends up caring about ethnonationalism is doomed for failure.

We tax payer for literal ape monkey breeders with 0 IQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=1JG71gZjzz4

These baboons should be allowed to starve.

I am someone who isn't self centred neet

>We tax payer
*We tax payers pay

I have a family you goblin abo.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

>all cultures will deteriorate.
This is necessarily a bad thing if it means attributes of African, Arab, or Southwest Asian culture are fused with European and East Asian culture. There is absolutely nothing positive in the former cultures, no matter the pros and cons of the latter.

>check patreon
>30 grand a month
dayum nigga libs are rich af

I'm not against globalization. I'm more than happy to turn the entire world into a white paradise.

Unfortunately, though, the current method of globalization involves exterminating white populations. And frankly, I simply cannot endorse that.

MFW not an argument...

>globalism
I just realized this is bait. The video is about globalization, not globalism.

Remember to sage.

Ape faced goblin.

Wait what is wrong with the jews owning hollywood?

Why are Australians so stupid?

Jews hate christianity and everything it stands for. Therefore they hate good morals, kindness, decency, morality etc. Don't believe me - just look at their talmud and the sabbatean-frankish school of thought

Considering the profound influence and presence of Jews in hollywood - its no suprise hollywood is literally a cesspit of degenerative filth

The effect of this is that it implants thoughts and influences beliefs of susceptible listeners. Jews are literally preying on young minds of our generation through these hidden and concealed efforts.

Mass media and culture should only support good things, for only good comes from good things, and bad comes from bad things.

You are all insecure cucks who have all your own problems and try to spring it on a group of people. You all make me sick

How long does it take to sniff a whole canister of gas?

sorry i dont want my grandchildren to be half nignog. if youre okay with shitting in your bloodline you dont deserve to reproduce

Our public schools got raped by teacher's unions who care more about their pensions and benefits than the children. There are good private schools if your not a poorfag

If you let your children watch that shit it's your own fault

If you control pop culture, you influence the next generations values. This is extremely obvious in the Western world since the 60s

All of this^

so wanting to preserve your fucking bloodline makes you self centered? good luck without whites you monkey

The middle east has been far more advanced than the whites while we were all fighting about religion... It is sheer luck that the whites were in charge for the past couple hundred years which brings us to now and us not being oppressed.

If they were so great, why did they decline?

giving one government a total monopoly in governing is a bad idea

Stop making this thread.

>Why does Sup Forums unironically care about globalism?

Because we don't want to be slaves, fool.

>(((Preserving culture))) is the biggest meme in the book

Oh, okay, then we don't need to accept other people "Culture", do we?

Globalism a shit

AMERICA FOR AMERICANS
EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS
ASIANS AND AFRICANS STAY IN THEIR RESPECTIVE CONTINENTS

HEY, WHITE MAN
SUBSIDIZE YOUR OWN DESTRUCTION
THANKS

Everything must come crashing down eventually, there's no preventing that, it has always happened

Do you care if rhinos or elephants or tigers disappear? There are other animals right, so who gives a fuck?

He isn't white, probably Chink

I dont want my son's head to get cracked open like a fuckin egg from a sucker puch from behind by some congolese some leftist imported because they felt sorry for them. We have every right to preserve our way of lofe from those vying on destrying it.

youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
>having to be told huffing solvents is bad

You Animals deserve the boot on your neck

I unironically liked this back when it was uploaded. Granted that was back when i was 15

Now this is shit posting