What do you think was her last thought Sup Forums

What do you think was her last thought Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4004480/Pictured-Afghan-migrant-17-modelled-gangsta-rappers-raped-murdered-EU-official-s-daughter-met-work-refugees.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mommy

Hitler did nothing wrong

"Now this is enrichment"

Oh shit im gonna cum

This is like the 4th thread like this I've seen today.

Who is she?

"I'm a good person"

Why couldn't he have been black?

This.

>at least I'm not racist

You're trolling us, right?

i wonder if this fart is going to smell bad, i hope not

Trips don't lie

Who is she?

express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan

It's just so sad guys. She was probably minding her own business. He walks up behind her, pulls her away to a secluded spot. She starts saying "no, no, I support refugees" but it falls on death ears.

He puts his brown hands up her skirt, along her soft, pale thighs and into her pink panties. He inserts a couple of fingers into her wet, pink snatch and starts to kiss her neck and grope her tits. He turns her around and removes her panties, before sliding his big dark meat insider her.

She's crying by this point. He pulls her hair and she starts hearing the rhythmic sound of flesh on flesh. She is wondering how much further he will go, will anyone stop him.

He's nearly done at this point, and with a moan he pumps his Muslim seed inside her. But he's not done. He needs to kill her and dump the body, and at this point she knows it's over.

Just make me so..... sad

>could of had a v8

>i wish hitler won

That's sad.

This can only end one way.

Darn, too soon

honestly?

i think she was extremely confused as to why something like this would happen

These refugees do not fuck around it seems.

>hope i didn't get aids

>pic related

They're out of control in a cucked nation full of cucks. Germany is lost.

As a true German her last thought was "Not all muslims are like that" or something along those lines.

>Ich will nicht, dass alle Flüchtlinge dafür verantwortlich gemacht werden
"I don't want all refugees being blamed for this"

>UNNNF FUCK ME HARDER DADDY

The only reason to kill the victim is so you don't get caught. Then this retard goes and gets caught anyway.

Beat you to it.

>Sup Forums was right again

Poor bitch.

AT LEAST I AM NOT A RACIST!

fake she died a different way to what's described in the media

>can this day get any worse?

delet

Probably got broken in half instead during a rough sex spit roast with her fuck boys from the refugee centre.

Germans dying from perverted deaths as usual.

Given she was a dumbass woman...

>he smells funny
>why is he so brown
>where did I leave my keys
>this water is dirty
>I hope he didn't give me herpes
>did I leave the front door unlocked
>I wonder if chad read my tweet
>I think I'm dying
>glug glug glug

>diversity is our strength.

You did zero research you fucking retard.

>She was walking home after a party
>Fucking faggot brown shitskin rapes her

In b4 you say, "o-oh well she should have walked during the day time!" anyone can walk at any time of the day. But this faggot deserves the death sentence.

m8 she worked at a refugee center

play stupid games, win stupid prices

Really makes you think

she was helping out in his refugee camp so they prob knew each other...

For savages the murder is the ultimate part of the thrill.

"it was a wise move to get fucked by the whole party again today. one of them was actually white i think, so no ammo for the nazis when they sample DNA.
damn i hope they dont find a hair of him or something ..."

>Helping out at refugee center
Probably weird fetish shit, then, until she realized she were to die - at which point she had her first and last realization: Sup Forums was right again.

"is it in yet?"

She had a vibrant experience

>"B-BBC is great"

>The family of an EU official's teenage daughter who was allegedly raped and murdered by an Afghan migrant in Germany has asked for well-wishers to donate money to a refugee charity.
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4004480/Pictured-Afghan-migrant-17-modelled-gangsta-rappers-raped-murdered-EU-official-s-daughter-met-work-refugees.html

The daughter of a pro refugee EU official who was raped by a refugee and then he drowned her in a river.