I am a CIA employee pushing "Pizza Gate"

The goal behind the whole "pizza gate" meme is to discredit those who oppose TPTB.

Getting masses of what you would call autists to get behind a conspiracy as ridiculous as pizza gate does a great deal to discredit our opponents.

I am almost surprised that we do not even have to push this meme much anymore. We have literally convinced thousands of people that emails about a pizza party at a pizza restaurant is referring to the raping of kids.

This has spread far and now we are able to label websites we do not control as fake news as many have picked up on this story.

I would like to thank all of you who have helped us on this website.

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LBmUZGyizoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TPTB?

Just to be clear, we should cease all investigation immediately, right?

Don't look into this anymore?

the powers that be

Also first google result for TPTB

t. guy with an internet connection

no please continue your "investigation"

So your a pedo too, huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=LBmUZGyizoA

Get back to work.
You're not paid to tell them.

"The Powers That Be"
pic related

Tell me again pizza fags how james alefantis translates to some kiddy diddling shit in french.

I think we probably should JFK the CIA based on how ineffective and stupid they are.

Agreed, as someone working in OP's department, we are behind this and tricking you, haha dumb drumpf supporters.

Say it with me MADAME PRESIDENT

Yes it seems drumpf supporters are easy to trick, HA GOT EM!

well, jones IS a schizo and only wants $$$, so good

Cool, RP thread.
I'm a vigilante hacker responsible for injecting massive amounts of fake news onto the world wide web, also pushing pizzagate to help the zionist cabal that I have ties to.

I think you're trying to drown out my comments on the matter.

So, here's how -I- respond;
>Satanic Panic
>Connections to the Secret Service, because the operation is so close to the White House
>Connections to the FBI via their cohorts and their dealings with the satanic panic-built political machine
>Those in support of John Podesta literally have 0% usable, reliable sources to provide a valid argument; Since there isn't, the plan is mud slinging
>It could be said that all retaliation to pizzagate is by those who UTILIZE these pederast services.

this seems fraudulent and homosexual.

Having said that, pizzashit seemed as such as well, yet there are some weird occurrences in that story too but who gives a fuck, it is part of burger culture now.

Now, CIA I shall show you the true meaning of power;

>What has no body and a nose?

I'm Jeb...

nice try,

Pizzagate was started by David Brock and CTR
Brock used it to smear/get revenge against ex-lover Alefantis and former spiteful employers Pedestal and Clinton

>The goal behind the whole "pizza gate" meme is to discredit those who oppose TPTB
Do you realize where you are? It's like the Empire writing a bad Yelp review about Mos Eisley to discourage tourism there. This has never been a respectable place.

YOU MEAN CALZONEGATE?

Please disperse this thread.

OP if you plan to LARP. dont use a stale copy pasta

sage larp posters always

>it's just a false flag

Nice try faggots. The cia are the ones who run this sick fucking ring. You're all going to by lynched by angry parents now. Enjoy the unraveling of all your power.

Nice pasta you faggot

They are coming after me

The Powers That Be

The only other time I've seen that acronym was when I peeked in at Voat. OP is probably a LARPing Voat faggot.

no

Pizzagate and Richard Spencer have caused division in our anti-SJW alliance.

>Agreed, as someone working in OP's department, we are behind this and tricking you, haha dumb drumpf supporters.
>Say it with me MADAME PRESIDENT
we've been tricked!

No!

The pizzagate fuels Fake News fuels tptb to justify suppressing non establishment information is a clever ruse within a ruse to make you back off.

They WANT you to think that your are idiotic patsies being used to justify a crackdown on non legacy news media so that upsetting facts like the mass import of child raping Muslims is not exposed in the media.

In fact; Islam is a religion of peace and Muslim rape gangs ARE FAKE NEWS. The real news IS that Christians and Jews operate child sex rings out of international pizza parlor chains.

The entire migrant crisis or displacement of native white populations is an elaborate hoax to cover of Pedophile Pizzerias managed by satan.

It's just common sense.

bump

Fucked up. Now all the jew media has to say is "fake news" and we get shot down all thanks to this shit

>Implying nsa and Cia are trying to destroy each other
Not even trying are you

*aren't

we have to expose the jews

New here eh? Many of us are on a bit of a hiatus after winning the POTUS election. You ain't seen nothing yet. Hang around and lurk more.

OP is a manlet

>people still respond to this shit even after reading the latest, spiciest pasta "Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos."
Good going, guys