Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/07/europe/angela-merkel-veil-ban-atika-opinion/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11559451
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the germans are literally cucked enough to reelect that witch

way more cucked than france, even more cucked than sweden

screenshot this

i just realised something. tyrants are getting the boot and they're all peaceful transitions.

what

Germans just need a charismatic leader who understands the people.

And where are you in all of this?
The rest of the world is trying to uncuck itself in this huge shift of right wing nationalism and you just jumped on the SJW globalist train electing Justin as it crashes and burns like the kid who tries to be cool by being like wearing the same kind of clothes as everyone else when it's a year too late and out of fashion.

She's back to "I don't want to overun the continent with muslim scum, honest" mode again: edition.cnn.com/2016/12/07/europe/angela-merkel-veil-ban-atika-opinion/

Just like she was a while ago:
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11559451

The Germans will believe her lies again and vote for her on an anti-immigration ticket, they aren't all cucked, a large number are jjust retarded.

God that fucking hand sign she ALWAYS does in photos.

Its that her trying to say "I'm le Illumianti badass" or some shit?

>its time to end this guythey have bent the boundaries too far>> Anonymous (ID: Gk5pmfXG) 12/07/16(Wed)20:03:41 No.101982367▶
i think i know a guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute

There is no one to beat her, everyone I know hates her but nobody has an idea who could even try be the next Bundeskanzler. Its sad.

The Germans forced us almost into the bad ending of this universe, let them rot.

>implying that Obama could've possibly continued being president past 20 January.

You don't understand, you have to imagine that everything besides AfD, which has just seen its political birth, is even more cuck shit than Merkel. Our only hope is AfD at this point.

AfD needs to go NSAfD pretty quickly or we are fucked for good.

It can be. With Trump in office there's even a chance for an actual Germany on this land again. As for if we will, a year is a long time - but all signs suggest that yes, we'll at least be rid of her.

i don't think it can be done
that cunt has too much influence

A perfect analogy of Canada desu

Canada's been copying USA politics for a long time, there's just a slight offset of a few years

We'll be fine

No you stupid Americans how often do we have to tell you: you vote party not chancellor, even CDU voters who hate Merkel will vote CDU. CDU will still be the biggest party, because all other established parties are even more insane and afd will get around 15-18%.

Well not if we can stop that from happening. Vote AfD and shill all year, then the issue will almost certainly be resolved.

There also is no reason to insult somebody for asking a question. You divide-and-conquer faggots are a goddamn epidemic.

The Germans will do it one day, but perhaps not anytime soon. They will become the world's next superpower

Lord Kek never forsook us after all.

nah Germany is dead, sorry man
you guys are brainwashed, in america at least the people are pretty damn conservative (even in cities.). it's really sad, because you guys used to be the gold standard in terms of being based

The true tyranny is still at the reigns. You're just looking at the public facing puppets.

The cuckold hierarchy goes:
Germany
Sweden
Canada
England
USA

>forgetting France