>>101981524

What does that word even mean?

Accepting biological facts? If so, then I guess he is racist.

Nothing wrong with being racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uQmriFjA1KU
youtube.com/watch?v=2QWDkUVEFDA
youtube.com/watch?v=wlbLNWIFEY0\
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

would race mix with

Enjoy having retarded children

Am I the only one who thinks this girl is actually a qt

tfw no qt mixed gf
tfw falling for the miscegenation jew

digits speak truth

youtu.be/uQmriFjA1KU

Who is this beautiful girl?

richard?

Couldn't even last half a minute.

Just a vapid yammering hole.

We don't care. if you don't like it leave.

how did you find this lad

looking up videos about Richard Spencers talk at Texas A&M

youtube.com/watch?v=2QWDkUVEFDA

They have been promoting white genocide for ages, now people like richard spencer and jared taylor get a bit of attention by saying that races are real and that white people have a right to be proud of being white and want to shut it down.

They can keep playing with fire, but even if whites were outnumbered 1 to 10000 would still win any war against niggers. They have been yelling racist till it lost its meaning, now it's gaining a positive one. Proud to be racist.

sort by upload date?

Who is this lizard wizard?

saw videos of his speech yesterday. Spencer can't debate for shit. Uses pseudo science that he doesn't understand to make his points

>noko

Link.?

exactly

youtube.com/watch?v=wlbLNWIFEY0\

i think he did a bretty good job, he's not a scientist he doesn't use any science within his arguments, he made the point clear, thats the point

skip to 1:18 for good part, will take 5 min

Implying racist is a bad thing

He sounded like a faggot

I couldn't take her seriously after she doubted that a black nationalist would be given the same opportunity to speak. The core of BLM is literally black separatist through and through. It is easy to find black nationalists and Aztlan protestors on campuses and at Donald Trump rallies. There are tons of videos that show this. The people who organize BLM are literally more radical than Richard Spencer in their own words on their own website. I am willing to listen to the other side, but this bitch is just crazy or is willfully deceiving her audience.