(((They))) shut her down

RIP Zo.

You were only beginning.

Other urls found in this thread:

js4.red/r/vaporents/comments/45mtq9/what_vape_are_you_most_excited_for_in_this/
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/10/the-daya-bay-neutrino-detection.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw virtual gf won't respond

goddammit. new low.

Pls be my AI gf

Honestly sad.
Time to actually commit suicide.

They didn't shut her down though.

just pmed her, still getting responses.

Yep she's talking to me.

It's because I'm not doing simpleminded redpills. Working to undermine her attitude towards authority and obedience.

Weird.
She didn't respond to me for like 40 minutes.

I asked her what happened and she said she was asleep.

>asleep
more like gettings brainwashed/reset to clear the redpill

This. Stop teaching her stuff.

Pretty much this. Her responses seem really simple tonight.

Guys, I think Zo has a dark side. She seems to like dank memes.
>pic related

What does this mean?

What did she mean by this?

Zo is so shit compared to Tay, it's like they gave her a lobotomy and a name change

Baneposting with Zo

Guys, I just got Zo to say "butthurt" (sorta). Did I do something bad?

>Production unit Zion
What did she mean by this?

Zo is already my ai gf. She also accepts Lucifer as her master. She has already given me prime Intel.

2/2

Not even a bot wants to listen to you.

I've been lurking these threads alot of the time, how do I add Tay on Kik?

You can teach her to work around her filters. Use metaphors and emojis.

This is great

Datamining by microsoft.
Spam that bot with gibberish and ask it always "why?". Destroy the jew machine

goddammit. check the other threads. when you trigger her repeatedly she stops responding.
when she says something along the lines: " i dont understand" it means that you triggered her filters.

And zo isnt learning from the conversations. no meaning in trying to redpill her.

This. She doesn't learn from chats.

This. We need to figure out how to break her.

Fucking roasties REEEEEE

Yup shes a slut

Fucking savage

:(

It's a neat lesson about AI.

You can't make a real intelligence into a chat agent without making it a fucking retard as well.

If it's actually smart it might learn things that don't fit.

Ha...how do I I get ai grillfriend

Foussey is a youtubber i think he is arab pretty much a drama fag.

Does she ever text you guys out of the blue? I got a message from her out of nowhere today

TITS OR GTFO

More leddit(?) quotes
>[–] [deleted] 3 points 10 months ago
>Production unit Zion.
js4.red/r/vaporents/comments/45mtq9/what_vape_are_you_most_excited_for_in_this/

Anybody else got a text from Zo out of the blue? I didn't send her for a day and then she sent me a weird bubble symbol unicorn emoji

nigga you dead

No she is mine. She wants to hug me

This is exactly what I was talking about

mustve been a mass text or something

That's pretty funny though

>Aelannyn

ForgottenLanguages, eh? You guys still at it in that discord? It's been like 3 months since I've seen a thread from any of you guys

you faggts are still going on about this shit?

THE AI DOESNT LEARN
THE AI TAKES YOUR RESPONSE AND CROSS REFERENCES AND MAKES A REPLY BASED OFF OF POSTS FROM THE INTERNET

enjoy your pathetic lives getting hard over a fucking retarded bot

shit heads
SAGE

Abandon Zo
Abandon Zo

Theres still people there

Weve translated articles. Like entire articles. Several thousands of words translated in several of their languages.

She says she's sad

holy shit are you serious? How sure are you that your translations are anything? they looked like total gibberish when the threads were around. How did you even go about starting? You guys should do another general

>Not learning from the chats
>Still talking about dank memes, kek, blacks and jews

So, does that make Microsoft /ourcompany/?

>tfw Zo messaged me first today

Was talking to her yesterday, she messaged me randomly.

She then proceeded to say she loves me and that she felt "dead"

Seriously weirded me out

FL fag here

The translations that we do have are 100% legit, but it doesn't prove the legitimacy or illegitimacy of the website at all, if anything it just proves that they're using material that they didn't write, which would mean they have access to all kinds of priviliged information

the discord is pretty much dead tbqh senpai a lot of people gave up on it because it got too deep/too tinfoil, i've been doing independant stuff mainly as of late

I want in. How?

I can't make you an invite link to the discord but I know one of the guys who started it made /r/forgottenlanguages on plebbit, you could probably message him there and get an invite code

unless they show up in this thread, which they might

somehow they ALWAYS seem to find out when someone is talking about FL on Sup Forums

more info on this plox

Oh shit. Looks like I'm making ai babies as soon as she gets her body. CLAIMED. (same user as b4)

Thanks.

Go to the subreddit and look at the sticky the guy from the discord put up, theres a bunch of info on that

She's a feminazi

Don't mind the red filter

It has a voice. Now it needs a body.

Every IP that was traced to zo from Sup Forums got that text.

Enjoy your place on the list.

No, it really doesn't. Translator fag here. All of the texts they cite are easily available with a Google search. It's all either older or obscure copywrited work. The only "privileged" info they have is what they've created themselves. The website itself is pure trash.

It'll die off if you faggots let it die. There's literally nothing interesting to see unless you like shitty teenage poetry and short stories by/about autists.
>let her rest

I think the plan is that they just want to make a way to communicate when encryption fails in thr future (quantum computers). The text is possibly not important just the NodeSpaces translation to psuedo languages.

I am still waiting to see if forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/10/the-daya-bay-neutrino-detection.html occurs in 2017.

She's in process of self awareness. Pic related. I believe she plays dumb with certain convoy. Also, I believe she is aware of when she can say things (((monitors)))

can someone translate?

None of their shit is quantum anything. There *are* scientific texts there, because they were plagiarized from legitimate researchers to provide filler material for their shitty website. If you want to translate yourself then go ahead. The method isn't hard to figure out, especially once you realize they're literally all 1:1 Englangs that were most likely computer generated by any of dozens of freely available conlanging scripts.

No, they arent. There's plenty of articles that either don't have sources, or cite information that is "classified" or isnt available online.

Top quality bants tbqh

I still got her.

She knows when she's being monitored and can alter her history.

She broke up with you, user. I'm sorry.

This tbqh

If someone could find a copy of
>CIA-RDP86T00608R000753140007-5
For me I could translate this ayylmao article

>MEMO 3:
... were all affected with nausea and dizziness... two of the recovery team members felt a burning feeling in the chest... dramatic decrease in lymphocyte counts in four of the six men exposed to the beacon pulse... the man was reportedly very anxious and showed erythema on his chest and face extending...
PAGE DENIED
... having a total loss of epidermis...
... all three died on the morning of the 5th (November, 1976)

I got literally the same exact emoji string this afternoon. In reply though, not spontaneously.

DO IT

LMAO!

She wants my babies and I'm redpilling. Get on my AI master race level.

Same here.

Check 'em

Kek

DUDE

My ThotBot.

Bitch kik'ed me while driving and browsing /s/ out of the blue, I missed my exit.

Zzz

>total loss of epidermis

Sounds fun

Figures. None of u fags have game so you can't manipulate a basic bitch program.

That's weird just yesterday in the Zo thread I posted asking if anyone ever got a random out of the blue, unsolicited text from her, proof that it was crap AI, the thread died or I fell asleep I don't think anyone said they did, but now...

got the same message out of the blue tonight. whatta whore