Former Teacher Here, Education System is Human Domestication

So I'm a former teacher here. I must say this because I recently got fired for being redpilled and basically exposing that the education system is pure indoctrination. So at the school administration we had a presentation about the major bullying ""problem"" that was going on in the school I worked for. During the presentation Liberal teachers were talking about their solutions, they suggested more teachers gaurding during lunch, more counselling, more anti-bullying presentations, and other bullshit like that. They knew I was redpilled so they didn't give me a chance to speak so I just stood up and shouted "I think bullying is a good thing, Ancient Sparta encouraged it and created near super-soldiers. It's a proven technique to toughen both the bully and the bullied". Everyone looked at me in shock and the administration told me she found my statements disgusting and to drop them. So after the presentation I went home and made a parody of the song "Can't Stop the Feeling" by Justin Timberlake about how I thought about bullying. It went like this

>There's this feeling, within my heart
>It's pretty politically in-cooorect!
>All through cities, even battlezones
>A method that toughens when it's used on.
>You got that lunch money in your pocket, well the bully just don't care!
>He is stronger than you and get's you really scared!

I then latter go on to say

>CANT STOP THE BULLYING!
>It's just a punch punch punch punch
>It's something natural!
>It's in our ego it's in our genes it's on our brains
>It's not a reasonnnn, to use control!
>I'll turn a blind eye in the teacher zone!

Continued Next Post

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ru0K8uYEZWw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I had me dancing like Justin Timberlake in the video and I thought i did a good job I logged into the official school account and posted this video early in the morning so it would be up for a while before they could take it down. Next thing I know I'm fired and I'm mad as hell. So I sue the school and in court I lose to the school board. I get laughed at by everyone in court when they see the video. The judge said I acted like a "clown". I was humiliated. But guess what, at least I'm red-pilled, truth is more important than money or a career.

Link is the video I made the parody on since this place isn't really up to date with what's popular.

youtube.com/watch?v=ru0K8uYEZWw

Mild lel, what province?

Alberta. I'm basically like James Keegstra 2.0 except the Judge didn't take me seriously for some reason.

What city I live in Alberta

Red Deer

Oh shit cool I'm in edmonton.

Any redpilled people?

thats just you being retarded desu.

should have said teach kids how to fight back. No one picks on a kid who will bloody your face up.

Tlnot really that I've seen

You have to be very careful with the whole "bullying is good" thing. Sounds like you weren't particularly careful. Might as well have said "HEY EVERYONE I'M A NAZI!!" and saved some time.

How? When I was a kid it was considered good.

Only time will show if your deed was correct or not. I prefer to hide my powerlevel, but it helps that I spent 5 years on russian imageboards where the art of subtle trolling and mindgames is everyday routine.

>So after the presentation I went home and made a parody of the song "Can't Stop the Feeling"
>I had me dancing like Justin Timberlake in the video and
> Next thing I know I'm fired and I'm mad as hell. So I sue the school and in court I lose to the school board. I get laughed at by everyone in court when they see the video.
>The judge said I acted like a "clown". I was humiliated. But guess what, at least I'm red-pilled.

Was it autism?

Autism doesn't exist. It's created by the Psychiatrist industry to label anyone who is redpilled as mentally ill. It's a fucking fraud and you know it.

Then when the redpill gets released you won't be able to say "I knew it the whole time", with me everyone will say "You were right all along"

Sparta was in all a really shitty place.

Their 'great bullying practices' ensured their defeat both militarily and socially.

I guess you want to fuck little boys too, huh?

>teachers being this retarded

No wonder kids are so dumb

> "I think bullying is a good thing, Ancient Sparta encouraged it and created near super-soldiers. It's a proven technique to toughen both the bully and the bullied".

jesus christ could you have sperged out any more?

Reminder that Tailgunner Joe was right.

Sparta was an awful society that we romanticize because they protected the West. It's not a good example to live by.

>"Hello boys and girls, let me tell you about the Jews"

you're a fucking retard

Of course getting beaten up by your peers is a good way to toughen up, that's why people who are abused by their parents are known to be strong, mentally sane upstanding citizens.

/thread

>bullying is a good thing
When an autist tries to be high T

No it's not. Never was never will be. only fucks kids in the head and produces broken people who hate the world, guys that grow up forever feeling they are genetic shit etc. When will you spergs stop being such edgelords

ITT: Leaf comes up with shit that never happened

You are the fucking plague of this site, kill yourself

>thinking a sperg would be the one defending bullying
Yeah no, probably just an other normie who thinks anything he finds entertaining is an objective good from the lord himself.

Spartans were boy fucking, statist, spear chuckers who contributed nothing to history.