Trump 'open' to young illegals staying in usa

nytimes.com/2016/12/07/us/immigration-dreamers-trump.html

> “We’re going to work something out that’s going to make people happy and proud,” Mr. Trump told Time magazine. “They got brought here at a very young age, they’ve worked here, they’ve gone to school here. Some were good students. Some have wonderful jobs. And they’re in never-never land because they don’t know what’s going to happen.”

> During the campaign, Mr. Trump vowed to “immediately terminate” Mr. Obama’s executive action on Dreamers, calling it unconstitutional. But in recent weeks, Mr. Obama has said that he has urged Mr. Trump to consider leaving the provision in place.

> On Wednesday, some activists expressed skepticism about Mr. Trump’s comments, pointing to his earlier promises and heated anti-immigrant language during the campaign.

> “We expect no pivot, no softening,” said Frank Sharry, executive director of America’s Voice, an immigrant advocacy organization. “But we are mounting a massive resistance.”

is he selling us out already?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/31/politics/donald-trump-immigration-speech/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing there says that.

Have faith. Trump's cabinet members are like rabid dogs regarding immigration. They realize the demographic shifts mean the end of the Republican party if they don't do something.

Those who helped build the wall for free get papers. I've been saying it this whole time.

>They realize the demographic shifts mean the end of the Republican party
WRONG

not an argument

he was just playing 4D chess with the uneducated vote. He will be a great president, for all demographics. There be a shit storm brewing about the prohpecy of obama calling martial law before the inaguration. also the jewish rabbis that recently sent him a letter to help rebuild the temple. Something says were close to the end.

>(((NYtimes)))
hey guys remember that time where during the campaign they said he was going to give illegals amnesty?
oh wait he came out and doubled down on everything he originally promised
hurf fucking durf

>Trump wins the young latino vote by deporting the criminals and keeping the smart ones

>children staying

I hope not

>Sup Forums ignores and tries to defend Trump backpedaling yet again

the (((media))) said this exact shit during the race
you know what happened

But this is something TRUMP said.

Also link me to one example where this happened during the race.

So far Trump has already kept at least one or two promises and he's not even in office. Hopefully he gets us a good deal on immigration.

I'd rather have old illegal immigrants. The young ones have been infected by the SJW virus bc they went to colleges.

ok shill, I guess you just forget the media shitstorm when it came to his "alleged amnesty" you know what they said as well? That Trump himself said that, then shorty after it didn't fucking happen, shock and dismay

but here you go idiot, i even got it from a (((trustworthy))) source

cnn.com/2016/08/31/politics/donald-trump-immigration-speech/

>capcha is Clinton Peso

>NYtimes
Medium lel. This is getting old.

read the art of the deal, faggots. trump rarely states his actual goals upfront; rather, he wildly overshoots what he's looking for and then lets his opponents negotiate down to what he actually wanted. this lets him look like someone who has given a fair compromise when he didn't actually compromise at all

the wall is getting built. illegal immigration is going to stop, and liberals are going to let it happen because they think they got the best of the donald when he says "ok, decent people can stay." why even complain about naturalization if you know you've set up policies that'll never let illegal labor get in again?

>nytimes.com

what did he tweet though?

>trusting fake news sites

Just like they won the mesitzo vote after Reagan gave out amnesty?

Full retard

>but hurrrf durrrf
Show me where he changed his position.

ending birthright citizenship is impossible. nobody can change the constitution anymore. it's impossible having 3/4 of the states in your side. obviously the difference is that democrats unlike the republicans will change the constitution through appointing activist judges that completely ignored the constitution when it comes to most things except birthright citizenship (check the 4 assholes in their side on the scotus)

> Kids going to our colleges, learning the culture, and being kicked out
Fucked up.
> Adults with no interest in education or naturalization being allowed in
Also fucked up.

Trump's right guys.

Having to rely on big government buracratics to rig races is what the republicans do so I wouldn't be surprised.

If Trump doesn't deport all 20-40 million illegal aliens and abolish birthright citizenship the party and country are done for and he'll be the last conservative voted into office. Allow people who have own businesses and homes turn themselves in and pay a fine, apply for resident alien status, allow children of permanent resident aliens born in America to apply for citizenship. Otherwise get on the other side of the wall

No, he's just being a rational human being. Most of you can't comprehend something like that.

does he actually plan on doing ANYTHING he said he would? oh well, it was worth it just to shit on hillary.

>Trump literally beat Romneywith hipsanics

>Wrong ;(

Gee i wonder why obama and the powerful elite would bring large numbers of little helpless boys from central america

I wonder if they feed them pizza

>Have faith. Trump's cabinet members are like rabid dogs regarding immigration. They realize the demographic shifts mean the end of the Republican party if they don't do something.

You fool.

They will just cater to the "minorities" in the hope they can steal the votes from the Dems.

Democracy is why we are being fucked over royaly by the rest of the world because these fucking politicians use foreigners against the rest of us.

They promise them rights and free shit for votes. This always is to the detriment of the white tax payer.

I knew Trump would do this.
He will get rid of the crims and then turn around and give the rest amnesty. They will love the republican party after that and its a whole new voting block.

Then in 20 years you will be in an even worse situation when you wake up to it.

>One person implies the Republican establishment will do something they've never done before
>The other calls him out by telling us that the previous poster is wrong
>You don't understand politics and post memes on a politics board

Get out. I'm taking your coat.

Trump is having to shift his tone from alpha shitlord to comforting beta boyfriend now that he's won the election. But you don't appoint someone like Jeff Sessions if you're not serious about dealing with immigration. There's no reason to believe Trump is going to go cuck.

I get it, guys. But breaking up families is politically impossible. Only way is to make a constitutional argument against birthright citizenship, which is slightly less than politically impossible. But then you'd have to strip current citizens of their status, which might as well be impossible.
>inb4 cuckold
long game, faggot

>NYT

Why would we get rid of perfect great immigrants that are helping our nation though?

trump understands the press. he knows nytimes has a mostly leftist audience.
trump is playing the obama game. act cool and collective and cater to whoever while letting his cabinet and congress do all the dirty work.
the presidency is pretty much a figurehead/media personality now. just like obama was pretty much worthless and did nothing but read teleprompters and sign papers while the democrat establishment did all the work, this will be the case for trump.

BUILD FULL AND COMPLETE WALL FROM THE GULF TO THE PACIFIC

IMMEDIATELY DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CRIMINALS

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, INCLUDING THE "DREAMERS"

ALLOW NO PEOPLE AT ALL FROM MUSLIM COUNTRIES TO ENTER AMERICA.

MAKE IF (((EXTREMELY))) HARD FOR FOREIGNERS TO IMMIGRATE AMERICA

MAKE IF (((EXTREMELY))) HARD FOR FOREIGNERS TO GET US VISAS

This, all of Trump's appointments point to a much tougher line on immigration. The dreamers are the most sacred part of the liberal immigration plan, it was supported by Obama and Bush, "the children of immigrants going to school to make the American Dream." Trump will just end the program as part of his reform and grant amnesty to the majority of dreamers who are on a clear path to graduate. The ones who are just fucking around in college will have to get serious or lose their protection.

>But breaking up families is politically impossible.

While I agree that birthright citizenship under jus soli isn't going anywhere, nor do I particularly want it to, there's no reason we have to grant illegal immigrants legal status in the vast majority of cases just because their child was born on US soil. You can give the baby citizenship and say to the parents, "You're not allowed to stay here and raise this child, you can do so in your home country, but if the kid wants to come back in 18 years, or live with a relative here who is a citizen or who has legal status, that's fine. But we don't want to reward citizens of other countries who enter illegally or otherwise incentivize people to break our immigration laws."

>Jew York Times

Everyone who knew anything about Trump thought this was going to happen. He was saying whatever extreme bullshit to get elected and then compromises on everything the second he gets what he wants.

>nobody can change the constitution anymore

Trump can make a deal, he can say "I'll deport the dreamers unless you end birthright citizenship". People need to realize, all of these dreamers are fantastic hostages for us to get Democrats to support structural changes that will end illegal immigration completely.

They are criminals if they don't have citizenship and I hope it will apply back to 1965 with anchor babies too.

This.

Wild fucking newspeak but this is grim.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white

Exactly. We're not against immigrants, we're against illegal immigration.

Any immigrant that wants prosperity just like the rest of us deserves it if they work honest for it. Just pay your taxes and pitch in like everyone else.

>OP posts this
>doesn't realize he meant immigrants that actually accept our country and change their lives for the better

OP is a fucking idiot, Trump isn't backpedalling shit. He's talking about legal immigrants not illegals.

b-but muh civic nationalism

Dude seriously, just wait until he's in office to judge him. He'll either stay true to his words or sell himself out to (((them)))

He cant deport children, it would be a PR disaster. He will deport all the criminal illegals (a lot of them) like he promised to do and erect a border wall so more cant get in. That should be enough for now. Trump was not elected king, he has to be reelected in 4 years. Deporting millions of children will mean that doesn't happen.

>Everyone here thought Drumpf wasn't establishment

Stupid burgers.

Abos are honorary aryans, White Australians have Latino blood.

Not only would it be good PR, but it would also make them republicans for life if trump allowed them to stay

He's been softening his stance week by week.

He made some bullshit statement of working to allow "dreamers" to stay

You're a bunch of fucking soft cocks.

Also the UN can eat a gigantic bag of dicks.

This administration is gonna be a total shitshow lads. He's gonna be tied up like a pretzel.

Mayte Lara will be his 8th secretary of defense

reagan didnt BUILD WALL.

and if not they're degenerate as fuck because their parents, the old illegal immigrants you like, could care less about raising their children.

>Trump: Yeah we work something out...
>Administration picks all full "You have to go back"
"Deportation intensifies"

Oh look more safe space Sup Forums propaganda. Delete thread.