Here's some pictures you'll never see in the mainstream media

This is what Earth looks like in Winter, i.e. right now. Notice anything? Now why do you suppose you never see this view from space, when they're talking about "climate change".......because it doesn't fit the narrative. Here's the thing no Environut has ever been able to explain to me.
The co2 in the Earths atmosphere is currently sitting at about 400ppm. Plant life on our little ball here dies at levels slightly below 200ppm co2. Plant life thrives best at levels of 1000ppm+ co2. That is why ALL indoor greenhouses artificially raise the level of co2 to at least 1000ppm co2 to encourage better plant growth. This is a fucking fact, look it up.
Now.......why would plant life on Earth evolve to grow best at co2 levels of 1000+ppm, if that wasn't more in line with the long term history of Earths atmosphere? It wouldn't.
If anything we currently have a dangerously LOW level of co2 in the atmosphere. Plant life is currently 200ppm away from dying, and at least 600ppm away from optimal conditions.

Ok Environuts.......please explain to me why the plants are lying?.........waiting

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse
co2.earth/daily-co2
fifthseasongardening.com/regulating-carbon-dioxide
hydrofarm.com/resources/articles/co2_enrichment.php
naturalnews.com/040890_greenhouses_carbon_dioxide_generators_plant_growth.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the other side too...

Carbon dioxide enrichment
The possibility of using carbon dioxide enrichment in greenhouse cultivation to enhance plant growth has been known for nearly 100 years.[17][18][19]After the development of equipment for the controlled serial enrichment of carbon dioxide, the technique was established on a broad scale in the Netherlands.[20] Secondary metabolites, e.g., cardiac glycosides in Digitalis lanata, are produced in higher amounts by greenhouse cultivation at enhanced temperature and at enhanced carbon dioxide concentration.[21] Commercial greenhouses are now frequently located near appropriate industrial facilities for mutual benefit. For example, Cornerways Nursery in the UK is strategically placed near a major sugar refinery,[22] consuming both waste heat and CO2 from the refinery which would otherwise be vented to atmosphere. The refinery reduces its carbon emissions, whilst the nursery enjoys boosted tomato yields and does not need to provide its own greenhouse heating.

Enrichment only becomes effective where, by Liebig's law, carbon dioxide has become the limiting factor. In a controlled greenhouse, irrigation may be trivial, and soils may be fertile by default.]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse
co2.earth/daily-co2
fifthseasongardening.com/regulating-carbon-dioxide
hydrofarm.com/resources/articles/co2_enrichment.php

naturalnews.com/040890_greenhouses_carbon_dioxide_generators_plant_growth.html

Oy vey shut this thread down

>This is what the Earth looks like
>It's not flat

lol no globecuck, keep trying tho.

pix look fake as shit even faker than the nasa bullshit

The problem isn't plant growth, the problem is melting snow leads to higher water levels. Something like 80%+ of people live adjacent to a body of water. Even discounting rivers, that's still a very large number of people getting displaced due to flooding.

But then again it gets cold in winter so maybe nothing is happened. Great logic there dumbass.

that's because they are fake

artists renderings based on 5 year old data and the renderings don't even match what the data says

follow the links

Water rises. Plant life thrives in out back. Can finally use 95% of this continent instead of clinging to the shoreline.

Sounds good to me.

Sounds to me like the real problem is overpopulation.

Maybe we should let darwinism take care of Africa and the Middle East.

The anomaly isn't the melting ice caps. It's that they are there in the first place. Most of the history of Earth including its future, will be without ice caps. With or without us.....

>displaced

M8, sorry, no room. Go back to your raft city. New Greenland can't fit you in.

audible kek
It's called diffusion bro. Rate of diffusion changes depending on the gradient of concentration.
That's as retarded as saying "why do humans have a body temperature of 37.5C when our enzymes work best at 40C", it allows for flexibility.

You need to gib monies tho.

>THIS IS WHAT THE WORLD LOOKS LIKE RITE NOW U GUIES

pic says 2012 you stupid snow nigger.

you may not be white, but youre right

Yes the pic says 2012, and yes that's what the world looks like right now. That's how it will look at this time in ten years, that's how it will look at this time in one hundred years....... If you can find an up to date satellite image of North America, I will be very impressed.
Because you can't find them.......because we're no supposed to know what our continent looks like in winter, it doesn't fit the narrative.
Try, try to find it Motherfucker, you can't......

Not a problem.

>More ice means less ocean means more land

>less ice means more ocean but more hospitable plant life conditions which means more land

Win win.

all picture from "space" are photo shopped. NASA workers even say "it has to be"

but ayy bubbles coming out of "space suits" while people are in "space"

but ayyyyyyyy taking scuba tanks on the ISS

BUT AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY chinas space walk is the worst, fucking clouds going millions of miles per hour

Earth is clearly flat. I put a soccer ball on the ground today and it stayed still. I then put a marble on the soccer ball and it rolled off. Flat earth ftw.

No one with a working brain will ever deny that climate change is occurring. the question is if mankind has had an impact on climate change and there isn't a single shred of evidence that it has.

If you aren't trolling and are actually serious, perfect optimization of tons of things aren't completely natural. Do you know how many humans get 100% of the vitamins and nutrients that they can process per day? Very fucking few. Does that mean that we used to actually have a diet that rich in all of the nutrients that we can optimally grow from? No. I don't know the name of the fallacy that you just used but it takes someone extremely dumb to think of that, well done.

Sauce leaf?

This pick is old.
There is no snow outside right now. 10 years ago it was so cold that we where banned from school for weeks and now temperature cant drop even past -10 C

Certain areas are overpopulated, others are underpopulated. Africa is overpopulated for obvious reasons. Asia is overpopulated because they had too many children too quickly and can't sustain their population levels. Western Europe (especially Britain) is overpopulated because there are just too many people living in that tiny continent.

But here in AMERICA we got all the room we need!

Literally took me 5 seconds.

>I was here for the last thread

>I'm here for this thread.

>Supporting our leaves.

The envirofascists should know their place, capitalism always wins.