Tucker Carlson The Liberal Terminator is at it again!

Jesus Christ Sup Forums this guys is hunting and feasting liberals.

I think he enjoys it!

Tucker Battles Activist Who Compared Trump's 'Person of Year' Nod to Hitler's

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_EP-usu0Ls

>Liberal Terminator

More like Putin's bitch

>hunting
He's just literally using facts against their feelings and misinformation

Anyone who can tell who the winner will be in that situation. I heard enough by the EPA lawsuit. I mean fuck I'm not even American and I knew more about in than that whore. Just goes to show it doesn't take much effort to actually read news that isn't horseshit, but plenty of dumbfucks will just digest their media of choice and take it as fact

Dumb slut

Tucker lost this one. Sorry.

Back to CTR shill. Did you get your paycheck yet or did Jill get it all for her failed attempt?

(((Erin Schrode))), every single time, daughter of rich parents apparently, doesnt seem to like the alt-right (whoever they are). Pic related.

I like Tucker but this wasn't his best interview. While the girl's conclusions were dumb, she did do her research. This seemed to catch Tuck off guard so he started arguing like a lefty and using ad hominems instead of actually defeating her points.

>Do you have a degree in the hard sciences?
>I *do* have a degree in social and cultural analysis
Ah yep

>hate crimes aren't normal
lel where has she been all her life. Pic related

>she did do her research.
No she didnt
She couldn't even say what the lawsuits were about

The Tuck got cucked baaaaad. I hate Hitler comparisons but on everything else she spanked him.

voice aside, she's a fuggin qt desu

I suppose, if you like hooked nosed, hand wringing kikes.

Honestly I fucking hate Tucker Carlson. He's obviously articulate and must be at least moderately smart, but he picks the easiest, lowest-hanging fruity strawmen and then just berates them into submission. It's like going to the Coliseum to see Commodus kill some cripples. It's a little funny but it's also pretty pathetic

Holy fucking shit based Tucker
>So you don't even know what your talking about
My fucking sides

CAN'T KEK THE TUCK

CANT C U C K THE TUCK

Cant we write cu ck on Sup Forums anymore?

look at this stupid cuck

>huffington post

not even once

can't sucker the tucker

>Fox News
>The "Liberal" they set up to strawman fell over!
>You've done it again Tucker!

>CNN
>The "Conservative" They set up to strawman fell over!
>"LIES, GBTR, CTR SHILL, LALALALA NOT LISTENING"

every fucking day with you people. Claim to hate MSM but cant stop sucking their dicks.

god I bet she would be a great fuck, all liberal girls are

>>>/reddit/
>>>/ctr/
>>>/gtfo/

Trump is currently at 1933 levels of Hitlery, and positioning to make a run towards 1935 levels of Hitlery. Reducto ad Hitlerum fallacy (or Goodwin's) does not apply when you don't have to reduce the subject to Hitler, but rather the subject reduces themselves to Hitler by continually taking pages out of the Hitler playbook and surrounding themselves with figures that are as full of hate and malice as the people we see surrounding our president elect. Furthermore it should be noted that social acceptance for bigotry has plummeted and the reprocussions for bigotry have become much more severe since the 1930's. The fact that our president elect has surrounded himself with people as openly racist as he has should be alarming, for the racism that peaks out into their public image is just the tip of the iceberg compared to all the stuff they want to say and do.
I'm scared, I wasn't scared by a Bush win, either time, I wasn't scared by the prospect of a McCain win, nor Romney win, but Donald Trump terrifies me. I've 1920-1930 Germany too much to be anything but terrified about this man being our commander in chief.

every win granted by ze fuhrer is a good win, son

What do you mean "you people"?

>this rule that applies to internet forums doesn't apply here.

Fucking leaf, I swear, day of the rake can't come soon enough.

>cultural analysis
That's anthropology (which is also a meme science)

>its not about learning what they think
>ooooh

Fuckin keked

It's literally okay when we do it

do you have down syndrome user

im cringing for her. why would such a stupid bitch sign up for such a brutal raping? she could use a dick in the mouth.

I don't care if she's a libtard, that girl is HOT.

10/10

>caked in makeup
>oblong head
>beady eyes
>weak features
>10/10

no

Don't lie. You'd tap that without thinking twice.

Not in all caps, it's still filtered

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

You guys ready to get Tucked in?

it's a sign of the times if that pissant rises from the obscurity he he was sentenced to all because of Trump's election

if you dont like being contradicted dont throw out 10s willy nilly son

I remember when I was a liberal around 2011 I used to watch videos of Jon Stewart destroying him.

He's very quick on his feet. A great debater.

He's pretty good about drilling down their talking points, moving past the pre-recorded lines she has built in her head and then pressing for details that the person doesn't know because all they did was skim a HuffPo piece.

under the lens of a liberal, perhaps.
I went back and watched some clips and it seems Jon Stewart was a poor debater but always had a crowd or some form of humor on his side, giving you an impression of victory.
Really he would just do a clever play on your own words to make you look stupid. Actually not so different from Tucker now.

>trump is literally hitler

Name ONE thing Hitler did wrong.

I love the show, sure he's not debating the highest level of people but this is the shit the left has done for decades. I guarantee he's on Sup Forums and is paying attention to what the alt-right has been doing and took notes.

>namely doing the same thing the left has been doing just tying it to facts

It's driving liberals insane...he shouldn't stop, don't just use the tactics of your enemies, but use them better.

Lose.

pol is only one person

he's a 12gauge shotgun of reality going off in libtard faces the moment they start spouting their buzzwords and bs rhetoric

love it

This.

Daily Show tier shit, cherrypicking retards and barely squeaking by them

>le based bucker xDDDD

fuck off, he's doing nothing that hasnt been done on twitter a billion times

Hey man, sometimes it's just nice to watch the enemy burn, no matter how stupid they are.

More Tucker clips pls, this is the first I've seen and now I wanna get stuck on the Tuck.

I'd lick her bumhole
But women don't belong in politics they belong in the kitchen

That bitch got tucked!!

her name is Erin Schrode

Obama won twice. Think about that

>tfw sitting here and listening to your drivel

>tucker "leaves his guests with nothing left" carlson

This was so brutal. He actually called her out for her useless social science degree and not having a scientific background. When she named "the air pollution" as an example of the suit it was over.

>>"LIES, GBTR, CTR SHILL, LALALALA NOT LISTENING"

Hmm, who did CNN back during the election who was eternally BTFO by the outcome of it?

Rekt

Nu-Pol btfo

>you had me at filthy jewess

>none of this is normal

Neither are transgender toddlers yet here we are.

Loving me some Tuck, can't get enough of pic relateds face and the opposition's mental gymnastics and subsequent defeat every weeknight. Somewhere along the line, it all went so right.

.....I'm good with this.

This whole idea that tucker Carlson is even capable of destroying someone is laughable.

Mr.bow-tie lost that ability after the got REKT by the tonight show guy on crossfire.

How come he didn't bring up that Obama was person of the year? He could've demolished her with so many arguments but he went soft.. Just like my peepee when I saw her left eye was so much bigger than her right one

literally hitler girl is retarded but she defended her claims well enough

tucker realised she knew more than he did so he just started rambling and cutting her off

hes a complete brainlet

This.
Tucker Carlson ALWAYS pulls the "you don't know what you're talking about" card and the disregards every argument after.

yeah maybe I should watch them again now

Check them trips also top kek

It's almost like the conservatives this time around have far more valid and reasonable points than the liberals.

Also CNN cuts the mic of anyone who actually begins to beat them at their own game

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,

id give her my pipeline if you catch my drift

Time Magazine did Hitler man of the year.

Nobel Peace Prize did Obama (as president-elect without doing anything) winner of the year.

Both of these comparisons seem stupid. She should've just said that she was making a statement, not starting a conversation. Who gives a fuck what these institutions say when they just make a mockery of themselves?

He's only dancing party line.
Please channel all of your meme energy to force him to name the Jew.

what? they actually do that?

I don't always agree with the guy but you can't help but admire the magic he evokes to slay these one eye bigger than the other SJWs.

lol faggot Hillary supporter

Tell about The Tuck
Why does he wear the tie?

>"You got the hand gestures down but the argument leaves to be something to be desired"

My fucking sides!

Tucker "It ainĀ“t arson if its done by " Carlson

>She couldn't even say what the lawsuits were about

They were about the air pollution, retard.

she did a good job. she just is coming from an "I read the headlines" standpoint and not a I know the facts standpoint.

She held her own though

Yeah she does deserve credit for that considering she didn't answer the fucking question as to why she was let on to begin with as to why she thinks Trump is hitler because he's Time's person of the year. Is Trump suppose to gas Jews again but with Air pollution.

This man makes me so horny

Is this the typical Liberal? I noticed most politicians won't show up on these shows, even non-FOX shows.

At one point do people become desensitized to Hitler

That is her in the video? Surprised her name hasn't been posted in the other thread, or I missed it.

>tfw Tucker's sponsor Putin didn't show up at the end of the show

>liberals are forced to name Trump person of the year
>use it to spout more failed "LITERALLY HITLER" attacks

They really didn't learn anything...

Show me some worthwhile politicians that actually go on these shows. Most are usually Republicans. Can you imagine any of the black Democrats trying to have a debate.

>The "Conservative" They set up to strawman fell over!

Can you post some examples?

1 post, of course not.

Sage and report shill threads

Something poetic about retards applauding a wig-wearing, scripted actor.