MARTYRDOM

If #pizzagate doesn't get exposed by 1/31/17 I'm going to kill myself in a very public manner in order to give massive exposure to it. I cannot live in a world where this goes on.

Screencap this post fuckers.

Darwinism at its finest.

Kill yourself with a pizza

Why not wait for Trump to take office when we might actually have someone able to indict/prosecute

Don't forget to live stream. You know it's why we're here.

Maybe Mr. Shlomo Shekelstein will let you in Bilderbergs if you're a good boy. Don't scream while my Prayer Shawl touches your uncut dick.

kys

bye

>thanks for not helping then quitting.

instead of killing yourself you should kill the badguys.

>being so bored that this is how you fish for (you)s

If you're gonna go out with a bang, then you might as well take a few of those sick fucks with you.

Relax familam.
It will gain momentum starting 1/20/17
We will slowly start turning up the heat until these scum expose themselves...
Think about how far we have come in 2 short months...
The fucking pope literally spoke against us and exposed his own shit eating fetish today...
This timeline is very pro-you bromiglio...
You're gonna wanna stick around and see what happens trust me...

Commit Sudoku with a pizza cutter for maximum coverage.

nothin personnel, kid

>commit sudoku

How about you do a non lazy/dumb idea: Go undercover with a hidden cam and get some concrete evidence.

what piece of evidence did you find proof enough to be completely convinced? If you were to do so, It would come back to us and make it worse for the exposure and be diverted to hurt your cause. expect everything to go wrong if you were to go through with whatever you're considering. I'm sure some user will report you anyway.

OP's too stupid to live.

Go with Kek, my son.

Go right ahead retard.

You mean you're gonna canoe to Epstein island and break into the temple right?

>killing yourself over a fake story

just do it now, cuck

If you're 15 and under just visit the Podesta's