Admit it

admit it
you're mad because you can't get your peepee wet

Why would I be mad? Because I won't burn in Hell?

I admit, I'm mad your mother doesn't stop by anymore.

I wish every single day that I never had children.

>hell

Happiness is a freedom of suffering. If he is free from suffering then we should eminate what he does to be free from suffering.

If he is not free from suffering, then why waste time and energy caring about anything at all about him?

And the latter is true. The inevitable cost of gaining the world is that you lose a life. I would much rather be free of suffering and have life to the fullest and go without worldy things, because despite what social media tells you (like this picture you posted) - the two often do not go hand in hand and are mostly mutually exclusive

he has no accomplishments, he leaves no legacy and the women are paid for and his dad stole the money

im better than this dude

Ever heard of a thing called hookers you scrub? You can fuck some of the hottest 10/10 chicks for around $100.

admit it
you post on forums you don't like and aren't welcome in to boost your fragile ego
>I-I-I r-really showed t-those rayciss alt-r-righters

I get my peepee wet in the shower tho

>allowing the vaginal jew to affect your mental state this much
Nah, I stopped being mad about it a long time ago. I just live for the memes now.

Christian text, doctrine, and virtually all of the greatest Christian scholars hated Jews and curse Jews.

The talmud openly hates and demonises Christians.

Jews and Christians are working against eachother

I've seen Bilzerian's shit and it arouses not one ounce of jealousy in me. Don't get me wrong, of course I want gorillions, but I wouldn't spend it on boats and hoes.

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

THIS IS THE JESUS LIBERALS DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW!

That ass on the left

Devour it

>i'm not mad
>look at me post about how i'm not mad

>fucks countless whores
>posts on Sup Forums

How superficial and empty is your life?!

That dude is a humongous fag though. He pays all of those women. I mean, how fulfilling can your life really be when you're just paying people to be you friends and creating a false world around you?

Soft living makes soft men.

>should be mad because that's what (((society))) tells me I should feel like
Wow I also hate white people now and Islam is a religion of peace

I'm actually mad because I'm not as rich as him.

If only he showed me the way.

I have friends that I don't have to pay to hang out with me.

Checkmate, Dan.

Yeah, god forbid someone posts on an imageboard.

But I'm not mad

also girls are gross desu

I can, its just that every girl I meet is undateable. They all have some combination of: substance abuse problems, kids (where is the father?), debt, too much weight, or are just annoying as fuck. I get laid, but its pretty few and far between and usually results in a long relationship. In the mean time I'm happy just chilling and self improving.

The best feeling in the world is having a woman whom you cum inside off every night
Feelsgoodman

>whoa, people are engaging in a discussion on a imageboard

kill yourself.

Proverbs 7
6For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,
7And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,
8Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,
9In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:
10And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.
11(She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:
12Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)
13So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,
14I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.
15Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.
16I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.
17I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
18Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.
19For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
20He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.
21With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
22He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
23Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
24Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
25Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
26For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
27Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

But I am not mad, so that just makes what you said even dumber

any proof that he pays people to be around him?

It is better to stay single then to associate yourselves with these types of people who will lead you to Hell

They are working against and with each other. They are the pendulum swinging.

>i can't get laid so here's something about jesus
the post

hell is made up

>going to fall for obvious bait
No, I am afraid the entire fucking wold will look like fucking brazil/south africa in 50 years from now.

Doesn't this post just prove that people were salty about not getting laid even way back in the day?

Unrestrained hedonism actually becomes incredibly boring and depressing very quickly. Trust me, I lived that life for a few years and I would never want to go back to it.

This guy has had two heart attacks

He's going to fucking die before 40

what gives you fulfillment now user?

You're an embarrassment to our country

1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
Blasphemy

paying a woman for company is what OP?

This too, anyone can go hang out in bars every night and get wasted, you will get laid. But do you really want to spend your time doing that just to blow a load, and take all that risk?

The problem isn't lack of sex. Its lack of women who aren't absolute shit.

Salty about not being led to the fires of Hell?

>being so rich you can pay women to be around you

Cool

why are you mad?

Gotta admit I'd like to have the place, boat, cars, etc.

But all those girls? Nah, I'm fine with just 2.

do you have a picture of hell?

I shower every day. I think you're projecting because you're mad that you have a mutilated dick that makes sex 50% less pleasurable.

i sware hes just farming their estrogen to increase his own test

see

after seeing this guy's instagram I'm going to change my lifestyle. This guy has mastered it, bye Sup Forums

Everyone around you is only in it for something. The moment you start losing things, money, job, health, etc, they will leave you.

Go get cancer and watch your friends slowly stop talking to you.

Jesus, why are you leafs such enormous faggots? Either you're chirstcucks or massively fucking pozzed leftists. Just have an impartial discussion for once.

Who says I am?

What an absolute and complete waste of money.

The man is pathetic.

You don't even have to pay degenerate women to have orgies with you these days either. It's just stupid.

you again? fuck you are a retarded little faggot

I think I'm the only Christian Canadian on Sup Forums desu
But being a Christian is just common sense

Nice kafkatrap faggot. (you) have to be b8n

found a pic of you

>jesus
>old testament
being this much of a heathen

as far as this dan playboy guy. im not really jealous of him. i have a comfy life with what im doing. i get laid when i want. i make enough money to do what i want. he pretty much has what i already have. just more of it

i do have something he doesn't though

>mfw over 6ft tall