How come nobody here talks about Milo anymore? Ever since he was banned from Twitter, Sup Forums has fallen silent

How come nobody here talks about Milo anymore? Ever since he was banned from Twitter, Sup Forums has fallen silent.

Did you throw him under the bus because he became more flamboyantly gay recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGL5eRw7rXU&feature=youtu.be&t=2h21m19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're not r/The_Donald, we don't care about that faggot.

Sup Forums is scared that a homosexual who fucks black dudes is more right wing than they are, and that terrifies them

Are you new?

Nice false flag. We talk about him all the time and still love him, leaf.

Yeah, who fucking cares.

Egocentric attention whore with a huge superiority complex. Dunno how they hate him, fits pretty well in here

/thread
Kill yourself

I like him and think he's pretty smart. It's hard to say he'd be as famous if it weren't for the fact he's gay and an apparent coal burner while also being super nationalistic and right wing. In any case I appreciate the fact that he is showing gays that their lifestyles are compatible with nationalism and right wing ideology, even if I strongly disagree with homosexual lifestyle.

On a side note I imagine he'd be fun to hang out with and podcast with

Milo is an oven dodging faggot that only Sup Forumsedditors care about.

Filthy dumb canuckold scum.

>fits pretty well in here
haha benis in aynes :DDDDD

Britbong dropping bombs

Yea true
Milo is fighting the good fight and we are afraid to own it
Inb4 randomizing faggot
He was rapws as a kid and was fucked in the head for life don't judge ,edgelords

Milo is fun, he's a great political comedian that can hold his own in a debate. He debates with such a gay flourish it's so hard not to like him, suave and handsome. He also has that McGregor complex where he's an arrogant cunt, but he backs it up.

All that being said, he's literally a faggot racemixing kike. He is not us, he does not espouse our values. If he ever tries to label himself the alt-right or tries to speak for the alt-right he's just doing it for the money. He holds beliefs that run opposite to our core beliefs.

I still like Milo. He just overshot his reach. Now that Trump is President, he kind of doesn't matter anymore.

Milo is fag kike neocon coalburner fraudster who jumped on the gamergate bandwagon and the trump train.

He serves a purpose but anyone who is a fan of his needs to keep looking ahead.

kek
This

Go back to Sup Forums faggot. No one cares about that obnoxious degenerate.

Milo is straight. It's all an act, he fucks supermodels. The women love that gay shit.

>Jew
>Gay
>Coal burner
He's great at putting lefties in their place, but has red flags

I thought Soros stopped sending you cheques after Hillary conceded.

milo is our guy. I didn't wanna believe it at first, but he's definitely out guy

youtube.com/watch?v=dGL5eRw7rXU&feature=youtu.be&t=2h21m19s

Skip to 2:21:19

He faps to degenerate cartoons now

False fag operation

>posts about himself here
>writes about Sup Forums for money
>is beyond a degenerate
people think he's "our guy" just because he can debate well against mentally ill feminists/leftists. wow, what a very huge accomplishment i'm sure that's something nobody else in this fucking world could do

hope he stays banned forever and has to actually work for his life now

He pushed his luck too far
He was an enjoyable person but once it became clear he was simply trying to cash grab he became useless
He peaked and wasted it
Gotta prove useful if you want to stay relevant

just saw the university speech the other day, he can't talk in public and looks retarded most of time, is he always like that?

I saw him on BBC news24 recently after trump got elected..I don't watch too much of his segment but in response to the other studio talking heads being butt hurt over trump he said something like "that's why someone like trump got elected" the way he phrased it was like he would throw the whole Trump love in, under the bus in a heart beat. He is a self serving and cunning jumping on bandwagons he can exploit for his own personal gain..at the end of the day he is useful in some respects like bashing feminists and SJW's because he has a free pass to do so being gay. He is not however super intelligent..it's easy to make fools out of his foolish opponents it's just a case of we are condemned and our mouths bound due to being straight and mostly white.
He will be the judas of whatever you wanna dub his movement as..as long as people see it comming

He's on a pretty obvious cocaine spiral, kind of hard to watch.

He's a con artist

Fuck off back to reddt and spare us for fucks sake. No one here has ever liked that faggot

>can hold his own in a debate
hardly. He was like a declawed kitten vs the host of that show with boy george. In fact, anything you find of him pre-superPC era he's like that. There's a reason he's only famous now. All he does is repeat the same things over and over again about the wage gap and rape statistic myths etc. Look at that event he did where he was interrupted. Difference is that today his opponents can only argue with "muh feelings" so he looks like a genius by comparison. Shooting fish in a barrel doesn't make you a great hunter though.

Milo is passé. Normies thought he was edgy, but he's got nothing on Dicky Spencer. Even the commies don't bother to protest his speeches anymore.

>banned from Twitter,
BECAUSE 1/4 OF Sup Forums BROWSES TWITTER/FACEBOOK/REDDIT AND POST THEIR GAY SHITTY BAIT/OFFTOPIC THREADS ALL THE FUCKING TIME

This

He lost alot of marketing by being kicked off twitterbut he is still doing college tours

As far as alt jews i like him more than ben shapiro

>thank you Milo for saving video games
Fucken Sup Forums, still bluepilled as ever. Milo was always controlled opposition and he changed nothing about Marxist agendas in video games. In fact, it's only gotten worse.

What makes you think this? Legit curious

I doubt he is even gay. Probably not even a conservative. 100% Shill.

I like Milo insofar as he helps us. He insults us a little too much to earn the sort of arbitrary endearment that we afford to, say, Sam Hyde though.

the sunglasses for one

or that could be because he's autistic and always looks at the ground

Well, I used to be one for years, even sold it a little o the side. It's mannerisms are obvious
>constant fidgeting and nose touching(this last is a huge tell)
>ego inflation
>motor mouth syndrome
>is gay
>hangs around blacks a lot
>paler complexion thatn before with huge bags uder his eyes
Also it's hard to put a finger on it, but ust the way he communicates with people now screams "cokehead" to anyone who ever has been there, it's a little nebulous hard to explain fully
tldr a bullshitter kows his bullshit when he sees it

>looks retarded most of the time
>Spanish
Said the kettle to the pot.

Milo, Laura Southern, Gavin McInnes and that whole "new era" reactionary message just makes me cringe tbqh, they're very obviously just journalists that have taken a side as they can recognize the growth and popularity that they can attain from getting on the "alt-right" bandwagon.

Sort of shit that gets put in "REKT FEMINISM VIDEOS" and the rest of it, very Reddit-ish, definitely very controlled just like Infowars.

Do you perhaps have an example video

Well said leaf
upvoted :DDD

I saw him speak at msu tonight. He's pretty funny but had nothing interesting or inspiring to say

milo has and will never be relevant to Sup Forums
he's part of the popular (((alt-right))) click that presents controlled opposition

I've heard that he says that white racial identity is not a part of Alt-Right thinking, when of course it's the main and required plank.