Republicans STOLE another election

Hillary is projected to have got 3,000,000 more votes than Trump AND more votes than Obama got in 2012 and 2008.

This is NOT fair. How are democrats ever going to win if republicans keep RIGGING ELECTIONS.

Hell republicans have only won the popular vote ONCE in the past 24 years.

Fuck your imported voters nigger. TRUMP IS PRESIDENT AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.

It's a good thing Californians are barely people.

trump said he was gonna shoot someone in time square and get away with it.

when will that be happening and will it be live streamed?

Can we just nuke Commiefornia already?

Hillary beat Obama in the 08 primary but I don't hear you faggots complaining

>the system is only rigged when republicans win

>she got more votes than Obama

want me to tell you how I know the dems were stuffing ballots?

Some people in the midwest need to drive 50 or 100 miles to vote. Niggers in the inner cities can vote inside of a Burger King. Not all votes are created equal.

And yet Obama didn't win the popular vote either.
So your point being?

This is just proof of why democracy fails. If it were based on popular vote, retards like OP would be running the country.

so from an outsider, here is what ive seen...

both usa and brexit were voted on and the team that lost are using social media to try and change the result. same for the groups who won, keep the result.

"keep them fighting with each other" is the result here and people are naive so its just a circle or shit spinning quicker and quicker while nothing changes.

You're the reason the founding fathers created the electoral college.

Just like everything else someday you'll thank us for this

That still won't save you from the camps though

If it were based on popular vote Trump would have won the popular vote, because he would have been focused on campaigning in heavily populated areas instead of actually trying to get 270. Hillary didn't even bother visiting Wisconsin. That's exactly why the electoral college exists because of cunts like Hillary

If national voter ID was implemented, Trump wins by 3 million votes

Kill it

It is fair. It is the fairest thing that has ever happened in the USA. Your whore lost and the more you guys cry about changing the rules the more I like it. I hope you cry for 8 yrs.

>drumpfkins actually believe this

i do

It's
>because we live in a republic
>have a system so large states don't override country power
>to slow the growth of city states

Leftist cumdrinkers lose again. Party of thieves and criminals complaining about vote rigging? Sounds like hypocrisy to me.

You seriously think Trump would have spent time in buttfucking Pennsylvania and North Carolina if he knew the popular vote was going to matter?

I mean it's factually correct, so you can be as mad about it as you want.

Say it with me now: MISTER PRESIDENT!

It was rigged, thats why the establishment will shoot him soon

He doesn't think at all. He's a leftist.

>AND more votes than Obama got in 2012 and 2008.
You know, as a lefty and a proportional-representation sort of guy, I was always incredulous to the idea the Democrats were actually outright cheating, but you've just convinced me it was possible.

(Full disclosure: I backed Trump anyway because Hillary is more neoliberal and pro status-quo. Outright fascism [which isn't what trump proposes] is preferable to the current system, at least fascism is above-board and can be fought.)

Stop living in the same 5 cities

You seriously think he'd have won more people over visiting them?

(You)'s are 0.03 at the moment right?

Fuck you and your cities full of literal human waste. Bless the Founders and the electoral college.

Electoral collage is a joke, its not a real democracy

Yea boo fucking hoo. The democrats plan of flooding the country with spics didn't work out this election. Turns out they can't make as big of an impact when they are all congregated in a few states. Thank God for the foresight of our founding fathers in implementing the electoral college.

> Shitting on the most productive state in the union

I'm guessing you want "Commiefornia" to be a unproductive pile of shit like the rest of the red states. Not surprised considering this board is filled with useless morons.

wtf I'm now a #cruzmissile

but for real, she was the most unpopular democrat to ever run, and got more votes than Obama? Doesn't anyone really believe now that she didn't try to rig this?

Let's also look at the three states that went red for the first time in forever; PA, MI, WI

Trump beat Obama's votes in those states. They didn't even think to rig it.

And notice how Hillary isn't out there demanding recounts? (except that thing with Jill Stein - which was just a fund raiser for the green party) She's basically disappeared. If Trump had disappeared after losing, the media would still be going after him.
My point is, she's not doing anything, because she's afraid vote rigging evidence will be exposed.

>Be stupidass Hillary
>Pay for fake polls that show you in lead
>Pay the media to flaunt these polls
>Be so dumb that you actually start believing the fake polls
>Stop campaigning because you're so delusional you believe you'll win
>Already have ballots stuffed just in case anyway
>Still get BTFO on election night

Good thing America is a representative republic.

people still make these threads?

how long are you gunna troll with this. it was sorta effective the first. maybe week or two. but damn bro sometimes i even forget Hillary existed

Whoever makes these threads is a very boring individual.

Anyone who voted for Hillary Clinton should be smeared off the earth & thrown into eternal oblivion.

The counties that voted for Hillary produce 64% of the country's GDP. The thousands of counties that voted for Dump only produce 36%.

Okay cuck we get it you're retarded

>the most productive state in the union
Top laff. How's that freshwater situation going?

>billionaires live in cities and base their companies there

woooowwwwww

Calexit and new yorxit now, stupid crackers in the rest of the country are drunk farmers hahahaha

Maybe you should amend the constitution like American's have done 27 times in the past to remove the electoral college and stipulate the election of the President by popular vote, just like the 17th amendment did for Senators

Oh, what's that? You don't have enough votes to change it legally and don't want to fight a violent revolution to change it by force? Shame.

> He's mad the most productive state is blue

Tell me why business is still moving there if it's such a liberal paradise? Why is Silicon Valley there?

she lost the majority of 51 elections

Ahhh good. Another delivery of salt. We were running low.
Put it over there on the salt mountain.

Funny considering that productive part of California (Central Valley) you're speaking of was more for Trump.

The coastal shits and their giant sprawl of illegals aren't what make that state valuable.

There's a thing called The Electoral College.

commiefornian

>let millions of spics flood over the borders
>grant them amnesty
>millions more incentivized to come
>want to give them amnesty too
>spics vote overwhelmingly for democrats
>even the illegal ones
>but it's the REPUBLICANS rigging the election

Thank Jesus for the Electoral College.

>Why is Silicon Valley there?

Land was cheap, it was right off a major port so benefited from venture capital, it was near several universities, it got funding constantly by the Department of Defense (because you know the military funding over the decades of the cold war is the very reason we have personal computers).

fpbp

> Central Valley
> Agriculture

JUST LEL. The major population centers are still blue. I used to work at an engineering firm in a major industrial complex which was south of LA. Still blue. Now you and the rest of the peasant farmers can all go fuck off and get replaced by automation :)

Pablo, I see you already deported yourself, good, good, now stay in your shithole.

Okay, let's say that commiefornia and the people's republic of new york seceed and start building their liberal utopias. considering how batshit insane they are, and how many taxes and regulations they would implement, how many companies do you think would turn tail? how massive do you think the capital flight would be? In 10 years, the US would be on it's way to recovering, and the two breakaway states would be on their way to be failed states

Sure, and food just magically appears on your supermarket right??

Thank God tectonic plates will remove most of commiefornia in a non radioactive orgy of destruction

You're funny, guy.

George W got the popular vote in 2004

How do you debate it? The same way you teach children. Slowly. You introduce the concepts piece meal, one bit at a time, over a long period of time.
You can't tell them the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. You tell them that the east horizon gets brighter during the morning, and then a week later you tell them that maybe the west horizon gets brighter at night, and a week after that you mention that you've noticed that maybe every day it gets dark after the bright thing goes across the sky.
And it sounds asinine having to put it that way, but you can't challenge a republican ideas straight on, because that's too mean for their precious little feelings. You have to take years of abuse from them while slowly worming actual facts in their heads until the light turns on in the attic.
I say this having dealt with mormon family members.

THIS

Okay, how the hell is she still gaining votes?
That's got to be bullshit.

Recount and audit California and Virginia.

We'll hire a few of you idiots to do the rest of the work.After all, the process has been getting closer and closer to full automation. It's okay though. I understand that you're mad. Getting left behind by Capitalism can be a painful experience.

>it's another autist whining about the popular vote episode

*changes channel*

>a fucking leaf

Deporting beaners en masse and cutting gibs to the chimps won't impact the economy.

Sorry but the world actually doesnt run off the retards in LA pushing pencils and consuming endlessly. Nice try.

If it werent for the red states farming, all of you city slickers would starve to death.

2% lead now.

Why do you hate America?

I love how the commies claim it's asinine to say that millions of illegals voted, when all of the states where the illegals live don't check ID's at the polls.

It's called the electoral college. Now say it slow:

E LECT ORAL COL LEGE

The game is different, you campaign differently. Without the electoral college you would only have to campaign in the major cities and the rural areas actually wouldn't matter. Or do you like destroying the middle class and creating one in china?

>ITS NOT FAIR WAHHHHHH

why do you hate the rural class?

>people actually say "drumpfkins"

YOU LOST.

You need to start letting that sink in. The campaign is over. Hillary is finished for good. She will never be president. The Dems have been thrown out of DC on their asses and are in shambles. The GOP controls everything now. The SCOTUS will soon be a conservative majority and will remain that way for another generation or two.

Your continued whining, denial, and almost campaigning is only going to do one thing - increase Trump's (already high) chances of a second term.

The people have spoken. Real America has spoken. America took one look at the cancer and certain cultural ruin that is progressivism and decided they wanted nothing to do with it.

You lost. We're in charge now. Deal with it.

Babbies are just throwing a fit because they lost. Pic very related.

yes

that's why he fucking won the rust belt dipshit

national vote is a popularity contest. dont really work, trust folks, i'm from a country that have such flawed system. and the district zones for representatives is great for avoiding giving too much power to the inner cities sewage scum

The rust-belt is more likely to appreciate a visit than a city that already thinks it's a global cultural centre.

.. .
Saged.
We are being slammed because a major Obama supporter has been outed as a pedophile and because Clinton is losing in multiple states in the recount due to fraud.

America voted for Trump.

Insular coastal elites, imports and illegals, and immature progressive "liberals" with no understanding of the real world voted for Hillary.

America got what it wanted.
The West got what it needed.
You guys got what you deserved.

Can we make this thread about cute korean girls?

So the workers involved in one industry get to decide the future of this country? Not interested especially when they're all fucking idiots and getting left behind by the job market. Maybe they should learn to compete if they want the high wage jobs.And there's many productive parts all over this country. It's not just LA you silly man.

Becouse we dont need food right?

wow great argument fagtron you sure conviced me with those hot opinions

>If it werent for the red states farming, all of you city slickers would starve to death.
America imports cheap food then pays farmers not to farm.

kek. trump should put a stop to that desu.

Trump won 85% of the country.

Hillary's votes almost all came from crime infested hellholes.

this. cities, who arguably don't actually work very much, voted for shillary

Your entire country is a joke.

Yes he did, twice

>still counting votes 1 month after election
>all of them come from california

sure made me think

She should have tried harder in Florida then getting useless votes in California.