Plz annex us, we'll be good

plz annex us, we'll be good...

I'm already pissed off at you guys for exporting your cold air duty free.

what do you mean?

We could show you guys how we put milk in a bag. plz take us

>Wisconsin
>Blue

Wow that really flogged my poll gtfo CTR shill

More like

Are there even enough people in places like Yukon and Nunavut to become states?

Probably because we're getting blasted with cold ass air right now from up north. It was 45 degrees 2 days ago, now its negative 20.

No. Then it would be easier for normies to drive up to Alaska and pollute our clay and air with their stench. Canada is like our shield.

Fuck off we're full.

Why is newfoundland red? Atlantic Canada voted liberal across the board

It's ironic that in Canada, blue is conservative and red is Liberal.

This could actually wwork

Omit the big cities out of most blue states and they're red too. You should focus on clearing them out instead.

How is that ironic? Do you know what irony is?

the map could also be this... although Nunavut is an irrelevant province in our irrelevant country, but it looks a lot better like that

they wouldn't be able to tolerate the cold and you know it

Prince Edward Island has a bigger population than all of the three territories combined

Fuck that OP, we'll supply weapons and resource, take back Canada from the commies then restore your old based flag -- Canada is a proud nation!! Kick out the Pakis and Chinks!!

I hate Commiefornia so Goddamn much, why won't you niggers just die or sink into the ocean.

We dont want you

Burn down quebec and toronto and then we'll talk

Newfoundland voted Red because the Harper government fucked Newfoundland. It was a fucked you to Harper.
Newfoundland is already pissed at the current liberal government.

Newfoundland is pretty nationalistic and conservative in her ways

In all honesty you may be annexed for electoral votes and the ability to sway an election

Mecha-Hillary 2028!

sorry lad, we've already mastered milkbagging
looks like you have nothing to offer t b h

>Muh border asthetics

This. So much this,

Fucking Goddamn Canada.

Canada would be Democrat across the board

If we annexed you we would have to kick all you faggots out

Canada as a nation is past saving. Too many Canadians buy into the post-nationalism meme. Besides, we never really had a culture in the first place.

desu

>Canada would be Democrat across the board

Nope, my map is spot on. Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan are conservative.

you only think Canada as exclusively liberal because of the large cities in Quebec, Ontario and BC.

nah quebec is cool. but yeah fuck toronto.

lose Victoria and ottawa and I'd agree.

why exclude the maritimes? Aren't they anglo?

Best so far, but I think Nunavut would most likely be Democrat. I don't know many Inuits though, so I could be wrong.

Lots of French people in New Brunswick, something like 40-some percent of the population

I am from Quebec myself, and no, it's not all that cool. Weedman's dad was from Quebec. Montreal is not quite as cucked as Toronto, but it's close

On the plus side, I always hear positive things from Americans, Australians and other Canadians who visit Quebec City

>Complaining about -30
You are like a little baby

Newfoundland went red because they hated harper, PEI and Nova Scotia are dependencies on ottawa and New Brunswick is rightful Quebecois clay.

you dont get the west coast nigger. we have had this talk before. you get alaska and we get 100% if the ineral rights in canada + all the maple syrup for 10 years free and if there is a decrease in production of maple syrup for any reason during those 10 years then you are in breach of contract and you all get cement shoes and a trip to the mid atlantic ridge even the chilrens

LIKE RAIIIIEEEAAAIN

ON YOUR WEDDING DAY

LIKE HOW BLUE IS REEEED

AND RED IS BLUUUE

y-yes sir...

We are in a perpetual cycle of getting pissed at the federal government for fucking us over and voting for whatever party is the opposite of them. Harper fucked us over in the CETA negotiations but Trudeau actually signed the bitch while ignoring all the problems it causes for us. We'll go conservative next round.

this was supposed to be what the electoral map would look like, but whatever you say..

Who gives a shit about how people in Nunavut feel? That's 30,000 people living in an icy hell. We just need their resources.

Soon...

it would probably be best to merge all three northern provinces into one state with only the default 2 electoral votes, since their population is so small

They're people too, no matter how few there may be

none of the terrories would have electoral votes, just popular vote. As Guam/Puerto RIco don't have electoral votes either.

Truly an infant

You are some special combination of ignorant and retarded.

Last time Newfoundland didn't give the majority of it's seats to the Libs was in 84 when Mulroney literally won everything.

sounds reasonable. Their combined population is dwarfed even by Wyoming

This. Leave us alone. We want nothing to do with Americans, pseudo-Americans and their cuckery.

And let america go democrat forever? no thank you.

Yep, greatest threat to Canadian's are americans. Ameritards GTFO

>dat maritimes

nice.

not him (actual newfie here) but the majority of the reasons for us either choosing libs or ndp is due to fiscal policy rather than social progressiveness
we got screwed over hard by harper-tier muzzling of scientists which eventually led to a collapse of a ~500 year old fishing industry, which is why the distaste for most conservatives reigns pretty relevant here
PEI, Newfoundland and Nova Scotia are pretty socially conservative when compared to the rest of Canada

But that's not the Christian flag, user

Good leaf, You know your place.

there's been a historical tension between catholics and proddies here, so we leave most public christian symbols fairly ambiguous

kinda ironically, the irish catholics are the ones who have historically had institutional power and been city goers while the proddies have been mostly baytown lower wage peoples

America plz

french people > la raza

the first step in becoming white again is not to hate your fellow whites...

>putting MB, NL, SK, and the territories red

your hopes are way too high

Our conservative and your conservative are two very different things leaf

> Quebec
> Ontario
> British Columbia
> not implying those are 80+ electoral votes for Dems

Also

> more canadians

also op is a retard for putting the maritimes red too

conservatives havent won anything worth while there in decades

Interesting. In Quebec, if you're religious you're Catholic and it's usually that simple so I've never seen the Christian flag in real life. Even English people in Quebec nowadays are more Catholic than Protestant if they're religious.

>the maritimes
They're the biggest gibsmedats in all of Canada. They produce nothing and just take our equalization checks and use it to fuel liberal ideological shit and alcoholism. The Americans don't want the maritimes, NOBODY wants the maritimes. blasted rocks should just sink into the sea

nope, those three would give 41 electoral votes

But then who would work the Albertan oil fields?

Also it wouldn't be that fucking bad if the government didn't just throw money into our hole in the ocean and cut fisheries.

yeah, well there was an almost equal portion english as irish settlement by the time the potato famine was done, so their rivalry was very much alive up until about a generation or two ago
my dad's mum was essentially shunned by half her family for marrying a catholic
oh, also about 80% of schools in St. John's were catholic up until maybe 30 or 40 years ago

Yeah, the US really needs 35 million far-left voters...

After acquiring 13 new states from Canada, would anyone object to then acquiring Japan and add 6 more states?

except the prairies are not far left, and the map shows the US losing a majority of their NE democratic strongholds
the maritimes are generally scared of fiscal conservatives but under a new administration, they may change to their social conservatism

>implying canadians would stay canadians after annexation

if you've really lived most of your life in Canada, you know that it's postnationalist and would easily be assimilated and influenced. It's still a british colony, for fuck's sake

PA, was there in your hour of need and you would forsake them in their hour of need?

>acquiring Japan

if the US did that right now, it would make it 43% white

to be fair, Trump really clutched it, just like the Rust Belt. I was trying to be realistic

it was the based mennonite/amish, they are stealth voters because they are undetectable in polls.

Maritimes will vote based on their potential gibes, like always. They would be firmly blue. The only province that would be reliably red is Alberta.

That's a Lutheran flag.

What makes you think Manitoba and Saskatchewan wouldn't be red? especially under American rule

ah my bad, i guess they just use it because the protestant communities have mostly been the underclass within newfoundland and the catholics dont really give a shit about it

>thinking Quebec would get to keep 90% of its land which is owned by the Anglo under treaties. Get rekt nerd ahaha

CASCADIA WHEN?

>letting an influx of C(an)ucks into Based Alaska
No thanks, boys.

What's the point of milkbagging?

Doesn't it just make it easier to tear and spill shit all over the floor?

>look, I posted it again

Do you have the version that you printed out and masturbated all over?

Not sure the Great Lakes could handle all that pollution t.bh

need a leaf to answer some territorial questions for me
are there enough white people up there to turn them red like what happens in alaska, or is it just inuits? do the inuits have high turnout?
why are labrador and newfoundland one territory and why do i never hear anything about labrador on its own?

saskatchewan and manitoba are more right wing than alberta these days thanks to fairies from BC and pajeets from ontario

no

Nah they all left back to those shit hole left wing provinces they came from

HALP

Why the hell are you mixing the most hardcore liberal provinces (the maritimes) with the rest of the conservative states and provinces?

Because Labrador is part of Quebec. You probably don't hear much about Saguenay or Outaouais on their own either.

As for the territories, the Yukon is the most white, and if gets less white and more Indian as you go towards Nunavut. There are basically only white people and Indians who live up north.

Nearly everybody in the Territories are Inuit. Nunavut is 90% inuit, Northwest Territories is 70% inuit, and Yukon is 50% inuit.

>why are labrador and newfoundland one territory and why do i never hear anything about labrador on its own?
They're not a Territory, they're a province. Labrador's been Newfoundland clay for centuries, even prior to Newfoundland losing its independence and confederating to Canada

>why do i never hear anything about labrador on its own
It's population is literally 20K people, and a good chunk of that are natives. That said, Labrador has one of the largest iron ore industries in the world, and its hydroelectricity industry is so important it powers almost the entirety of east-coast North America (A flip can be switched and New York City would go black). Labrador just kind of exists for iron and electricity.

White people didn't even live in Labrador until the 40s.

>They're not a Territory, they're a province. Labrador's been Newfoundland clay for centuries, even prior to Newfoundland losing its independence and confederating to Canada
>Because Labrador is part of Quebec
Fuck off with this meme. Labrador's always been Newfie clay and nobody in Labrador even speaks French. I live in Labrador City, which is literally 30 minutes away from Quebec (and the town of fermont respectively) and nobody here understands a lick of your shitty frog language.

the other day i saw a leaf say that alberta only joined canada on the condition that they could leave canada easily if they wanted to. any truth to that? if true, that has extreme potential for meme magic.

thank you lads.

Maybe not your town, but other ones

QUEBEC FORT!

Ok, but no votes for ten years at least

Every single large town in Labrador is English speaking.

There's only three places in the entire province with a population of over 1000 and they're all English speaking. Even the two biggest native towns are english speaking. Even the vast majority of the smaller communities with 100-500 population speak English.

Nobody cares about your tiny french hamlets with 50 population.

Labrador was never French. The French never even bothered to settle Labrador. The first white labrador communities were being settled in the 20s-40s by Newfoundlanders.

>WA isn't included in America
Sad!
Hope you faggots realize that if it weren't for Seattle and rigged votes the state would be red right now.