Why do so many high IQ people deny race & cultural differences?

Why do so many high IQ people deny race & cultural differences?

Other urls found in this thread:

scottberkun.com/essays/40-why-smart-people-defend-bad-ideas/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_slaves_myth
cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(14)00476-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

high iq people are liars.

it's easier to pretend you've bought into the egalitarian myth than fight against it.
and probably more beneficial

high iq people are trying to sustain their social ties in order to live a good life. Suiciding your social life is the most stupid thing you can do in contemporary society. So much relies on how cool and funny you are in order to make connections and get hired onto high paying jobs.

this is probably true desu. i've had conversation where i could tell they kind of agreed but didn't want to admit it.

If you ever argue with them long enough, they'll, usually, finally admit that ignoring racial differences will avoid an inevitable eugenics program.

They're not high IQ, they're in the 105-120 range aka the most dangerous range where you think you're much smarter than you are.

IQ has nothing to do with brainwashing.

Because it's unpleasant and high IQ people don't like unpleasant things.

There are differences, like it's inarguable that sickle-cell is a black problem. The issue is when drooling idiots extrapolate such differences to account for things like crime rates, success, etc without including environmental factors.

Please tell me an environment that majority black people thrive in.

Take your time.

the answer you'll get here? something about jews i suspect

This is very true but also as others have said it's definitely a huge issue of realizing admitting such a thing would be social suicide. Especially considering most of he high IQ people were talking about are large public figures, renowned professors and scientists, I would imagine they don't want to cut out a huge chunk of their fans/customers

scottberkun.com/essays/40-why-smart-people-defend-bad-ideas/

That's the first time I've seen someone other than myself push this idea.

IQ is just complexity. It bears no value on truth or virtue.

>thrive in
Wakanda ofc

What's your argument? That they are incapable of thriving? Conveniently not accounting for things like imperialism across Africa and the slave trade?

Seems good.

Cuz theyre high off egalitarianism

MUH CULTURE

Money and keeping their jobs is a reason for them to lie.

Do you not have an answer?

>when you name a superhero after a hate group
Wasnt marvel started by jews?

It's a loaded question that ignores the realities I stated above, but then again you either know that and are being willfully ignorant or you DON'T know that and you're plain dumb.

Why are you guys so angry?
Are you so mad because you are not blonde haired and greened eyed like myself, and instead have gross black?
Honestly I've met hundreds of black people who are much more critically thinking and better looking than you cousin fuckers.

You guys are a fucking joke, keep posting in your little bubble because you think everything should be handed to you based off your race, lil bitches.

Gary, IN.

Cultural geography senbai

I'd rather live in Atlanta than Hicktown, USA.

why would i want stupid people to see race and cultural differences? they are not smart enough to use that knowledge to mankind's benefit.

The IQ charts were one of the biggest redpills to me.

Imperialism was actually good for Africa. It's not like the east where wealth was stolen from them, all that happened in Africa is that they got infrastructure built for them and.were introduced to western styles of political organisation that they aren't capable of maintaining. Slave trade had no impact on Africa either, it was actually very good for west African states economically.

>every white person is an ubermensch

There are differences that don't necessarily make you better

I cannot wrap my head around Sup Forums posters using 19th century social darwinist propaganda as evidence for racial differences. At least use some recent bait

Yo.
What race am I.

Fathers of social psychology: (seriously, look at how influential they were)

Solomon Asch
Best known for laboratory studies on conformity showing that under certain circumstances, a large percentage of people will conform to a majority position even when the position is clearly incorrect.

Leon Festinger
Developed the theory of cognitive dissonance, a motivational theory suggesting that people seek to minimize discomfort caused by inconsistent beliefs and behaviors.

Kurt Lewin
He was an early leader of group dynamic research and is regarded by many as the founder of modern social psychology. His equation, B=f(P,E), stipulates that behavior is a function of the person and environment, and he advocated "action research" applying this equation and scientific methods to address social problems such as prejudice and group conflict.

Stanley Milgram
Famous for a set of studies suggesting that most people will obey an experimenter's order to administer potentially deadly levels of electric shock to a protesting stranger.

Henri Tajfel
Devised the "minimal group paradigm" for which he documented that even minimal groups readily form identities and exhibit ingroup favoritism. Developed social identity theory.

Daniel Katz
Produced classic studies of racial stereotyping and prejudice, and attitude change, and his pursuit of the connections between individual psychology and social systems helped to found the field of organizational psychology.

Robert K. Merton
Best known for the terms "role model" and "self-fulfilling prophecy". A central element of modern sociological, political, and economic theory, the "self-fulfilling prophecy" is a process whereby a belief or expectation, correct or incorrect, affects the outcome of a situation or the way a person or group will behave.

Elliot Aronson
Best known for the invention of the Jigsaw Classroom as a method of reducing interethnic hostility and prejudice.

>much more critically thinking

Why do race cucks always types like they are 14?

hahaha why are you even here

A faggot turk

They don't deny cultural differences. They deny cultural superiority so one group or culture aren't closer to winning life than another. They are inconclusive at best at racial based iq.

Environment doesn't mean shit. Black kids from wealthy families have lower IQs and lower SAT scores than white kids from poor families.
Same pattern is found in adoption studies, where kids from various races are adopted by middle class white families. Their average IQs are identical to the ones who've grown up with their biological parents.
You could even take a look at Hispanics in the US. They have fewer rights, they're poorer than blacks and they often don't speak the language, yet they have a higher average IQ than blacks, and a considerably lower crime rate.

This is just confusing. Who are you directing this at?

welfare states

Cockasain

Wait so does this mean democrats are smarter after all?

looks mediterranean or maybe southamerican, who knows ....

3/4 czeched 1/4 sexy enough to suck my dick, faggot.

There's plenty of high IQ people who will agree there are racial differences, too. The problem is the ones who deny it are pushing an agenda. The ones who admit it aren't, so you never hear from them.

Tfw 128 iq
Im either a smart white or a genius latino.
Im ok with either.

>Hispanic
>Race

uhhh

just keep breeding with niggers, goyim, your babies will be so smart

just ignore that even high status niggers are retarded and that niggers in general have accomplished nothing

They thrive at the Atlanta airport. Every time I fly through there I play "Spot Whitey" in the employees. The most I found was 2 in a 3 hour layover. They need some white affirmative action.

>look at Hispanics in the US. They have fewer rights

What?
Legal, hispanic American citizens have the same rights as everyone else.

Howd you explain white trash?
Im sure there are even some ashkenazi failures

futuremud

That's a general assumption, which tells me you're not high iq

I honestly don't understand it either. It just boggles my mind.

I mean, clearly someone native to the Congo, is different than someone native to Japan. Can you really fucking deny that? How much mental gymnastics do you have to do, to convince yourself that they are the same?

I don't get it, why do most people believe otherwise? Is it because a lot of scientists say that race is not a real thing?

>TFW 167 IQ race realist

exceptions vs the rule

Wat

It's more of what benefit do we have by singling people out by IQ. You end up with either caste society or some fucked up eugenics program.

People are people. Some are on the wrong side of the curve but if they can do their job then nobody cares.

Hatred is part of life whenever you like it or not. There's not a single society that ever embraced everyone or all kinds together. In fact you are not embracing me either. Most humans in history are clannish.

Your kkk funded democrat party at one time was the one oppressing blacks. Lets also not pretend your party is the champions of rights either.

Also 75 percent of white people in Usa don't hang with blacks, that's democrats included.

Trump won with normal people, you are however a small minority of marxist who votes democrat, which isn't all like you but neo cons in general.

Have a nice day comrade.

Now respond to me in your childlike liberal meme speak, because that's all you can do.

They're a mix of Spanish people and native Americans. The people coming across the boder aren't upper class, purebred Spanish people but are mostly mestizos, so they can be classified as a race in this context.
It's the same with niggers. They come from a variety of countries in west Africa, and have an average of 25% white genes.

>Legal, hispanic American citizens have the same rights as everyone else.
Yes, and what bearing does that have on the topic?

Even purebred spanish are a bit mixed. Arab rape babies.

It's not like the Iberians were pure to begin with. Aside from the arab admixture, they'd already been mixed with Carthaginians, Romans and Goths.

they arent cool or funny

Wait a second? African americans have Europeon genes?

Simple answer right here

look lad, we only send 300 k there, we can't breed 10 millions indians

That's really racist.

black wall street my friend, until the white man got jealous and burned it down

high IQ people tend to be autistic and dont breed too often. They are dead ends of evolution.

The dumb shall inherit the earth

Talking about biological determinism and race-linked differences in IQ among most western high-IQ circles, where egalitarianism is the closest thing to god, is like talking heliocentrism in the midst of the Spanish Inquisition.

The desire for self-preservation in the face of dogmatic fanaticism outweighs the desire to find scientific truth by a long shot.

Yes. The slave owners fucked their female slaves, and I believe they used Irish slaves to breed with the niggers, in order to create more docile, well-behaved mulatto slaves.
Recent genetic studies have shown that African Americans have, on average, 25% white genes. This is why their average IQ is higher than in Africa, and why you can find some light-skinned niggers who actually behave like normal people and manage to succeed in life.

Does anyone have links to the Irish slaves? I keep trying to find sources, but mostly get msm sources trying to explain it away

I knew they fucked their slaves, but is that like, the majority of blacks have that much europeon blood?

>Tfw 128 iq
>Im either a smart white or a genius latino.
>Im ok with either.

Has anyone ever seen someone on the internet state that they have sub 100 IQ? 110, even?

Look at racial iq differences and racial crime statistics from Britain

cultural differences make sense.
race differences are insignificant.

don't be retarded

The internet is for bragging.

ask what their IQ is.

ideologues ree

far right ethnocentric ideologues are just as bad

no i'm not using horseshoe theory

no, but if you look down your facebook feed, you will probably spot them. Not that I ever look at my facebook

You can have high IQ but still have a mental block around bleeding heart ideals.

>your facebook feed
N/A

The Irish thing seems to be controversial, and liberals deny it, but after what's happened in the last year, you can't really trust anything those assholes say.
Even the wikipedia article reads like a Jezebel article.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_slaves_myth

African Americans having 25% white genes isn't controverial at all, though. It's been reported multiple times by mainstream sources, and has been replicated in multiple studies.
cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(14)00476-5

No one who has a high IQ actually posts their IQ, because it makes you look like a delusional idiot. That's the rule I go by, at least.

My conclusion of the replies:

Basically the Racial Realists of the 19th century that was often combined with Anti-Semitism caused the Jews to create institutions like the ADL and fight Racial Realism.

Women were susceptible to the cause because of the emotional behavior and missing territorial instinct.

The Holocaust gave Jewish Anti-Racists the moral power to transform American and Western culture with heavy use of the emerging mass media. The whole ideology gained its own dynamic through the counter-culture teenagers

Mass media and now the internet enabled political correctness to enter every area of life.

What is impelling the downfall of the West was caused not by one planned, but through multiple events and action that made the West stumble to what it is now.

Too much didnt read

Portugal avg is mid 90s but looks to be significantly lower

Why can white people be more intelligent but black people can't have bigger dicks?

I think it's a slippery slope. There are differences, but you don't want Gattaca tier shit either. Say you have a guy who has 1% chance of success at something. He has a right to try and fail. Not letting him try is just as bad as what affirmative action does. Freedom means the right to fail too. If people want into eugenics, let them have it, but they shouldn't get preferences for that either.

*raises paw*

My IQ is 73

doesn't take much IQ, just basic reasoning ability. why, what's the argument? this guy?

>Look at racial iq differences and racial crime >statistics from Britain

he thinks it's because of the specific issue of race there are differences? he's retarded, quite clearly. He would conclude the same way people driving expensive cars don't get fucked up teeth, therefore it must be because expensive cars are good for teeth. retarded thinking.

They are both

super hero came first
hero July 1966
hate group October 1966

Why can white people be more intelligent and black people have bigger dick, but whites haven't wiped africans off the face of the earth for this slight?

that's a good argument. he's saying race differences are retarded, therefore he must be black.

This, but with everything.
It's called the "Socially-Assured Edict"

An actual genius doesn't have to say he's a genius, because he has others to say it for him.

An nigger also doesn't have to say he's a nigger, because i'm sure you can attest to it for him.

some faggot hipster constantly having to blurt out "I'm a man!" must not actually see himself a man, for if he did it would be quietly acknowledged