Michigan Recount: Over 1/2 of Hillary Clinton’s Detroit Vote Faces Disqualification

Michigan Recount: Over 1/2 of Hillary Clinton’s Detroit Vote Faces Disqualification

Michigan votes in areas that voted for Hillary Clinton have been inflated due to worker error disqualifying recounts under state law.

>Michigan officials say they can not reconcile vote counts in 610 of 1,680 precincts, or 59% of the precincts, in Michigan’s largest county , Wayne County, which Hillary won by a margin of 2 to 1 over Donald Trump because the original vote counts in the poll books do not match the number of votes in the machine printout reports.

>Specifically, the number of votes recorded by the voting machines were higher than the number of voters that were logged into to vote in these precincts.

>The news comes as Hillary Clinton lost 32,423 votes in day 5 of the Wisconsin recount which are now showing anomalies that may indicate absentee ballot fraud in Milwaukee.

>In many cases Canvassers say there were aware of the discrepancies in the original vote counts but gave no explanation for the why counts did not match up but certified the original election counts anyway.

>Now officials are mainly blaming the discrepancy on jams in the optical ballots in the scanners which forced workers to run the same ballots through the machines more than once.

>To prevent a ballot scanned multiple times from being counted as more than one vote poll workers were supposed to adjust the machine counters but officials stated the workers failed to do so in many cases.

>They also state in more rare cases there could have been issues with people not having identification being manually placed in boxes or rare human errors such as sealing the wrong number of votes for certification due to transposing numbers.

>Michigan state law requires precincts which poll books don’t match to be excluded from the recount and if the recount results can’t be certified, which requires reconciliation of the counts, the original certified results stand.

Other urls found in this thread:

alexanderhiggins.com/vote-fraud-12-michigan-hillary-vote-disqualified-recount/
archive.is/SpWF4
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/
twitter.com/MichSoS
content.govdelivery.com/accounts/MISOS/bulletins/1780f02
heavy.com/news/2016/12/wisconsin-recount-results-day-7-6-update-progress-status-numbers-totals-st-croix-waukesha-fake-news-fraud-totals-status-new-news-latest-laws-rules-michigan/
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko9TpduOhE
twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/806698134697033728
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Issues due to human error, such as sealing the wrong number of votes in the original certification should be easily reconciled during a hand recount but in the precincts in question they are unable to reconcile the votes.

>The discrepancy was only uncovered yesterday after an Obama appointed judge issued a midnight ruling ordering a hand recount in Michigan on Sunday.

>Despite state law requiring the votes be disqualified election officials are fighting to keep the counts included and believe that not all of the 392 precincts will be excluded from the final recount.

>There are also discrepancies in other counties Clinton carried but they are not as widespread as Detroit

>Clinton carried Genesee County, which includes Flint, where so far 13 of 222 precincts are reported with invalid results but officials certified the results there as well.

>Officials in Ingham reported six of their 30 precincts from Lansing including a ballot box with a hole in it which could have been used to slip in fraudulent ballots or remove legitimate ones.

>Votes in Rochester Hills precinct 11 in Oakland county have been disqualified after more ballots were found in the machine logs than were actually in the ballot box. Workers could offer no explanation other than it didn’t match in the original certified results and it doesn’t match now before conceding that the precinct is not recountable.

archive.is/SpWF4

Bump

lmao

i-its her turn right goys!?!

Let's see what Cuck The Record has to say about this!

The left will just say trump's russian friends hacked the polls so she loses votes

Fucking kek. This really shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone

And they said there was no chance at voter fraud or incompetence.... how interesting.

R-Russia hacked the machines!

>worker error
>error

>(((discrepencies)))
>(((jams)))
>(((human error)))
>(((no explanation)))

It was all just a bunch of misunderstandings, mistakes, and unforeseen circumstances.......................................................................................................................................................................................goy

I want to believe.

SECRET KGB AGENTS are counting the votes , RUSSIA IS EBIL ! FUCK PUTIN ADN FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>>To prevent a ballot scanned multiple times from being counted as more than one vote poll workers were supposed to adjust the machine counters but officials stated the workers failed to do so in many cases.

Do we not have fucking bar codes in 2016

so basically, clinton voters were too fucking stupid to operate the voting machines properly, but their votes should count double or triple anyways?

Is this legit? user source me baby

Probably not. Someone made a similar lie recently to get our hopes up and it turned out to be bogus. The actual states have daily updates and this isn't mentioned anywhere on their official source.

go ahead, keep recounting.

the wall is only going to get higher

The count is over

"stupid"

>oh dear, we've doubled Clinton's vote count

That is fucking hilarious and everything but aren't you guys forgetting something important?
Why would anyone help us? Why would anyone desert hillary? Don't you think it's fishy that all that shit's going down at the same time?

Hello and goodbye CTR

Isn't this more of a reason for California to be recounted?

Maybe Jilly is playing both sides like a typical Jew, and this will reveal the rigged system! Which the libs will just dismiss, and go about how Trump is Hitler for millionth time

>alexanderhiggins.com/vote-fraud-12-michigan-hillary-vote-disqualified-recount/
Yep, that was the one that turned out to be bogus. It reported a similar lie earlier about 15,000 votes for Hillary having to be thrown out in WI when the official twitter said there was no change that day.

I can only imagine how quickly the voting machines acquire a case of thermite overexposure

surely the libs who threw money at Stein should have known this would happen. What were they thinking? was it sabotage to discredit the dems?

I don't remember, what how did hillary react about jill asking for recounts? She supported it?

Shenanigans!

Any other source to corroborate this, or is this just fucking bullshit.

I mean, I want to believe, but I'd hate to fall for, to out it bluntly, "fake news"

nice source

Praise kek

No. Stein want the greens to emerge as a viable alternative to the Dems. She'll never get there so long as the Dems can cheat to this degree in any major metro.

See
To be fair
Looks legit

>The news comes as Hillary Clinton lost 32,423 votes in day 5

LOL

Pretty soon I won't have any use for this image.

Why did only Hillary's votes get inflated due to (((human error)))?

Oh shit!!

There were reports she did yes

DEMS
LITERALLY
CAUGHT
RED
HANDED

I'm sure it was election """""volunteers"""" made the """"error""""

I was happy then
>Detroit offers IDs regardless of immigration status

And how was the error repeated so much?

> Shut it down!!!!!!!

>No. Stein want the greens to emerge as a viable alternative to the Dems.

I don't think that will ever happen. But if she can manage to siphon off more dem votes in the future im all for it

It's just a coincidence goy.

So if found to be cheatin g the cheat stands? At bar min they need to be named for life and how did watchers not see it.

SAUCE?

The board of canvassers is 2-2 R D. One of the D broke and they voted 3-1 to stop the recount.

The Michigan Secretary of State. Its over.

twitter.com/MichSoS

content.govdelivery.com/accounts/MISOS/bulletins/1780f02

Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson released the following statement tonight after a federal district judge lifted his order mandating the statewide recount start:

"The courts have ruled that Jill Stein’s recount should stop. This is a testament of the integrity of Michigan elections.

"I especially want to thank our local clerks and their staff, precinct workers, county clerks, our staff at the Michigan Bureau of Elections and especially the patriots who volunteered their personal time to ensure integrity at the polls and in the partial recount efforts that have taken place.

"We live in the greatest nation in the world and are resilient, and at our best when we work together. As a state and nation we will continue to have monumental challenges before us. It is now time for people to come together to do their share to carry out a long-term American tradition: work hard, sacrifice and make good decisions so our kids and grandkids have even more opportunity."

>One of the D broke and they voted 3-1 to stop the recount.

One of two things could be happening here.

Either that one Dem is just being honest and realizes this is a lost cause.

Or....

That one Dem knows they rigged the vote for Hillary, and they don't want to dirty work to be uncovered.

Maybe she's just an idiot. Or in it for the name exposure. She watched trump win maybe she things she just needs to be famous enough.

EGGcellent.

well thats that then goy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is Fake News, and legislation is underway to see that you are punished for spreading Fake News.

Ya hold up guys these sources may not be legit at all. Michigan doesn't allow for illegals to have driver IDs.

The Detroit Daily News link is legit.

top kek

We're winning too much and too hard. I'm tuckered out, Mr. Trump!
Can I go to bed?

NICE TRIP DOUBLES.

OOOOOOVVVVVV VVVVEEEEYYYY

What did he mean by this?

They found fuckery and now they are shutting it down, or is it just too much of a hassle?

Here's the update for Day 7. It's sourced and even provides affidavits. Election results so far are a wash with 70% counted.

>-“The Commission is now able to provide a running tally of how many votes each candidate is up or down. However, the numbers do not include the City of Milwaukee, which has reported partial numbers for individual reporting units (wards or combinations of wards) because it is recounting absentee ballots separately.”

>The Commission said it wanted to also clear up “fake news” being circulated on social media, saying these are the facts:

>-“Votes for Trump/Pence are not being counted twice in Waukesha County.”

>-“Ballots can be inserted in scanners face up or face down. Before ballots are scanned, campaign representatives have already had a chance to view and question them.”

>-“In St. Croix County, warranty seals on some scanners were broken by an authorized technician performing maintenance. The technician did not have replacement seals with him. Based on evidence provided by the St. Croix County Clerk’s office and the equipment manufacturer, the Commission staff is confident that the voting equipment is accurately tabulating and reporting the results in St. Croix County.”

heavy.com/news/2016/12/wisconsin-recount-results-day-7-6-update-progress-status-numbers-totals-st-croix-waukesha-fake-news-fraud-totals-status-new-news-latest-laws-rules-michigan/

>Establishment Dems
>not doubling down on their bullshit

kek

It's the latter. They know they're fucked if it happens.

There's a reason the Shillary camp kept saying all election night to wait for Wayne County's results to come in.

kek

It's the latter.

Judge said Stein wasn't an agreived party and therefore couldn't bring a suite for vote recounts.

I don't think so either, but let's face it. The woman isn't exactly the brightest candle in the Menorah.

>(((fake news)))

kek shuts it!

Never trust a Jew.
Liberals trust Jews.

NO REFUNDS GOYIM

The fuck happened to my post?

Yes. Hillary cheated, and her conspirators don't want the heat.

Dems plan to do so again in the future so no scrutiny please.

The Bot giving Stein all the money could very well have been Trump and not Soros.

Thank you Kek for these blessings.

Does anyone else feel like Stein brokered a deal to be the next democratic nominee and that's why she is pulling this stunt?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
DEMS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
Potentially based? Or trying to hide fraud?

I told you all
I told you
Michigan is red for the God-Emperor
[exhausted from laughing]

>There's a reason the Shillary camp kept saying all election night to wait for Wayne County's results to come in.

You know that almost feels like a smoking gun coupled with what we've learned today.

>say they can not reconcile vote counts in 610 of 1,680 precincts, or 59% of the precincts,
610 out of 1680 is not 59%, it's 36.3%

This sounds too good to be true. Any second source to confirm and corner normies?

>The Bot giving Stein all the money could very well have been Trump and not Soros.

That was our original thought that night.

Hiding fraud, guaranteed.

either way
song related for the libs for the next 8 years

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko9TpduOhE

Rob plz go

DEMS BTFO

TL;DR

>Trump wins, launch investigation into voter fraud
>investigation finds that dems were rigging the votes without a doubt
>investigation promptly ends before anyone is named

TL;DR
TRUMP WAS RIGHT
AS ALWAYS
HAS THE MADMAN BEEN WRONG EVEN ONCE?

Hillary's campaign agreed to the recounts, though.

My idea is they told her "hey, the DNC doesn't have anyone to run next cycle and you group-tested well. We need a woman candidate that appears anti establishment. You make some noise and get publicity to make this all seem like an illegitimate win for Trump and we don't blacklist you next run".

N O R E F U N D S

Jill works for Putin (there are pics you can find of them at a dinner together.) Part of the Russian plan is making Americans lose faith in their government.

This only proves the need for:

1. Electoral voter ID on a state to state basis.
2. Complete abolition of absentee/mail/etc. ballots.
3. Forced MANUAL voter recount for states with exit poll discrepancies.

>Hillary's campaign agreed to the recounts, though.
no. they asked to be allowed to participate.

>not Komm, Sußer Todd

We already did before the election. I think was another Soros centralize bs. Put the elections in the hands of D.C.

Who knows...

>no. they asked to be allowed to participate.

Everyone knows she was behind the whole thing. That's why Stein used crowd funding. So the Clinton campaign could secretly foot the bill for the attempted recount coup.

>NO REFUNDS

Feast yourselves on this delicious trump hate.

twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/806698134697033728

I don't get why every American citizen gets a social security number, but not a voter ID.

Why not just make my worthless (I'm never getting any of that money ) social security card into a voter ID?!