Canada Yes!

How cucked can one country be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/nova-scotia-weapons-arrest-threats-seizure-1.3331088
rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/news/2015/23/police-arrest-man-seize-firearms-search-halifax-ns
localxpress.ca/local-news/halifax-man-who-threatened-border-officer-will-serve-sentence-in-community-478774
google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjpudKx2uPQAhUUT2MKHbFTAoMQFgg7MAk&url=http://unofficialnetworks.com/2015/10/from-whistler-ski-bum-to-canadas-newly-elected-prime-minister&usg=AFQjCNEig6kObSivP2L-QI2OFezPGXLKhQ&sig2=6cRcpmcxOwDqPTiqoUKdMg&bvm=bv.140915558,d.cGc
youtube.com/watch?v=TrieBhaGgHM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Canada#Islamist_Extremists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Lépine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly Canada has surpassed both Germany and Sweden

I haven't heard about any terrorist attacks or any negative PR from Canada's immigrants. I trust them to vet better than the USA. Can any leafs weigh in?

Bump

kek is that real? I don't even question arba talk shows anymore

It is

Memri is hillarious

Didn't he say they were going to legalise weed and they recently did 180 and started cracking down on weed?

Smoking weed is for degenerates but I find it funny that it's another example of cancucks.

Why does Syria have so many black people?

Used to laugh my ass of at Germany and Sweden pulling shit like this. I can't even go a day on kikebook without seeing this smug faggot and his face on there.

All of it's true, i saw the video. Honest to god if he showed a sheard of compassion for people born and raised in Canada, but will a publicity stunt like this for brownie points worldwide.

"he's so compas

I think we're just lucky. Clover abolished in favor of the Maple leaf as a symbol of luck when?

I will say this, Canada seems to be a true melting pot for all people of different backgrounds. There have been a few plots, one being a few years back with some Muslim. He was stopped though as he was boarding the train, he was going to hijack it and blow it up or somthing.

There was another i think in 2006 for a bombing of the Toronto stock exchange or some business area in Toronto. Seems we do vet better then Europe though.

God save my country

Well, there is some, but I dunno. Mostly they go to the big cities so most of Canada never even has to deal with them, which is the one redeeming quality of Toronto.

Also, we took in far less. 10,000 compared to what did Germany fucking take? 6 gorillion?

And we've been multicultural for a while now, we just seem to make it work up here.

I'm cringing so hard

Memri thread? I need to distract myself from this man being our leader

Successful Islamic Terrorist Attacks in Canada: 0

he's doing something right

I feel like I'm going to puke.

I mean this weakness is just completely indigestible to me, it is so fucking pathetic, so fucking pathetically disgusting I just want to leap out a window and kill myself for having to exist in the same universe as this fucking worm.

Canadian state sponsored anti white video

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

A mudshit literally stormed parliament and killed someone a few years ago, do you not remember that?

"Is that 3600 a month we've been giving you enough?"
Fuck I hate truduea

>I haven't heard about any terrorist attacks or any negative PR from Canada's immigrants.

There was the attack on Parliament Hill. And a bunch of others that the RCMP stopped before they happened.

hell yeah
based leaf

>not "leaping" JT out of his window
You make me sick.

Canadians are the most forgetful people. Or "it isn't technically a terrorist attack"

The police and the media actively cover up the instances of criminality and general dune coonery.

As far as terror attacks, we have a massive amount of people on the watch list, but nothing major has happened... yet.

Sometimes plots are foiled and the stories are generally ignored.

For example the following "Halifax Man" was the subject of a terror investigation. The name was omitted from story. As far as anyone knows, he was a normal canadian.

cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/nova-scotia-weapons-arrest-threats-seizure-1.3331088

RCMP statement: (at least they released the name) rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/news/2015/23/police-arrest-man-seize-firearms-search-halifax-ns

Even our women in power aren't little bitches like trudeau. How could they elect such a weak leader?

Don't forget the muslims that were planning to storm Parliament Hill and behead Harper

Could have easily done it. Look at that nutcase muslim Bibo that did. Got all the way inside before getting his lone ass filled with lead

>A mudshit literally stormed parliament and killed someone a few years ago, do you not remember that?

December 14, 1999 - Ahmed Ressam, known as the Millennium Bomber, was arrested upon entering the United States by a ferry from Victoria, British Columbia. He was smuggling explosives in his car from Canada as part of a plot to bomb the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) on New Year's Eve 1999, as part of the foiled 2000 millennium attack plots.
April 2004 - A Canadian Muslim of Lebanese descent firebombs the library of the United Talmud Torahs Montreal Jewish school.
2006 - In the 2006 Ontario terrorism plot, Canadian counter-terrorism forces arrested 18 terrorists (dubbed the "Toronto 18") inspired by al-Qaeda. They were accused of planning to detonate truck bombs, to open fire in a crowded area, and to storm the Canadian Broadcasting Centre, the Canadian Parliament building, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) headquarters, and the parliamentary Peace Tower, to take hostages and to behead the Prime Minister and other leaders.
August 2010 - Misbahuddin Ahmed of Ottawa was arrested (later convicted in July 2014) of knowingly facilitating a terrorist activity and participation in the activities of a terrorist group.[10][11]
2013 - Chiheb Esseghaier and Raed Jaser of Montreal and Toronto, respectively, charged as part of an alleged Al Qaeda plot to derail a New York to Toronto train on the Canadian side of the border. Alleged plot was not imminent.[citation needed] Canadian Muslims helped to foil the alleged plot.[12] The suspects said they were arrested based on their appearance.[13][14]

October 20, 2014 – On October 20, 2014, two Canadian Forces members were hit by Martin Couture-Rouleau, a recent Muslim convert in what is known as the 2014 Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu ramming attack. Warrant officer Patrice Vincent died of his injuries. Couture-Rouleau was eventually gunned down and killed.
October 22, 2014 - Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, a convert to Islam, fatally shot Corporal Nathan Cirillo, a Canadian soldier on ceremonial sentry duty at the Canadian National War Memorial in Ottawa, and then forced his way into Canada's parliament building, where he had a shootout with parliament security personnel. He was shot 31 times and died at the scene. Zehaf-Bibeau made a video prior to the attack in which he expressed his motives as being related "to Canada's foreign policy and in respect of his religious beliefs."
August 10, 2016 - Aaron Driver was killed in Strathroy, Ontario, in a confrontation with police after detonating an explosive in the back seat of a taxi. The confrontation followed a tip from the FBI that Driver had made a "martyrdom video" and was planning an attack on an urban area.[15]

>Toronto

Maybe this speaks more about Canadian intelligence agencies then.

personal favorite

Canada please stop! I have family up there!

>Niggers

kek I haven't seen that one

Is this the real life or just cuckholdry?

Canada's second female Prime Minister

Just did a follow up search... He pleaded guilty and they let him go.

localxpress.ca/local-news/halifax-man-who-threatened-border-officer-will-serve-sentence-in-community-478774

>Maybe this speaks more about Canadian intelligence agencies then.

The last three attacks weren't stopped before they were carried out. It's just that our home growns are incompetent.

Maybe the Islamists want to take down countries that would ever be a threat to them first?

Canada is more of slow burn when it comes to muslims

Fuck Somalians

Somalians are the niggers of Africa

Is this shit real?

Yep, Canada is so pathetic and weak, if under Obama we are still stronger than them that's saying something. You cunucks should vote for Lauren Southern if she runs for PM.

They're rarer than in the rest of the West, since despite the whole multicult cock gobbling, Canada is mostly white, and the largest group of immigrants are the chinks.

So we have proportionally fewer shitskins than a lot of European country, not to mention the US. Add on top of that the active suppression of news about various kinds of nigs nogging and we don't typically hear about the few instances that actually do occur.

It's only when it's so public that it's impossible to ignore (i.e storming Parliament Hill) that it really gets covered.

its genuine

And no leaf has heard of this because of suppression by state run media and the libcuck government apparatus.

Why is that man crying? did someone stab him in the penis? This image makes no sense to me!

Is it a faggot thing?

justin bieber trudoe
not my king
remember that little frenchman
hockey eh!

I hope our white friends in the north get things straightened out up there before too long. You guys can do it. Remove this faggot ASAP.

okay I'm done

post By Allah behave yourself I will give you a taste of my shoe

Our prime minister before justin was pretty close to getting shot.

how can one Canadian man be such a pussy?

You assume he has a penis.

It is.

google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjpudKx2uPQAhUUT2MKHbFTAoMQFgg7MAk&url=http://unofficialnetworks.com/2015/10/from-whistler-ski-bum-to-canadas-newly-elected-prime-minister&usg=AFQjCNEig6kObSivP2L-QI2OFezPGXLKhQ&sig2=6cRcpmcxOwDqPTiqoUKdMg&bvm=bv.140915558,d.cGc

>destroys Canadian economy
>steals Canadians money through corrupt taxes
>gives it to Muslims to build mosques and reproduce in mass numbers
>has enough vanity to cry on live television

>youtube.com/watch?v=TrieBhaGgHM

Yes even Mickey Mouse is beaten to death by tricky Jews.

How does it end? Do they chop?

Fuck I hate this smug bastard so much. Liberals are playing with fire and creating monsters. Im 18 and the amount of people white people who are super far right is crazy. There is going to be a civil war in our time lads, Balkan wars Canada style.

If he loves them so much why doesn't he go for a stroll around a refugee camp without his guards?

As usual we copy our southern bros but divide by 100.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Canada#Islamist_Extremists

Fun fact, they forget to mention that the polytechnique shooter in 1989 had an abusive muslim dad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Lépine

Most were screened under the previous Conservative government, a big portion of them were christians. And the numbers we ended up taking pale in comparison to any European country.

Spoken like a student who lives in downtown Toronto and actually hasn't traveled to Markham, Brampton or Mississauga. Canada basically segregates cultures , the immigrants in turn make these regions into miniature versions of the places that they fled. That's the secret. If you want to be free of the terrors of immigration, make a designated area for Somalians to congregate, don't bother to try to integrate them. You have to give up on your national identity for the sake of peace.

Because he's a liberal.

>I would NEVER be so RACIST as to assume those SUBHUMANS have agency! They should become wards of the State!
>MY state, particularly!
>Don't worry about funding, Mr. Soros bumped up my allowance!

Trudeau and his father are/were traitors and I cant wait for the day when justice will be served.

how can one person be such a fag?

what the fuck did I just watch

We have a pussy for our PM but we don't have no-go zones, rape gangs or sharia courts.

He was a drama teacher. This shit is an act. He's a faggot and I don't like him, but watch the video and you'll see he's overly acting

WITNESSED

Hard to argue with those digits.

No Weed Man can speak Arabic?

God damn, witnessed

But you forgot

>yet

fucking hate weedman so much

Trudeau is a good man. We never had such a caring PM before.