Dat nigga keith

When are we going to meme this guy into the DNC chair?

Why do we want this?

He's our guy.

In what sense? Will he crash the leftists with no survives and cause a party shift to patriotic monarchism vs nationalist authoritarianism?

He used to be one of Louis Farrakhan's underlings and is on the record telling a woman that she shouldn't be working because her place is as a homemaker.

His appointment would put the feminists and the BLM crowd at each other's throats

i have no problem with him but

>muslim

That kills the deal for me

Gonna be honest, if you agree with all his points but his religion stops you, you're a cuck.

>everyone complained about obama being a black muslim commie
>ellison is actually a black muslim commie

Cmon it's perfect

This will help discredit the Democrats further. If they have an anti-white, Muslim leader their base of support amongst working class whites will be permanently eroded.

I wouldn't have a problem if he were ANY OTHER religion, Islam is the worst form of cancer.

I'm a bernout that is as far left as I can be w/o being considered a commie, ISLAM is, and should be a huge dealbreaker.

Some of the top Jewish donors to Hillary consider him unacceptable.

They will get less funding and media support and him being Muslim with ties to NOI, Muslim Brotherhood, CAIR etc. will even alienate a lot of moderate Democrats.

I see this said a lot: "permenant." People really don't get how parties in America work, do they? You can't make anyone lose anything permenantly. Even if you make a party fall, the same people just form a new one and regain that status.

The structure of American government, ironically, will always create a two party system. As long as people hold feminist, muslim, etc. views, then a party of significant power will represent them for political power.

Like, you can't "permenantly" silence anyone in politics here. Eventually, people blame all their problems on the establishment (valid or not) and vote in the opposition to see if they'll do better.

The moment I posted that I knew I made a mistake, I should have said significant short term damage. The progressives won't be destroyed but Ellison making DNC chair will at least strip away support from moderate democrats. These discontented people might still identify with the party but they will be demoralized and less likely to go out and vote or offer other forms of support.

Good. I've spent all day pointing out to his libtard supporters how "anti-semitic" he is. Even tricked some into equating the Nation of Islam to the KKK before admitting they still support Ellison. Kek.

Chuck Shumcer supports him, which is pretty establishment dem. They probably know their funders don't care.

I think you guys are engaging in wishful thinking. Most people don't even know the heads of their own party.

never faggot, he's not funny at all.

This is perfect. We meme him into winning primaries and getting the DNC ticket, then in the main run, we discredit him for his antisemitism and shill hard against him. Perfecto.

If you ever start a sentence with "to be honest" or "gotta be honest" or "to tell the truth"- it makes me think everything else you say might be a fucking lie.

Like, maybe the right wing news can spin it during 2020 or 2018, but chances are no one is going to care. It'd like be attacking Nancy Pelosi: most people will go "okay,but that's not who I'm voting for." That and the fact he is kind of right leaning in his views might make people just go "he's one of the good ones."

If Trump does well and the Dems continue their anti-white agenda with this guy, the Trump "Democrats" will hopefully be long term Republican voters.

That's just how I talk. It's how I go "listen, I'm going to say something harsh here."

See, anti-white is a bad angle to push. Most Trump Democrats didn't give a shit about that, they just wanted their jobs back. If you focus on identity politics when they just want work, you'll be doing what Hillary did to lose them in the first place.

It would alienate moderate dems and shift more people to the right side of things.

starting a civil war in the DNC, top kek.

just gotta meme how the current DNC is too white, old, and jewish. they keeping the young black Muslim brother down.

Please let this nigger drag whats remaining of the Dem party straight down the Lib rabbit holes!!!

No only is he going to isolate the Dems even further from middle America and working class whites but he will also give a platform for the most toxic voices in the Dem base.

I swear that America is lucky that it survived the last 8 years under Lib control.

>black Muslim

It's just LARPing they don't explode like authentic dune coons.

Well, I've seen people fired for saying it. Deals ruined because of it. It's a bad habit.

Wat? If they care more about nigger trannies they won't focus on economic issues like a more populist Republican party under Trump would. I understand that Trump ran on an economic platform, but the Dems didn't help with their anti-white rhetoric, whether you realize it or not the Dems have been pushing whites into identity politics thereby bringing about more group consciousness on the part of whites, which is a good thing.

Some of their top-tier funders definitely do care and are outspoken in their opposition.

Haim Saban, who donated over $10,000,000 to Hillary's campaign (about as much as Soros) and another couple million for senate races, literally accused Keith Ellison of being equivalent to Hitler and said it would be a disaster for the party if he was nominated at the Saban Forum on US-Israel relations like a week ago at Brookings Institution (top think tank in USA).

Most of the top Jewish groups like AIPAC and ADL oppose him and accuse him of being an open antisemite. Even a lot of the progressive Jewish newspapers are opposing him or giving mixed signals at best.

Even if he ends up getting the DNC chair, which I kind of doubt at this point, it will create rifts in the party, peel off some of their most important supporters, and inflame opposition to DNC among pretty much anyone who is pro-Israel

The only benefit they would get is more support among groups that are going to vote overwhelmingly democrat anyway like blacks, muslims, and far left so-called progressives.