North Korea

Why haven't Americans and NATO liberated this shithole yet?
What stops you?

>Unified Korea when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3h6VgACtZeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off Best Korea is Best

China doesn't want to deal with North Korean refugees. Also, the last time we went to war with them, China intervened, and are likely to do so again.

No oil. Plus it gives MSM a way to continue controlling people. Every time they run out of shit to instigate fear in people they talk about NK threatening the US or ISIS wanting to bomb some shit

Mexico is a shithole

Because toppling the government would cause a massive clusterfuck in the region that would destabilize SK and China. This is ignoring how China would probably go to war with us over said destabilization and because we killed their only ally, how the war would kill millions, and how the Kims would probably nuke SK and Japan if we invade. Its better to wait it out and let them collapse for all parties involved.

LEAVE BEST KOREA ALONE!

They are kinda cute when they get angry.

>Implying North Korea isn't best Korea.

>let them collapse for all parties involved.
hahahahaah
it didnt happen in the 90s, it wont happen now or anytime soon

>What stops you?

What do we gain by doing so?

Agreed, but speeding up the process will only hurt us and our allies. Really no much reason to do anything unless they go to war with us, or they openly attack SK.

Go back to China slant asshole. Atleast I'm in my country.

There's a few reasons:
>A) Although it is antiquated and poorly equipped, the North Korean military is rather large and has a number of missiles and artillery pieces pointed at South Korea. If shit hits the fan, South Korea is going to take a beating initially, and nobody likes getting punched in the face. Everyone wants to put off the inevitable conflict as long as possible.

>B) If the North Korean army's morale/command structure survives an invasion by SK/US forces, it could potentially turn into an extended insurgency, with the surviving Norks going full Viet Cong in defense of their nation against the 'imperialists'. Most of the army will surrender, but Iraq/Syria shows that even a handful of fucking assholes can make life a living hell in that kind of scenario.

>C) Bringing North Korea up to modern standards of living and development will take a long time to accomplish and drain a large amount of resources from everyone involved. East Germany still hasn't caught up with the West in terms of development, and they were a thousand times better off than North Korea.

Great excuse to keep our military bloated.

It's not America's job to liberate jackshit.

They dedicate their time to throwing hissy fits from time to time and have no real effect on anything. Also, no oil. Also, the ones that say "OMG USA do something!" tend to be the same crybabies who say "OMG USA stop invading foreign countries!" so if I were an American, I would mind my own fucking business and let other countries uncuck themselves.

>implying everything you know about Best Korea isn't just Western propaganda

South Korea doesn't want it back, reunification would send South Korea broke, hoards of poor flooding south etc

>Why haven't Americans and NATO liberated this shithole yet?

We aren't your personal army puto.

Russia and China will not allow while South Korea is American puppet state. Who want American army on it's borders besides yurocucks.

China doesn't want it, and it would be a headache having to deal with the mess afterwards.

this

Most South Koreans would defect to the NORTH if given the chance:
youtube.com/watch?v=3h6VgACtZeU

Also, there's zero evidence of so-called "death camps" in the DPRK.

k

Because we're waiting for it to die