I hate that low-iq squinting. I hate having an opinion on a scripted argument between two paid actors

I hate that low-iq squinting. I hate having an opinion on a scripted argument between two paid actors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERsCcGmGVlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's destroying her

FUCK she's so ugly when she's mad

> you've got the hand gestures down, but the arguments leave something to be desired
Top kek, BTFO

Putin's Cucker Carlson

Oh wow, another episode of Tucker Carlson barely able to make an argument against a cherrypicked extreme retard

Daily Show tier bullshit

My god I love this man.

This is his resting face. Look at that face of utter disgust.

he lives in a target rich moment in time

to be fair, he usually only has to argue against niggers and retards, but it is still satisfying to see him rip them to shreds

this one hurts to watch. shes so fucking cute.

This jewess is a qt 3.14

damn. she fuckin mad

Gooooooooood Lord. Where do they find these people?

your local college campus

you are trolling? a man who should have half a brain takes on a 12 year old moron. how in the literal fuck is this impressive? tucks gig is beating up the disabled.

are you for real? you realize he argues with retarded children? anyone in any era could do this.

ready for the
d.i.c.k.

has there ever been so many retarded children trying to pass for real people before?

argument destroyed and panties soaked

We don't need another Rachel Maddow.

Goofy facial expressions and ad-hominim attacks are for the Left. I disavow this garbage.

do women get turned on when you call them out on their shit and publicly embarass them?

Asymmetry is the only universally unattractive trait.

>fox news
koch brothers please leave

>Everything I don't agree with is le ebul Koch brothers
At least get it right and name the correct Jew - Rupert Murdoch

fuck off everyones face is asymmetrical.

I really hate these news outlets.

the right during the american 60's was fairly confident that there were more retarded degenerates trying to pass as real people than ever before. keep going back, its the same all the way down.

Fox news is the only mainstream media that not into the "Fake news" now.

Fox news shill at it again. Fox news is shit news.

I can't get enough of Tucker's fake face of concern / befuddlement

Anti-(party in power) News is always the better choice. But yes, Fox News will probably become shit again in 2 or 3 years.

god damn i love me some jew tits

I think Tucker is the only good thing about Fox News. Always cracks me up.

Wake me up when he interviews someone who is in the hard sciences.

This guy keeps getting more based.

I can't take it.

But she does, she has a degree in (((societal and cultural analysis)))
:^)

His gimmick is just bringing lefty punching bags on to eviscerate for his audiences amusement.

Exactly what Jon Stewart's show did.

Are you not amused?

this guy is a shill but even still there is nothing more entertaining than watching liberals get destroyed

Not gonna happen, the purposly choose weak people to make libs look bad

LOL

Still the best/worst:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERsCcGmGVlE

Jeanine Pirro is also good.

>forgetting based Lou

I don't know why Carlson is getting shilled on here all of a sudden, but he's just another Hannity type. He's not even coherent most of the time, it's cringeworthy. I get the whole stick it to 'em' persona, but it would be nice if he did it well.

>I guess my point is you don't actually know anything about what you're talking about
lmao

>cherrypicked extreme retard
But user, this is ALL liberals.

I was woking on my pc and had to stop when I heard that too. I already knew they never cared about the other side, but for one to just outright admit it, it was satisfying given thei usual act.

>the purposly choose weak people to make libs look bad
So you're saying they choose average liberals? lol

ITT: retards applauding a scripted actor

Repeating "gotcha" questions written by Fox producers doesn't make you based. And his obvious wig is pathetic

kys

"ok"

The sad thing is that Hannity at least has some autonomy

Carlson is a brainless cuck with 0 substance beyond his scripts

Where did Carlson touch you.

Hey, I don't always support Fox, but they look pretty clean in terms of jooz mate.

tuckers a brainlet like i said in the last thread

the liberal actually managed to defend her points

and when tucker realised she knew more than he did, he started blustering and interrupting her and ignoring her answers

this is the first interview ive watched of him, and he seems like a blowhard

Nice argument. Back to your Cable News Network echochamber

I dont watch any MSM ever though.

Except the Weather Channel.

A

Calling out her worthless degree had me laughing hard.

>wasted digits
You obviously haven't got a clue about who Tucker is.

Or perhaps you do, CTR drone.

He's the only media "actor" as of late who has gained any traction in the Trump scene.

Why would that be? Really, if it's such an easy way to say he's a "scripted actor," then why is it that those who support Trump at all are backing Tucker's recent showings if the media are all just "fake news" and the like?

Tucker recently carved up Nick Kristof of the NYT. Kristof is Harvard educated, a top 5-10 most famous writers in the country.

This desu. I'd love to see him have to debate with someone like Cenk Uygur. He'd get eaten alive.

you sir, are a shitcunt

It's his shtick of looking completely oblivious while listening, but then lays the smackdown while holding the same facial expression. William Buckley Jr. had his own similar way of doing it, too.

I thought the kid held his own, honestly.
Sounds very spacey, obviously, but his content was pretty solid. I doubt you'd do better on national TV at 20yo.