Most of the killer manifestos I've read have been ill informed/bitter/misguided trash, but his was different...

Most of the killer manifestos I've read have been ill informed/bitter/misguided trash, but his was different. Dylann took the crimson pill, blood had to be shed.

He should be appreciated for what he is, a vanguard of the white race in a time of strife

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/2108059-lastrhodesian-manifesto.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He should have gone into the ghetto and shot up some niggers who attacked him. He could just ride mass transit in atl and he'd be attacked, especially with his bowl cut.

Should have shot up a Lids instead.

Seriously, he was a fucking idiot for shooting up people beyond their reproductive years.

I agree. I think his intention was to rile up negros as much as possible by attacking innocent ones in a church in order to start a race war. He was reaching hard but I understand the motive. Would've been more entertaining if he entered a ghetto and just started unloading, and would've been more productive in the long run

up

His manifesto was good.

But attacking old people at a black church was shit-tier.

The old black people at church are NOT the googles that ruin life for everyone. These people invited him into church with them and treated him well.

If he had a problem with googles being googles, he should have had no problem finding some who actually needed to be erased.

He should have shot some actual black rapists.

very true

>blood had to be shed
He shot up a fucking Church bro. Fuck off with that shit

You're worshiping some one who sports a bowl cut.

Btw im not white before someone starts assuming white people are sympathetic

black people=niggers

Are you retarded?
The whole thing was a set up.
For fucks sake do you seriously believe that the good dindu sat down with a white dude entering in a bulletproof vest above his T shirt ?
Dylan was a redpilled dude set up and then used as scapegoat.
>See goyim ebil white shooting poor dindu churchgoers
No.
Look at the "victims" families interviews
They fucking can't hold their laughter

Inside job

did he have a manifesto i never saw it
did u ever read the unabombers it owns
don't actually read it if u haven't it will fuck with ur head

u got a link to the laughter?

Only interesting manifesto was the Unabomber because it had killer robots in it and because the dude was literally a mad genius.

I'm a white southerner who thinks Lincoln had it coming when John Wilkes Boothe iced him and even I think this asshole is a little twat.

he's a hero in my book

good night sweet prince

rip in piece brother.

If only someone could show him this thread :(

He should be publicly hanged

for what?

After seeing that post I'm surprised you can read at all

How's the weather in Virginia?

>Only interesting manifesto was the Unabomber because it had killer robots in it and because the dude was literally a mad genius.

Nah, he wasn't a genius. If I recall correctly, he ended up saying that he regretted doing what he did and wished that he had married a woman and lived a normal life.

Someone can be completely gifted at something, like Chess for instance, but be stupid in other ways. People like that aren't "geniuses".

That's why Ted isn't a genius. He was only smart in a couple subjects. Now he's a faggot behind bars for the rest of his life.

question for a friend, how do you stay in character every post?

I don't know man. He looks rather unstable and crazy. Many other killers have looked like they had their shit together, but not him, at all.

hell yeah

How many times do we have to go through this? Of course his 'manifesto' was pretty good. However, he killed the wrong people.

Breivik's manifesto is still the GOAT
Lincoln getting bushwhacked was the worst possible thing that could have happened to the South and to the nation.

Nigger sympathizer detected.

You are just another moderate cuck who doesn't have the balls to do what is necessary.

Hope he get's gang raped and killed in prison by black inmates, fucking loser

Almost everything Ted wrote was correct, though. Did you even read his manifesto?

>characters

I said he was a mad genius, and I mean that literally. He was a mathematical genius and he went insane and started planting bombs to try and stop a robot apocalypse.

That doesn't mean that he was right to start bombing random people or that he's right about the inevitable robot apocalypse; but it does mean that his manifesto is interesting because the guy who wrote it was freaking brilliant and freaking nuts.

he killed a nigger politician, pretty solid

Breivik said his manifesto was a meme and it was intended to make people waste their time

>Lincoln getting bushwhacked was the worst possible thing that could have happened to the South and to the nation.

Why?

I've heard that argument before; but its based on the assumption that someone who suspended habeas corpus, destroyed half the country and got a million people killed in order to maintain the authority of the federal government was somehow a great leader.

The South got fucked during reconstruction; but I really don't see how someone who was totally cool with Sherman burning Atlanta would have been an improvement over Johnson.

Ted was only good at mathematics and chemistry. In terms of being a successful man in everyday life he was an abysmal failure.

That's why he's not a genius. Someone who is gifted in Chess but couldn't even count to 10 wouldn't be considered a genius. Neither should Ted. He was some mentally ill weirdo, and now he's behind bars for the rest of his miserable life.

Dude's a total faggot.

Because he was going to send the niggers back.

you're an idiot

whats virginia got to do with it
also why is Sup Forums making me select pizza now

Dudes emotionally insane. Has cucked, anti death penalty (one issue) lawyer representatives, and should've had his ass strung up within 30 days of being caught red-handed. He appears to want suicide by jury, so I say sure, np.

Einstein couldn't drive a car, wore the same thing everyday and had to have his maid and his assistants take care of things so that he didn't live in squalor. Newton died a virgin and was obsessed with Alchemy. Tesla tried to communicate with aliens.

Being a genius doesn't mean that you're great at everything. Most geniuses are totally impractical weirdos with abysmal social skills.

post some manifesto excerpts

I like the guy
I feel for him and what he saw going on
but he made the classic right wing mistake and lashed out at a useless target
Look at the IRA and their success in targeting people like Lord Mountbatten and the British Parliament
Go after leaders, activists, police and politicians
These targets have legitimacy in the eyes of the public
Go after the pro-refugee invasion churches, go after the university professors and go after the propagandists of white genocide

Would never have happened. Congress didn't go ahead with the plan to send them back to Africa because it would have cost too many shekels, Lincoln being in charge wouldn't have changed that.

Bowl cuts' manifesto
> this bitch only wants bbc
> she doesn't want my lwc cause she a whore
> REEEEEEEEEEEE niggers
> why won't she like me
> maybe it's because I'm a loser with no future and a bowl cut
> nahh it niggers
> so i'll start a race war
> by killing a bunch of old black people in church

Yeah, a BLM rally would have been preferable.

OP is defending/lauding someone who murdered innocent people in cold blood. You serious?

Agreed. Old black people getting young googles into churches to make them black people is what's needed.
Fucked places in the Middle East are fucked because the average age is like 16. Old people are important to a well functioning society.

Lincoln wanted to send the niggers back to the literal jungle. The Republican cucks that succeeded them started the long, proud tradition of betraying white people.

t. furious nigger

>innocent people

you must be new here

Welcome to Sup Forums: losers looking up to other losers. Enjoy your stay.

t. the_donald

Here's a tip newfriend, if someone is defending something and you are getting mad, figure out WHY you are getting mad, then look at the facts and reexamine the argument. Redpill thyself.

You sure got me! How will I ever recover?

...Why don't people like him do just this? It's a good idea. It would be legally justified to do so even since they are attacking...
You could just keep doing it over and over again with no problem if you hated niggers that much.

Oh, my seeet summer child.

he didn't wear a vest some cuck, that picture is him being transfered by police in custody, they put vest on him to protect him

Yeah, look at all the outrage there is for all the ghetto trash killed in Chicago, New Orleans, and the rest of the country, he would be in the news for weeks.

people who complain about blacks because they are violent then go out and be violent are pants on head retarded and worse than any dumb gang banger. At lest gangbangers aren't hyporcritical.

the edge of this thread is reaching peak levels, Dylan Roof is either an inbred moron or an MKultra false flag actor. Not to be admired at all.

>He should have gone into the ghetto and shot up some niggers who attacked him. He could just ride mass transit in atl and he'd be attacked, especially with his bowl cut.
THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS
NO ONE CARES ABOUT HOOD NIGGERS THE POINT WAS TO KILL NONNIGGERISH NIGGERS, THOSE WHO "WAS IN CHURCH HE A GOOD BOY HE GETTING HIS LIFE TOGETHER"

KILLING INNOCENTS RILES PEOPLE P MORE THAT PEOPLE WHO DESERVE IT

FUCKING RETARDS

When's his trial?

>But attacking old people at a black church was shit-tier.
>
>The old black people at church are NOT the googles that ruin life for everyone. These people invited him into church with them and treated him well.

HIS WHOLE DEAL WASNT TO KILL HOODRATS, BUT TO KILL THOSE AND CAUSE PEOPLE TO LOSE THEIR SHIT

NO
ONE
CARES
ABOUT
HOODNIGGERS

fucking stupid fucking retards talking about this shit.

january
he's representing himself, and has selected his own jury

Which is a retarded plan. But, if you had white posses/gangs going into niggerhoods to kill them in self defense, you might actually start something.

>whites protected by police

Meanwhile blacks are killed by police.

It started today, family be crying and shit.

He got his lawyer back.

thats the thing. killing true niggers wouldnt have had the impact of going into a nigger church and shooting up the place.

most of the arguments are "should have killed hood niggers"
its not the point of what he did, but the message. killing non niggerish niggers "churchniggers, innocentniggers" was the best way t cause a race war( what he wanted)
killing niggerniggers would have caused what he wanted "race war" like killing "peaceful" niggers

really? i hope that shit is live. i want to hear this bastards voice

*wouldnt have caused what he wanted

shit, i didnt notice he got it back

Try speaking english nigger.

Good niggers won't fight back, niggers will.

The niggers probably gang raped her.

HHNNNNNGGGGG

sorry, typing real fast sometimes fuck up. pretty much killing the "innocents" gets more of a reaction than killing hood niggers

that was the point. niggerniggers would have fought back, not church niggers, or at the least "peaceful" niggers.

>Most of the killer manifestos I've read have been ill informed/bitter/misguided trash

This is the most self-important statement I've ever read. Someone told me Einstein is overrated once, but I have never seen fartsniffing of that magnitude in writing.

That boy just ain't right.

Yes he does
Watch video footage of how he enters the church

Sorry. We're out of participation trophies. If everybody can't be a winner then nobody can.

Its funny they are pushing for the death penalty so hard against him when niggers have done worse and didn't even serve life. The NAACP even tried getting the Hi-fi killers off when they raped, murdered and forced drano down the throats of their white victims.

California just passed a bill to release all niggers back onto the streets. They are trying to build an army to attack society.

Or a synagogue

Here's a pretty good one
>Yet when we learn about anything important done by a black person in history, it is always pointed out repeatedly that they were black. For example when we learn about how George Washington carver was the first nigger smart enough to open a peanut.

also here's the whole document if you want to read it. Nothing really new that hasn't already been said on Sup Forums a million times.

documentcloud.org/documents/2108059-lastrhodesian-manifesto.html

they do, it's just safer to become a cop first :^)

stay out of churches

If only they had known how much money it would have saved us.

You don't see the niggers turning on their own! Hell I've felt like doing it, i hate niggers. But he actually done it.

Does anyone know of other good manifestos to read?

He murdered a bunch of people well past their dindu days, making him look like a psychopath. If he wanted to be a badass, he should have gone out killing the niglets gangbanging or selling drugs.

The potato picked the lamest targets, not pilled.

HELP HELP WE ELECTED HITLER

the communist manifesto

God Bless America

Ha. nigga this ain't no game. You're assuming everyone who says racist shit is white.

unibomber

>Roof has a manifesto
>Trashing all other killer manifestos
Uncle Ted would like a word with you faggot.

Also Roof was a retard for killing blacks in a church and not gunning down some gangbangers. I hope that little shit gets the electric chair