Millennials

Please stop lumping those of us born 80-81 into entitled Millennials. I'm not one.

Born '81 here. Graduating in 1999, I was always told that we were the LAST of Gen X, and the media and news programs like 60 Minutes or Peter jennings Tonight commented on the Millennials, or "Generation Y", the class of 2000 and the first graduating class of the new MILLENNIum. Recent sources like Pew Research, New york times, and Time magazine have gooned it up by lumping 1980-81 in there, even though we graduated BEFORE the millennium turned.

Thank you for your time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPvyq_KmXhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>caring about a spook

I'm 87 and despise the idea that I'm a millennial

You posted this same shit yesterday
Are you a feminist or something? You sure love bitching about non-issues

Saged

>87

Coastal '87 is full cuck millennial. Midwest '87 is way closer to Gen X.

I agree, I'm in my mid 90s and I'm sick of being lumped in with millenials

How about southern 87? I'm from Georgia

'81, class of '99 here too, bro.
fuck millennials.
we are the Pepsi Generation.
show some pride

94' here

wish i could've been born 10 years earlier desu

Mid 90s are like the prime of millennialness, the "social justice" crowd was largely born around the mid 90s

If mid 90s aren't millennials in your eyes then what the hell do you think a Millennial is?

94' here as well. I would have like to have died before the civil rights movement began.

this shit matters about as much as your astrological sign. not like you faggots did anything at all anyway.

>falling for the dicide and conquer tactic

ok

the aussie took you good my friend :)

Most of the older millennials born in the 80's are okay. I can talk to them like regular ppl without the PC filter. It's the 90's millennials I have a problem with. They are either super soft or get easily triggered over anything.

t. gen X oldfag

Millennials are people who experienced PC gaming in elementary school, but were in middle school before the iphone was released.

>implying 1984 wasnt the last hard working generation.

This has to be the worst pasta I have ever seen.

>tfw '98
Feels good knowing Im not apart of the shit heap known as Millenials

Kek, you added 60 minutes this time.

Generation X were millenials before the term was even used

Literally the most worthless and cucked generation on the planet

Go fuck yourself

>mfw all the dumbasses realize that they are millennials too, then they decide they are not to be "labeled" a millennial
Most millinial motherfucks of em all

you are too young for this corruption son, also you are a millennial.

I'm only 65 and I hate it as well.

Mate, Ive been posting since 2012, and I regret it everyday
Year for the cut off of Millenials and Gen Z is '95 at the very least, so dont rope me into a generation where I have literally nothing in common with besides being shown some of the same children's cartoons

>not ironically saying (you) are from the "Crystal Pepsi" generation
>not somehow incorperrating the lyrics to (2nd gen) Van Halen's "Right Now" (as primered during the Super Bowl) into your post

...I have reason to believe (You) are a fraud.

WHY (You) would want to be so???
I can not fathom.

But I smell what I smell.

And I smell some MUHFUGGIN-BULLSHIT!

youtube.com/watch?v=KPvyq_KmXhc

RIGHT NOW... I'm gonna call (You) a FFFFAAAAGGGGGG!

Class of '98 represent!

if by PC gaming you mean oregon trail, then yes

born in 82 and I don't identify with either gen X or millenials

maybe it's just because I'm on the cusp, but the whole idea of naming generations is stupid

families have generations, not societies

mate. Year of the cut off is 2000. Yer a millennial harry

Who cares what generation you categorize shit as, it's always the same old crap.

Anybody this autistic is definitely a millennial

And your a dickhead cut of is 95'

I'm 96. Generation Z is based generation.

Kill yourselves

Gen Z grew up in the post-9/11 society and seem to be effeminate, promote SJW shit more than older millennials, and they also shout memes in real life. They don't remember life before the Interent and social networking. They grew up having crushes on Justin bieber and Harry styles, not girls, because the liberal media told them it was "cool" to be effeminate and "experimental". They are the crazy ass liberals that you see on news stories or comedy shows about college campuses.

'97
Any generation is a shitty generation
But the way Gen Y has been portrayed, is something no one can be proud of

Born in the 70's here and am white. I feel great and love the hate and jealously I get from the worthless faggots. I have a pair of shoes that are older and tougher than most of these cuck faggot nu-males.