Say hello to your new Secretary of State, Sup Forums. How does it feel to be this cucked by your God-Emperor?

Say hello to your new Secretary of State, Sup Forums. How does it feel to be this cucked by your God-Emperor?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/danielasirtori/2016/12/05/meet-billionaire-scion-jon-huntsman-jr-possible-secretary-of-state-for-trump/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=g03vTolZtdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What could this dickhead even bring of benefit to the U.S. Government? Shit tier politician, shit tier businessman. Spent an entire year trying to push Trump down. Absolutely disgusting that Trump would even consider him.

Not even trolling, I am genuinely let down by this.

What equates Romney with cucking specifically?

No way this will actually happen.

could Trump use Romney to prosecute Hillary and other Dems? That way it doesn't look like Trump was biased or revengeful?

he's basically white Obama

>What could this dickhead even bring of benefit to the U.S. Government? Shit tier politician, shit tier businessman.
He could Make America Great Again

What specifically does the Secretary of State do and how will Romney being a white Obama specifically prevent him from performing those duties?

I don't know, he seems qualified so whatever.

Trump supporters can't possibly be so retarded as to see this as a betrayal.

Did he give Trump $5 million like Linda McMahon did?

He's the reasonable option compared to complete kooks like Jewliani and Bolton.

The Secretary carries out the President's foreign policies through the State Department and the Foreign Service of the United States.

Trump supporters won't care. They'll suck his dick no matter how much Swamp he adds

Trump is like Naruto though.
He can turn evil people into good guys.
So I don't see the problem here.

Why not let Heinrich answer for himself?
This isn't fucking jeopardy.

shitty governor of MA

shitty presidential candidate

hated trump for the last year

why exactly is he a good pick?

yeah cuz James “Mad Dog” Mattis and John F. Kelly are from the swamp lmfao

lol simple google search can't help it if people are dumb

This.

Trump supporters are true cucks.

Pic related. This guy dressed up as Trump, Trump made a joke about fucking his wife and he LAUGHED about it.

There is no limit to how much humiliation and abuse Trumpcucks will take from their bull

Romney's a fucking sociopath.

>let me just conveniently ignore the goldman sachs appointee
lmao

drain the swamp amirite goy- I mean guys?

>How does it feel to be this cucked by your God-Emperor?

feels like a confirmation that secretary of state is just a name you let a retard have as a "you tried" gift

Has he officially announced? I've been kind of hoping for Giulianni but I have no problem with Romney.

If this happens I foresee an "accident" that takes out Trump and Pence.

Say it with me, Sup Forums

>PRESIDENT
>MITTENS
>ROMNEY

>talking shit about Trump when you have Trudeau

i guess we needed an expert cuck to tell us how we're cucks too

>secretary of state is a consolation prize rather than an actual important position
holy shit my dude kill you'reself

I dont know much about Romney but Obama is Godless

I am sure he learned a lot at goldman sachs that doesn't mean he is tainted for life or worst case keep your friends close and your enemies closer

>b-but you have trudeau therefore you can't criticize my bull Trump!
False equivalencies are not an argument my retarded Trump-dick-sucking friend.

I wonder if Trump made Romney fellate him as a show of fealty

Wouldn't the Speaker of the House take over afterwards?

wat...

The God-Emperor is God-Emperor. Fuck you.

A

Keep telling yourself that
Maybe it'll come true

>yfw secretary of state can be either important or nothing depending on what the president wants his cabinet doing

199 times better businessman than Trump.

Bain Capital is literally creme de la creme of finance while Trumps shop is a laughing stock

You're hired.
You're fired.
Swamp = Drained

I wish I could put money on it.

Omega level trollmaster
Nth dimension chess grandmaster.
In every space time continuum. Always 15 moves ahead of you.

Thanks for letting me know I won.

>national leaders
>false equivalency

I never claimed to support Trudeau but you faggots are in here fellating Trump and damage controlling every decision, so yes, it's a false equivalency.

Now please kill yourself.

redpill me on the Secretary of State guys
Is romney gonna fuck everything up?

all I know is its better than that cunt hillary so I am happy could care less what you think

Why are you posting pictures of mittens? This is our SoS

Literally a retarded choice I can't even shitpost about that, it would just be a god awful decision

>damage controlling every decision

who has been confirmed or actually appointed so far again?

user this is our SoS John Bolton

Revenge.
A dish best served with the saltiest of salty tears

kek has spoken

>h-he hasn't been confirmed guise he's only at the top of the shortlist lets just trust le god emperor
DAMAGE CONTROL

keep sucking off the god emperor you cuck faggot

trumpfaggots make conservatives look like obsequious little bootlickers

KILL YOURSELF

this thread is filled with former CTR...OUT OF A JOB NOW STARNIGGERS????
>Implying I give a shit
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

>I may be drinking piss, but at least it's not shit!
You won't be able to use that excuse three years in, Trump's going to need to become an adult and actually take responsibility for his actions of ruining a nation eventually instead of talking of some far off election no one cares about anymore.

Romney is a spineless cück, Trump will tell him to sit and he'll obey. Romney is guaranteed to suck up and not pursue his own agenda

>make shit up
>people deny it
>LOL DAMAGE CONTROL

whatever leaf

checked

>google mitt romney
>nothing announced
kys faggot

I think you replied to the wrong post

>Sup Forums is a safe space!!!

I bet you'd defend Trump even if he defunded your neetbux you loser faggot. Kill yourself for the good of humanity.

In all seriousness though it's going to Jon Huntsman, former Ambassador to China who BTFO them there in-country, mainland; many a kek was had. Screencap this.

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/danielasirtori/2016/12/05/meet-billionaire-scion-jon-huntsman-jr-possible-secretary-of-state-for-trump/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/

Is there some website where you and I can bet on the outcome of a trump presidency in three years?

I have 10k doing not very much and I would like to wipe you out, financially.

calm down and suck on this

Wrong it's going to be me. If Khamenei doesn't reply to my post, his wife dies in her sleep tonight since his mom is long dead.

>Literally 'fite me in real life!'
.02 rubles have been deposited into your account

goddam it bolton!

think again faggots

>Mormons
>white

Mormons VS drug cartels

youtube.com/watch?v=g03vTolZtdw

Can't stand that he went after Trump. but he's actually a brilliant play. NO globalist/NWO agenda here. Straight up capitalist, bland companies bought out. Not making $ off of war, and never seen him on any *list* if you know hat I'm talking about.

Also, a Mormon! Clean as a whistle, morally.

R-money was such a liberal piece of shit while simultaneously being an elite 'businessman' who actually just married into money that we got Obongo for a second term despite everyone hating him.

Fuck this guy. He doesn't know how to win.

I don't know much about Huntsman's time in China. He went there a starry-eyed Sinophile and left on bad terms, now he's been backing Trump on China policy. Seems like he might have gotten a rectally-administered red pill.

Unfortunately he's out of the running if you trust the Morning Jew

>Mormons
>good
They're the Muslims of Christianity

TRS invites pls

This

He's going to teach everyone how to win. Sup Forums is on autopilot. CTR is delusional of they think they can bother us right now.

AFTER EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH

YOU STUPID COCK SUCKERS STILL DOUBT TRUMP

he is 6'2 and a legendary business success, your kind will never learn.

>newfags don't know how we feel about Mittens

Mormons are nearly single-handedly repopulating the white race in the United States.