A Warning

Over thanksgiving this year I had a sudden sobering vision. Indulge me for a moment if you would...

>The year is 2051
>The right has won.
>The left has been seemingly destroyed
>No more SJWs, no more 73 genders. It's all gone.
>Free markets once again reign supreme in the world
>America has been made great again
>You sit at the head of the table for thanksgiving dinner, your wife at the other end, your children and grandchildren sit along the sides
>You say grace, smile and all begin to eat.
>Suddenly your granddaughter makes a comment about how Thanksgiving is about Europeans massacring Native American
>You drop your fork.
>Your eyes widen.
>The old enemy has returned

I tell you this as a warning. We must be forever vigilant and NEVER let the left regain the power it has today. Once it's destroyed it must REMAIN destroyed and never allowed to be reborn.

> America has been made great again

Sure, if you think legalization of medical marijuana, legalization of genetic engineering, evolutionism in schools, legalization of abortion, legalization of gay rights, global warming "science", mandatory vaccines and state atheism garbage count as "great"

>there are Sup Forumsacks unironically this delusional

I didn't know you could afford a computer Cleetus.

I didn't know you could afford an irrevocable, non-stop eternity in Hell, asshole. Piece of shit, that's what you are

I don't think they're laughing so much anymore.

>>You say grace, smile and all begin to eat.
>>Suddenly your granddaughter makes a comment about how Thanksgiving is about Europeans massacring Native American
>>You drop your fork.
>>Your eyes widen.
>>The old enemy has returned
> you grab a drumstick and force it into her mouth
>you thrust it into her throat
>as her body finally goes limp a bald eagle flies into your dining room and perches on your turkey
>he sheds a single tear and flies from the room with your turkey

'Merica

wtf shes so fat

americans are so gross imao

kek has spoken

If God exists and is omnipotent and omniscient, He already decided everything I was going to do when He created the universe. So if you believe in free will, you're saying that God isn't omnipotent or omniscient. Therefore He decided whether or not I was going to be damned forever when he created the universe. I never had a choice. That makes Him evil- to create creatures which cannot choose their fate, and then to blame them for their predestined actions and consign them to eternal suffering. So, Cletus, which one is it? Is God evil, or is there no God?

she's prego like a good white woman you idiot

your leader hugs trannies at pride parades

fuck, man, I can't handle this canadian shitposting lately.

checked

What makes you think that omniscience applies to the future? We can build a computer that houses all the information in the universe, so it literally knows everything, so can we assume it also knows the future?

Also, your argument applies more against free will than the existence of a god. You could argue against free will in a deterministic universe, yet you leave the universe's state of determinism ambiguous, open to being naturally driven or to be driven by a deity.

Leaf, this is what America looks like.

>instead of appreciating our families every day of the year, all the time, we will dedicate only one day to it
>to show our thanks for what we are lucky to have we will eat until we explode like the gluttonous pieces of shit we are
>then the following day to show our gratitude for being financially stable we will spend as we can on shit we don't need with money we don't have
>thanksgiving was once about native americans celebrating being lucky enough to eat
>now its about this abomination of a time of year where people show their true colors as animals
Yeah nah leftists are stupid but this holiday is even stupider

ewww she's all fat an shit. Gross.

Let me guess. you're some kind of civic nationalist.

>I had a sudden sobering vision
fuck off

nope. White nationalist

I think she's preggo dude.

Jesus is going to make sure you're all taken care of

>>>(((free markets)))

How are GM crops bad? And evolution? I mean a few things on your list do suck, yes. This has to be bait.

>>The right has won.
>these edgy dreams of 16yo beta

>implying betafaggot who lives in mother's basement will ever get married and have children

>"Being redpilled means you're an ultra-right cuck" meme.

Hello, rebbit.

>if you think basic freedoms, creating super humans, basic science, and curing diseases count as "Great"
uuh yes, yes i do in fact

preggers are gross. Vajayjay's are gross.

yes, fellow white, is it not excellent...to totally be white...yes

>evolutionism

Please die

Genetic engineering is the hottest shit and you're a double nigger if you disagree.

>genetic engineer
>not great

nice try faggot