How do I be a good dad?

Wife just told me she's pregnant. Not sure if Im having a son or daughter. How do I be a good dad?

Get a maternal blood test to make sure it's not a nigger.

and kill wife if it turns out to be one.

Fuck if I know. I just plan on doing mostly the opposite of what my dad did. It's a miracle I turned out right wing.

Play win them often even if they don't understand you and no matter how annoying it could be. They will have some innate response favoring you even when they get older when you do this.

Reading to them when they're young is supposed to be one of the best things you can do. Otherwise, spend a lot of time with them.

Just don't beat the shit out of your kids or let them starve. You don't need to do much teaching until the kid is like 3.

If it's a daughter make sure to fuck her.

They'll rebel and become the opposite of whatever you are.

If you want your kid to become a red-pilled non-degenerate, you must raise them in the faggiest, most blue-pilled way possible so they resent it.

Easy

>talk to your kids often, or they will grow to avoid talking to you
>teach them to be caring and considerate of others
>teach them that everything in life is earned, not handed out
>teach them the value of hard work, never to early to start (allowances, chores, etc)
>be heavily involved in schooling, if they're not getting all A's something is wrong and make sure they get the help
>expose them to many hobbies, and sports until they find something they like and then make them stick with it
>related: teach them to finish whatever they start, and see things through to the end

Maintain your role as someone they respect, and they will never lose your trust.

Do I really have to do all that shit? Fuck dat smok weed all day nigga

Don't let them cut on your baby boy.

Don't baby them, force them to discover things and problem solve for themselves, spend quality time with the kid, it's pretty easy desu

probably the most intelligent answer I've ever seen on /pol.

If it's a boy, do manly activities together, watch construction sites, buy him toys than can be taken apart and put back together. Teach him to shoot a gun when he's older. Emphasize safety and responsibility when doing this, one mistake is too many.

If she's a girl teach her to be caring and compassionate, but only with her own kind. Maybe become a doctor but not go to Africa to get killed by googles.

FPBP

Don't finger-fuck your son's butthole and turn him into a homo.

Teach him how to shoot a gun and kill animals with a bow.
Teach him bushcraft and make him do man work, like lifting heavy things.

don't let him play video games or watch jewish media -- make sure he picks up a passion for reading books.

Try and get him into foreign language courses before the age of 5.

Your cool alpha son will be in shape, have brain powers, and speak fluent Chinese and Russian.

Diddle the fuck out of the baby before it's even born. You fucking pedo.

Dad here.

This is decent.

Try to get them into being more empathetic, and not the fruity way.

Like, they hit another kid, you tell them to look at the kid, look at him crying, you did that when you hit them, would you like that if someone did that to you, etc.

Kids are dumb, and you have to explain that shit to them.

The first time you hear your child say, "I love you daddy" is when you become redpilled.

introduce the kid to Sup Forums asap and it'll raise itself

Homeschool.

Yeah especially pol get his ass on here

Raise him right even though it's not yours

Kek.