Is there anything wrong with being a liberal as long as you are against further immigration?

Is there anything wrong with being a liberal as long as you are against further immigration?

There's nothing wrong with being yourself as long as you're responsible

It can work in all white countries.

It's usually liberals that are against higher immigration because they want to preserve wages.

It's conservashits who worship their globalist elite masters that want more immigrants.

There's nothing wrong with mental illness. You just need help.

Trump will most definitely increase legal immigration from the 1 million that Obama kept it at, and he'll also flood the country with foreign workers like he already does at his companies.

You mean a civic nationalist? Yes, it's possible. Stupid, but possible.

>Was typing out response
>Saw flag

No point in arguing with a fucking leaf. They will never change their mind

not just any leaf

the ultimate leaf

literally perfect chin

Yes, you're a nazi

The modern left isn't really liberal. They're collectivists.

Chart is bogus. The number of blow jobs you, personally, leafguy, give to bums and farm animals doesn't count.

i mean i guess you would be ever so slightly less retarded but still way too retarded to deserve the gift of life

fucking canada.

I could agree with this, but lately the so called left are sellouts too.

Why would you think I'm against further immigration? I'm not. I'm just a bit skeptical of how the democrats keep trying to sneak in illegals then register them to vote.

Legal immigration is entirely different. If anything I'd probably open that up more than it is now. H1Bs amount to legalized slavery, I'd get rid of them and make it easier to get a legit work/residency permit for legal immigrants that speak the language and support themselves and aren't causing problems.

Alright..

No, disregard the cretins on Sup Forums who view the political landscape as two camps of conservative vs lubruls.

I'm personally against multiethnic societies since ethnic minorities don't assimilate and retain their identities which naturally breeds divide and conflict, but otherwise i'm very liberal

I hope you realize that nationalism is a form of collectivism.

Laughed irl, thanks