Red Pilled Kids Cartoons

What do you think is the most redpilled kids cartoon?

I propose Fairly Odd Parents
Lack of having to do any work for good and experiences leads Timmy to a life of low key decadence with little personal growth and poor ability to do anything productive (bad in school, socially inept, etc)

Conspiracy theorist (Crocker) is 100% correct in his belief in fairies because he's actually done his research, whereas all the normies blow him off and laugh at him and are blissfully dead wrong

One of the low-key antagonists of the show is a jew who seemingly has life handed to him (((Dinkleberg))) pic related, even the wife looks mega jewey

Think of any others?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mxitw5DjwE
youtube.com/watch?v=NNJS8Ihctbc
youtube.com/watch?v=SIyOhpKFdCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>low key decadence
>low-key antagonists
Learn some new words

All anime (or 99%)
100% white cast, idolizes blonde characters, encourages traditional gender roles, encourages productivity

I have the best words

I love Sakurako so much

You are a fucking faggot if you watch anime

Dude they regularly would shout out "Darn you republicans!!" and "NEW WORLD ORDER!" as a random subliminal forced meme in the episodes of Fairly Oddparents you grew up with. I remember repeating these phrases all the time as a kid because I thought they were funny and I learned them from this show.

You shouldn't call people faggots who are a .5 meters taller, and 20kg heavier than you.

>not watching anime

No user, you are the faggot. I bet you watch normie live action garbage.

>100% White
100% Japanese
>idolizes blondes
gooks have Aryan fetish
>encurges traditional gender roles
LOL maybe the action-oriented ones but most have a female lead or gay characters
>encourages productivity
literally every anime fag iv met was a NEET

>believeing the normie meme
>implying humans don't have dynamic lives
normie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>weeb virgin

Normies are literally soulless NPCs with scripted behavior.

>100% Japanese
honorary Aryans
>gooks have Aryan fetish
Aryans love gook pussy
>LOL maybe the action-oriented ones but most have a female lead or gay characters
Name 3 female dykes in anime.
>literally every anime fag iv met was a NEET
I'm king of mexicans. My job is literally to bully/boss mexicans around. 28.50/hour

Recess

>named le.happy merchant

He has very good words

And you are a fucking Mexican no matter what you do.

>literally every anime fag iv met was a NEET
But I love anime and work full time :(

anime is the only tool against (((them)))

>I am timmy

I identified with timmy never caring about grades or social peers I dove into a world of my own creation. (vidya) I am now a drunk who waits for his turn to get fucked up by drink or smoke. pls kill me.

>100% Japanese
The amount of Brit/American focused Japanese shit is actually mind bogglingly huge for such a homogenous nation.

>Name 3 female dykes in anime.
2 of the Sailor Moons and anyone from Sakura Trick

he's a low-key poet

The series special where Timmy ages into an adult pretty much describes what happens to you.

WRONG

With trips like that we must abide.

How do you wanna go?

The japs love blonde girls.
Don't blame'em.
I love jap girls.
We could trade QT.314's and make finland on a larger scale

plz I want to go out like any true nord

Fighting a horde of imperials to death!

>FOR TALOS

The Amazing world of gumball is pretty redpilled.

>THE SILVERBLOOD FAMILY WILL DIE FIGHTING

>Red Pilled
>(((Dinkleberg)))
>has life handed to him
no?
It's literally showing how great of a life Dinkleberg has because HE HAS NO KIDS.
HEY GOYS LOOK HOW AWESOME YOUR LIFE CAN BE IF YOU DONT REPRODUCE

>>The Dinkleberg's name is a reference to D.I.N.K., meaning Dual Income No Kids, which refers to married couples like the Dinklebergs who have large amounts of money due to not spending it on kids.

this

only losers watch anime

I don't personally like or watch anime, but I can see the appeal in some of the less faggy kind. Anyone that watches fan service or loli shit can burn in hell though.

better watch the monster stickers episode again

recess is a communist cartoon, comrade

>Avatar

The white guys are the only reason the world progressed beginning with the first Avatar.

Ed, Edd, n Eddy
>girls sexually molest guys
>Sarah is a feminist
>Jimmy is what happens when you take away masculinity from boys at a young age
>no one like the black kid
>Eddy was probably a Jew

*unsheathes katana*
*teleports behind you*

Psh... nothin personnel... kid

I'm sorry, where the FUCK do you think you are?

The original uncensored shit was gold.

Cow and Chicken was just watered-down Ren and Stimpy.

Invader Zim, Courage the Cowardly dog and certain old spongebob episodes

How so?

Angry bird

>Invader Zim
As much as I used to, and still do sadly, love Invader Zim, the series is not redpilled. Jhonen Vasquez isn't as liberal as most people in the industry, but he is still one, and has gone on a few times about hating Trump.

Wait a minute... There wasn't a single black kid in eene

Cow and chicken was the original cuck show. Listen to literally the first words of the intro lyrics:
>Momma had a chicken, momma had a cow
>dad was proud he didn't care how
Mom was obviously fucking SOMETHING that could impregnate her with a cow and chicken, and dad doesn't care how it's possible only that he has (someones/something's) kids now. That is pretty much the popular definition of a cuck.

Randall isn't even the Jew, though. At least not the the only one. It's heavily implied that T.J. (((Detweiler))) is Jewish and he was the protagonist.

That's a shame, loved invader Zim.

When I rarely visit the mall I feel like it's one of these scenes where he goes outside and gets grossed out by the humans.

Johnny (kid with the imaginary friend) was either Black or Metzo

>Everyone has a nice, well-adjusted family
>No single parents, no homo relationships
>Consists of European fables, myths, and fairy tales
>Each episode teaches the watcher a moral
>Teaches consequence for your action

Will show to my kids

Dinkleburgs and the Dinks from Doug are actually a play on the word DINK which stands for double income no kids. Which is way they have so much money and have all the cool toys

You weeaboo faggot learn to measure in american you fat piece of shit

Am I supposed to be ashamed or? Where do you live, friend? I'm sure we can talk this out like men.

>He's never see The Animaniacs

>white cast
Actually a healthy majority of anime characters are japs you mong
If you knew fuckall about the place you would know just how varying and diverse their skin colors can be depending in region which is why they have so many characters that look white almost
Yes there are tons of animu with white characters because Nips know we are the best but at the same time just as many if not more characters are japs
Open your eyes(if you can you slanted eyed gook)

Silverbloods are literally fucking Jews
Their name is even jewish

Actually the kanker sisters were based off of two chicks that used to bully the shit out of the shows creator in middle school

Didn't one of the recent comics had Zim dressing as Trump and ask for a small loan of a million dollars?

Anyways, is not surprised to see such people being bluepilled. Artists are too busy being artists to be actually informed and as result mostly end up accepting low hanging fruits as facts. Just look at the creator of Gravity Falls; he spend some time mocking Trump on twitter like a child.

I'm pretty sure they made fun of Trump.

hahaha, this

they're pawns of the matrix

i sense this is an inside joke that ive missed because youre not even complaining that he misspelled something or mucked up things grammatically. theres just not enough variety in his adjectives.

i agree.
>get off my lawn, goddamn beaners and spics, taking our jobs, lowering our wages, you have to go back and so on and so forth.

Seconded, one of the last good childrens shows.

Invader zim was discontinued over 12 years ago.

They are making comics

Fairly OddParents is Family Guy for kids.

>Lack of having to do any work for good and experiences leads Timmy to a life of low key decadence with little personal growth and poor ability to do anything productive (bad in school, socially inept, etc)
And what is redpilled about this?

It's a typical Nick show about a loser kid.

Frankly, I don't think I've seen a single cartoon show that stands out as red-pilled. Old theatrical shorts had their moments of what today you'd call political incorrectness but that isn't the same as being red-pilled.

Jimmy neutron anyone? When you realize, that eds were actually most based characters in the show
>eddy-charismatic negotiator that fooled many kids on his scams
>edd-literally genius mastermind
>ed-dumb, but loyal to his friends

TJ reaches maxium merchant levels in thebmonsticker ep. He rules the play ground before like-and-stick (((FIAT))) stickers bankrupted him.

Recess is god-tier

Dilbert was pretty good, too, now that I think about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2mxitw5DjwE

Didn't that stupid frog say no more anime to you weebs a while back?

stopped watching after they added that stupid human and her stupid fucking doll
also they added a monkey

I swear I think Skyrim has contributed more to the cancer of Pagan larpers than Varg ever will. It's a fucking video game.

>Ranch or Cool Ranch?

Interesting to note that Scott Adams, the creator of Dilbert, predicted a Trump landslide.

youtube.com/watch?v=NNJS8Ihctbc

Every Clinton voter

Do you think Timmy's father browsed Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=SIyOhpKFdCw