PARALLEL UNIVERSES EXIST!

Greetings, gentlemen. I bring you very exciting news from the LHC.

This is a major, historic break through in science.

Parallel words exist.

An amount of matter the size of a grain of sand has just been replaced by matter from different parallel universes.

A link between the parallel universes was established by the collision of particles at high speed. What happened exactly is top secret. I cannot disclosure those means with you, however, I can show you the qualitative results, omitting quantitative data. That would be the figure to the left.

The gap in the main chart shows clearly that the matter has literally disappeared into nothing, and an instant later, was replaced by matter from not only one, but four different parallel universes.

We know that because according to the M-therory thesis, gravitrons - particles of gravity - can fluctuate between the different universes.

In a nutshell, we replaced some the matter of this universe with that of another, proving that parallel universes exist.

I wanted to share the experiment with Sup Forums first hand. Public results will be announced by mid 2017. There are still some conclusions to be drawn, but 95% of the work was done today.

real and straight

can i finally marry my waifu

When are we going to send leftists to other worlds

That you for bringing your faggy LARPing into Sup Forums this evening.

>that ui
disgusting

No shit, this is why the mandela effect exists.

yeah so how did they change the Kennedy assassination?

Why am I in this dimension instead of my old one?

You have to go back

>wake up
>turn on PC
>make some coffee
>sit down and open Sup Forums
>see this RP bullshit

I want to stab you to death, and play around with your blood.

Is this the shit the podesta emails talked about as well as that random LHC user that posted here?

oh god.

I hate this meme. If we could interact with them they wouldn't be PARALLEL universes

So can you send text messages back in time too?

parallel universe is a bad name probably.

maybe its just extra dimensions.

Bearanstain Bears confirmed!!

How do you think the extra dimensional beings come here

So what you're telling me is that there may be more Mudslimes out there. Thanks for nothing, gayboy

Great transport me to the parallel world where whites exterminated all the brown people and jews already

>implying Harry Turtledove was right

tell us this. did this happen just last night

Does that mean there is another universe where OP is not a fag?

Berenstein bears. Go back to your cuck universe.

>eyes far too big
>tongue too long
>tits far too big
>hips far too wide

How do you know you didn't teleport or transmute something. How do you know it didn't come from a different planet?

How can you confirm it is from a parallel universe?

You can't

That's how

/thread

quit larping faggot

looks familiar

>one post by this ID

No this top secret dipshit is spilling secrets from the lab itself. Dont believe anything, especially that stupid pizzagate conspiracy theory LOL

Sage

>titties are too big!
Titties can never be too big senpai

Is this the fake news they talk about?

roleplayers not welcome

lol

this

i think the silver leg is a in joke or some shit

op?

here is the truth, I've killed myself 3 times. Each time I've woken up in a alternate universe.

The first time I killed myself, was with my ar-15, in 2014, I woke up and the bullet I used to kill myself was in the champer with a failed primer, the 2nd time I killed myself was by parking my car in the middle of the road and waiting for someone to hit me, instead of dying I got sent to another dimention where the car that was supposed to kill me dodged my by inches, the 3rd time I killed myself was by drinking an entire large bottle of grey goose and passing out in the shower.

Each time I've died I have had my contagiousness transferred to another dimension.

You can feel the transfer when you die, its like having all of the air sucked out of your lungs.

This is called quantum immortality, you can't even die.

Rocketits are okay, but not that big.

>champer
>contagiousness

ooh a larp thread fun
>1 post by this ID
aww

This is the dimension where J.F.K. hoaxed his death as part of a Masonic 'Killing of the King' ritual. His name literally means 'head wound' in old Gaelic. Moon landings also fake. This dimension sucks.

is the Mandella Effect just cognitive dissonance tests to see if people can accept false confirmations of a supposed reality so that they reject objective reality that is common and publicly verified?

Like as a test for more sophisticated manipulation and mind control techniques?

>this is the most tinfoil hat thing ive ever typed

Sweet. Gonna try it now. BRB.

IT'S HAPPENING

Dude, they are going to give you one of the most epic court marshals of all time.

I don't get how so many people get confused with the car. I guess its because I've studied the assassination quite a bit, but for me, having Connally present is integral to the whole damn assassination. Does the magic bullet ring a bell to anyone who remembered a four seater?

YYYAAAAAAYYYY

>test far too low