Ohio Passes Bill To Ban Abortion After 6 Weeks

Ohio legislature has passed a bill that will ban abortion 6 weeks after conception.
----
youtube.com/watch?v=k3Zu1yc7MJ4

Why? It's a arbitrary measure that still doesn't address the philosophical point. It's still infantcide

Good. Fuck systematic child sacrifice.

Doesn't it say in the bill that it's at the discretion of the physician? Did anyone actually read the bill?

here pretty soon we're gonna hear about how the white people in ohio are being outbred by fucking niggers and illegal immigrants

Yea as if Ohio didn't have enough of a nigger problem.

Im happy, this will turn Ohio deep blue

Oh no how will lazy whores kill their babies now?

>bible loosely defines life as blood and flesh
>heartbeat means blood is all there and working
Seems a decent measure to me. 6 weeks is plenty of time to make a decision.

>b-but muh niggers will over populate
who cares. abortion contributes to white genocide anyway. and regardless you shouldn't encourage anybody to fucking kill children.

Dumbasses. Cleveland is now going to be knee deep in niggers and crack babies.

Enjoy those new niglets amerifats

Based Ohio

but that means more nigger babies, and there is already to many of them here in ohio

A lot of nigger babies are born because nigs have protected sex thinking they can just abort the baby only to have a change of heart

No, niggers have kids at an alarming rate because they live their lives day to day without thinking through the consequences of their actions.

They are incapable of foresight. "If I have sex today then I might have a baby in 9 months" is a too advanced thinking for them.

> weed is illegal
> states legalize but it's still legal
YEAH DUDE FUCK THE SYSTEM MAN
> abortion is legal
> states ban abortion
FUCKING RACIST ANARCHISTS NOT FOLLOWING THE LAW

>A lot of nigger babies are born because nigs have protected sex thinking they can just abort the baby only to have a change of heart
>nigs have protected sex
>protected
are you one of these nigger babies?

Still illegal*

>killing childern, both black and white, is worth a few less, inconsequential niggers

At what point is your battle contradictory?

This seems like the kind of thing that will get overturned in SCOTUS

>it takes women in Ohio more than 6 weeks to determine if they have or haven't had unprotected sex