Why are so many millenials brainwashed globalists?

a lot of millenials seriously believe things like

-voter ID laws are racist
-we have an obligation to accept mass immigration from the third world
-every time there's an attack by muslims it's more the fault of white oppression than islam
-saying things like "america first" is horrible and problematic
-something like brexit is horrible and a nation wanting to not be part of a global organization and to make its own decisions is oppressive

How the fuck did we get to this point? How did we all get so cucked? It's very disheartening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc&t=24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They wanted to fornicate, old Republicans said no according to their beliefs, they became atheists cause they wanted to fuck, then they went Democrats for political affiliation, when realized life is no a "fuck game" , they needed some meaning in their lives , Democrats gave them all that garbage, they swallow it very easily because they have no more principles, than what others spect of them, they're top tier fertile ground for an extremist Cult.

we grew up in multiracial classrooms and shit and had it forced on us

I can't tell whether that cartoon is supporting or making fun of the people in it

california has a supermajority of democrats

>california uber allies

California, in my years of living here in different cities all of these shit said on the comic is true.
>Weed
Humboldt County, especially in the mountains has a lot of growers. I can barely hike sometimes because I might get shot. A lot of the Northern and Central part of CA has a lot of growers. Sometimes I see people at night carrying the plant they chop down and stole from people.
>Illegals
Shit ton especially in the central and Southern CA. OC has a fuck load that needs to be dealt with and sent back.
>Gay Marriages
Only see them in the Bay/NorCal
>Oil Stained surf
Socal only thing cause a lot warmer.

Overall I just want Trump to get rid of the illegals and the mass growers.

This is a pretty good explanation

Millennials are also less White than previous generations. Don't lose sight of that.

>people don't become atheists until they're sexually mature
fucking literally lol

>weed
Nonissue.
>Illegals
Just admit that you hate the working class, especially the hispanic working class.
>Gay marriages
Literally legal in every state. There was a Supreme Court case, you might have heard of it.
>Oil Stained Surf
There have been oil spill accidents recently in California. I don't know why this is on the list.

it's a very small minority, maybe 20% of the population max and the pendulum has been swinging back for a while now. they've lost the culture war, the modern left is dead

This.

I wonder why I didn't up like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc&t=24s

I understand the hatred towards globalization from Sup Forums but what I don't get is how they think we can not be globalist. The world is connected globally through Economics that effect all countries and foreign policy that effects all countries, but Sup Forums always thinks we can just wall up our borders and ignore everyone else. The world effects us and we effect it whether you like it or not or if you'r a nationalist or not.

>legal weed
Oh wow, really fighting the good fight
>no so legal immigrants
Really nice way to say illegal without saying illegal. California deeeefinately has a great track record with treating migrant field workers fairly and with dignity:^)
>Legal gay marriage
This is a national law. Not a California law. Not only Trump has consistently said the courts have spoken
>non oil stained surf
Lmao. I live in Santa Barbara and not only was there an oil spill 2 years ago, our beaches literally leak oil and tar naturally.

I'm not even right wing, but I still think this is retarded.

They're the future

there's a difference between isolationism and anti-globalization

That's like letting your neighbour fuck your wife because you two share the energy bill.

>most millennials are gay and/or don't reproduce
>they all die out
>only people left are the kids of trad whites and hispanics

Liberalism is dysgenic.

Because of political instability, pretty much all south America has problems with their government and economic system (health care, crime, the rich becoming richer and the poor becoming poorer) and the same for the middle East. You can be open borders with another 1fst world country and it will go well.

Do they think a picture of angry bear will protect them?

Where are their guns?

just to be on the same page, be globalist towards nations that both would benefit from(1st world with 1st world) and fuck everyone else? I like it.

when the dinosaurs died out, every dinosaur died out, not just the white ones

We will make it to the ark.

There's a difference between globalism and simple interaction with the globe.

Globalism Integrates national systems into technocratic super systems. It implies a removal of national control over economy, borders and labor through integration of systems across and a deregulation of national borders both physical(immigration) and intangible(free trade).

Being anti-globalist doesn't mean you want to withdraw into total isolation. It means you think that nations dictating their own terms on policy and diplomacy creates healthier societies.

Typically the far right and far left are both anti-globalism. The center is typically where pro globalism resides.

Pro globalism arguments:
Increased economic growth
Companies can be more competitive
Multiculturalism enriches existing culture

Anti globalism arguments:
Growth only benefits the 1%
Labor is disempowered and wages fall
Multiculturalism destroys existing culture

Post the real Horsey edit

jesus christ, that horsey fuck is such a cuck

someone needs to take him down a few notches