Manlets: White or not?

Is accepting manlets as white and allowing them to breed gradually eroding our racial advantages? Are manlets corrupting our gene pool on purpose undermine our racial standards? What is their endgame, Sup Forums?

ITT we determine a height cutoff, under which a person can no longer be considered White.

How about 5'9"?

On second thought, maybe 5'10"

lol @ manlets too scared to post in this thread

Are there any non-manlets on this board at all?

Are there any non-manlets on this board at all?

Sup Forums exposed as manlet sanctuary.

I'm a cunt hair away from 6'1 and I clear it when I wear work boots, I always get comments any ways because no matter what, anything over 6' is tall for a beaner

> manlets breeding
Only if they have extra high IQ, i.e. over 135.

Btw tall is over 200 cm.

Everyone under 185 cm should be sent to the gulag.

Fuck off back to /fit/ you gymrat fuck. sage

IQ exception should be more like 160... anything under that, and their genetics are still dragging us down.

lol do you need a real man to come over and get some vegemite off the top shelf for you?

I've always thought it was 5'8 as definitive Manlet.

5'10 is average for a male and an inch each side is fair enough for the "average zone", but at 5'8 is where guys start to be "short", not just average, slightly below average

Yeah. At 1.80 I'm below the national average but in crowded places I can see mostly tops of heads. And we're the tallest people on the SPHERICAL planet

This obsession with hight though. Overcompensating.org?

Omg just read the thread. You're a bunch of retards. Peace out faggots. Go sit in a circle and wank off lol

Average is no 6'1. Most people overstate their height by 2-4 inches. Average height in the US is 5'8 max.

manlet detected

1.80, total lie

lost your white card today

>overstate
As someone who is 5'7" I dont have that luxury. I'd be called out immediately since many are 5'9" or so.

6'3" master race reporting in

If tall people are white, then are tall black people mulattos?

I'm talking about the 5'8-5'10 fags who say they're 6'0 or 6'1. Once people get above actual 6'1 they basically stop caring about height.

At least at 5'7 you can build obvious muscle much quicker than tall guys like myself (6'3"). Plus my bench sucks while I see short guys doing 250 next to me no sweat. It's not all bad, manletbro.

are you white

Is 5'10 for an 18 year old a manlet?

You're basically done growing, so yes.

no, but they have good genetics and are a credit to their people

Now this is a shitpost I can appreciate in the morning.

1.92 meters reporting in. France is a country of dwarfs.

I was just in France and the men are noticeably shorter and faggier looking than in the US. Average is probably 5'7ish, but with a lot smaller standard deviation. Is it something in the water or did all the alphas die in the World Wars?

6 foot here so king of manlets.

Funny thing about Sup Forums they are all about genetics and muh skin color but the second you bring up height they get all mad for being discriminated against.

>when will they learn

6'5" S+ stock aryan reporting in

5'6 here
Already engaged, white manlet children incoming.

>Eat shit lanky betas.
>If you can't outcompete a literal hobbit like me you should gas yourselves

At least if your children are above 6' you can tell she's fucking Chad.

Insecure manlets should be laughed at and ridiculed for trying to compensate. Same goes for tall people being insecure for seeing short dudes with attractive females. Short people and Tall people will mock each other for their own insecurities.

8'4" white aryan male here. I ain't gotta explain shit to you manlets.

lel

Spotted the halfling

But user

Niggers are taller than whites.

Does that mean niggers are whiter than whites?

dude no one was competing for that landwhale

you're not white...please stop misusing this word

>The example of a 5'7 "attractive" guy is a nog

Shit, you really are a cuck hobbitbro.

No they're not. Why the sudden influx of nigger-worshippers in this thread?

>tfw 5'6-5'7

I've already accepted that there's no hope for me and no point to my life

>autistic screeching*

Found the nu-males. Stay cucked lanks

tallness doesn't make you white

but shortness does mean you're not white, because you are a generic disgrace to the master race

just as borders make a country, standards make a race

also, short genes are not of white origin anyway

>spamming self bumps to keep the thread from dying because nobody cares about your autistic and subjective post
Sage/hide/report

>found the insecure manlet

Kek, how cute it thinks it's a person.

6'2 and under aren't white OP

this thread is for whites only, so bye bye

does it bother you when you think a girl is checking you out, then you realize she's looking over the top of your head to the tall/white guy behind you?

nothing subjective about that

5'6 bro here. found a qt pie latina girlfriend and she loves my humor and stays inside most of the time to chill with me. we also buy a shit load of weapons together because were both insecure and paranoid as fuck. theres still hope my fellow midget man

i think that SJWs got them all encouraged for a while...they built up a lot of false hope

>tfw 5'11.5"

a-am I a big guy Sup Forums ?

>tfw 5'6 so decided to give up and be a trap
>tfw now perfect height
feels good

pic related is "qt" girlfriend

literal Yeb! level

i actually support your story, though, because it seems that you have voluntarily joined another race and are no longer claiming to be white

>be 5'7 in straya
>land a 5'7 conservative cutie

Get a good body, hobbies and you'll be fine.
If you enjoy your life girls will want to be around you.
That's all I can advice to my fellow manlets

no, but you qualify as white...procreate away, brother

manlets btfo

>tfw blue eyed, red bearded manlet
>tfw found a perfect traditional white virgin(well..was) waifu the kind that Sup Forums dreams about
>tfw going to have a beautiful white family
>tfw most of Sup Forums is 110 pound lanklet autists fapping to asians and trying to justify it as "honorary whites"
>tfw they will have ugly chink kids or no kids at all
>mfw this thread

how tall are you?

>tfw you height is on the very very bottom
I guess i failed as a man huh.

sometimes i wonder what the real average height in America is

it's definitely higher than 5'9", but the (((government))) puts out bullshit stats in order to normalize manlethood and fool Aryans into lowering racial standards

the only way out of this is violently working towards transfering my consciousness into a 30 foot titanium snowman

>Germanic superior aryan tribes 180cm average, literally starving and getting wrecked by huns while manlet romans conquered the earth

m-muh master race
Kek
funny enough the Germanic tribes begged the romans for help eventually being allowed within the borders of the empire and what do they do?
Crash the fucking empire.
Kek.
Master race yeah right.

man that is pathetic your basically dating dwarves

>tfw 5'6

This is what I get for skipping lunch in highschool

5'10 is the average in New Zealand and UK
Most of Europe the average is 6' or 6'1

If you have nothing to proclaim your superiority, other than height (which you didn't work for), then you've got serious issues. 6'5" btw, it can be advantageous in some situations, but I can barely tell the difference between 6' and 6'5".

You do realize that most men on the planet (let alone most people) are 175cm or shorter, right?

ewoks are badass as fuck, fuck you

>tfw all friends are like 6'3 and im only 5'11

Im 5'8

my thoughts exactly, 5'7

>leaf can't take the banter

typical

of course she's a virgin at 400 lbs

BUT MUH HIGH TEST --- keep telling yourself that, little fella

why are you so proud about bringing non-white offspring into the world? i understand you want to be intimate with your whale, but you could get a vasectomy

>18 posts by this ID
>Literally 1/3 of the thread is OP

I checked and the average height of young French males is 5'11, while young Brit males is 5'10
Maybe Africans are boosting French height in young generations so idk

5ft 9 loser here. oh well, my girlfriend is tiny. all good.

Its ok, Jeb.
You'll always be my President.

? if you are above 185cm sorry but in my standards you are a freak giraffe

above 200 its not tall , its a freak of nature

Romans were 6'1" on average...modern Italians are manlet rape babbies

but if you "white" manlets want to form a new race and then start screeching about how they're superior, you have my blessing. just stop calling yourselves White.

OP's pic looks like it was made by someone who's only accomplishment is being tall. i'm assuming the same is true for many of the posters in this thread. shameful.

I was making a joke user im a trap im glad im not super tall.

lying manlet detected. any tall person can easily tell the difference between 6' and 6'5"...because we have a view from that level. only manlets get confused about this, because they're just looking up at everyone anyway

There is no way that average height of young French males is 5'11. Everywhere I looked I saw only 5'6-5'10 skinny numale faggots. I'm 6'3 and basically towered over 95% of males. Also it seemed like almost every male was clustered in the 5'6-5'10 range. The only males I saw around my height or taller were a few Africans, and those were the exception. The older males were even shorter. It seemed like 6'0 was considered "tall" there and anything taller was "very tall". Honestly I don't know if this is just France, but when I went to the UK people seemed more normal-sized (though still slightly shorter than Americans).

the other 2/3 is angry manlets realizing for the first time that they're not white

you've got to post a lot when you're red pilling people for the first time

>OP is 5'9" manlet that has given up on being tall but wants to still feel superior by being 3" above by making all those shorter "not white." Insert loaded shotgun barrel into mouth, squeeze trigger firmly until it fires.