>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2016/12/05/constitutionally-dubious-anti-semitism-a
youtube.com/watch?v=c7RCEqMLHcA
youtube.com/watch?v=TV5Px-qp-Wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ben Carson is even lower energy than Jeb!

Categorically false.

stop masturbating to anime

Will Trump make awoo-posting great again /ptg/?

So why don't we push for a hate bill that protects white students form all the racism directed towards them in colleges?

Why don't you make the ((GOP)) do something for white people for once.

reason.com/blog/2016/12/05/constitutionally-dubious-anti-semitism-a

categorically true

Its time for everyone's favorite part of the night!

>captcha: Private Fantasia

Defend this

>all this shit I missed today
God dammit.

Holy shit I didn't even realize it was almost 1.

were you also just watching this?
youtube.com/watch?v=c7RCEqMLHcA

I forgot how hard Trump ripped into Carson

*teleports behind you*

More Government isn't the solution

Refund the shitty schools and fire the Marxist teachers

>why don't we push for more legislative authority over thoughtcrimes and free speech

A FUCKING BONG

make me

Fuck awooo

Reminder that trump lost the election. More americans wanted hillary to win so that should mean she wins you fucking barbarians. Hillary got 400 counties while Trump only got 2600 counties! Way more people than trump!

Reminder.

In the butt.

TNN where?

Fuck a-you

Daily reminder that atheists, who voted Clinton, are superior in every way to dumb theists who voted Drumpf. Except Muslims, who are oppressed by the the other dumb, Trump-voting theists.

I just saw Colbert's thing on a certain cheesy deep dish scandal. The sheer amount of preemptive panicking they're doing has convinced me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it's real. It's like, pussy tape and rape allegations level media assault.

He's fast!

A-woo

What did Facepunch mean by this?

Atheists who voted Trump are best.

You sure about that?

The most un-american thing that one can possibly do is make up thought crimes or boldly undefined words like "hatespeech" that can apply to literally anything. Being un-american, like burning the flag, should be punishable, why isn't censorship of others?

Imagine that future for a second
>Be american
>Insult men by explaining that men explaining anything is "mansplaining"
>Get shot

*tips maga cap*

What a ridiculous strawman.

The constitution has been amended 27 times, including the 17th which put the election of senators into the hands of the people rather than state government (similar to the electoral college)

Get the votes to remove the electoral college, fight a violent revolution to change the law by force, or shut up and kill de la fucking kill yourself my man

Unblur that, i want to call him a faggot

Atheists are scum.

I'm totally fine with any excuse to investigate the (((professors))). Doing it under the guise of anti-anti-semitism is even better!

I'M SO FUCKING BORED WHAT ARE WE WATCHING!???

REAL WOLF HOURS! AWOO~!

>so California and Illinois shouldn't have a full say in national politics?

exactly, sharp kid!

>lets have kikes and non-whites continue to shit on us at least we have the constitution!

I'm not sure if I told you, but we accidentally fed pork to a jew at the last /k/ meetup I've been to.

It went from reading 'professional' news magazine like The Economist and getting intrested in third way political parties and voting for the man instead of the party. For example I liked Bayrou in the french election way back in 2007. Then I met a guy in 2011 who was a quasi monarchist, hated political correctness, was very traditionnal in man/woman roles. Made me read the gospel, opened my eyes about the jews, about globalism. Sup Forums helped seal my disgust in refugees and the msm. The toughest is always coming up with an alternative system, still working on that.

That will literally never happen.

Drumpf voting atheists are merely weak minded imbeciles who sacrificed their intelligence to partake in an illogical fascist revival.

That is one smugawooo

For fucks sake, have you idiots not realized this is just an extension of the catholic pedophile shit?

Cartels are almost all catholic. Cartels make most of their money from human trafficking. Politicians give cartels a free pass.

The truth is right in front of you.

Facepunch doesn't like Donald Trump because Donald Trump hates intelligence agencies! Businesses that have gotten us into wars over WMDs and destroyed lives over the hunts for whistleblowers!

im woke

WE ARE A REPUBLIC. A GROUP OF STATES. LITERALLY NINETY FIVE PERCENT OF WHAT YOU WANT THE FEDS TO DO SHOULD BE DONE AT THE STATE LEVEL.

THE ONLY REASON YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT A FEDERAL GOVT. VOTE IS THAT YOU GAVE THE FEDS TOO MUCH POWER.

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

>/k/ meetup

Original source 5 days ago from patheos and onsizzle, appears that there isn't a relocatable deviantart post behind it
>See fake and gay

Yes

So Trump is fucking killing it lately.

Stocks up, enemies scared, companies talking of expanding, staying, or moving back.

Major negotiations
My question is, if this shit is so fucking easy and happening instantly (compared to the governments usual pace) then what the fuck were they doing for decades?

Lobster and poek and cheeseburgers are too deliscious to keep kosher for. Originally, Kosher was just so kikes didnt get sick from eating weird shit and stuff that rots easily, but with the invention of fire, we no longer need to

Morning
>Trump named Person of the Year by Time magazine
>They had to be smug liberals about it though
>Called Trump "President of the Divided States of America"
>Trump on Today show
>Says he'll bring the country together
>Pope Francis: Spreading fake news is a sin
>Says media should not fall into "the sickness of coprophilia, that is, always wanting to cover scandals, covering nasty things, even if they are true"
>Trump to meet with Rahm Emanuel
>Boeing CEO called Trump yesterday and "committed to working with new administration to control costs"
>John Kelly reportedly tapped to run Homeland Security
>Iowa Gov. Branstad picked for US ambassador to China
>Trump will hold get out the vote rally in Louisiana for John Kennedy
>Bloomberg politics poll: 2/3 of voters say Trump should "choose between being president and running a business"
>69% say he should not have to sell his biz and that handing off to his children is ok
>Mark Burnett suggested Trump should enter inauguration in helicopter
Afternoon
>Washington Dem on House floor tells Trump to stop tweeting
>Trump to pick Oklahoma AG Pruitt to head EPA
>Trump picks Linda McMahon for Head of small biz administration
Tonight
>Truck driver plows through Trump Tower checkpoint
>One officer injured, not serious
>Federal Court officially quashes Michigan recount
>Trump tweets: If United Steelworkers 1999 was any good, they would have kept those jobs in Indiana. Spend more time working-less time talking. Reduce dues

That ain't nothin' bruh.

> This one image will make you say fuck having constitutional rights and laws and shit

Look at how fucked the dems are after giving Obama all that special power and losing control of the executive and legislative

Let's NOT make that mistake with Trump

Dictatorship is actually the most logical form of government as long as you have a good dictator.

When will the Trump curse strike him down?

All little girls belong in cute sundresses and hats

Damn, I forgot how fucking savage the primaries were, attacked by everyone one his side and he came out stronger with everyone bending the knee.

did you get that youtube thing sorted?

Robbing you obviously physically, mentally and nationally until nothing would be left. Literal parasites. Creatures that kill the hosts even if it kills themselves.

This.

Why does Stormfront hate Trump so much?

>what the fuck were they doing for decades?
Selling the country out to the highest bidder.

They HATE the countries that they run. Same story everywhere.

PUFFY!

Hitler was not wrong for trying to destroy a group of theists, but he was wrong for his Trumpian qualities of racism and and anti-globalism. Man was made to reject creations like borders and only malevolent theists desire such illogical things.

The world is run by idiots. That's literally all there is. The entire fucking world is controlled by a select group of absolute mental degenerates.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cheer up. Have an Azunyan.

It was nothing bad. I should have got a heater for the tent. I was freezing my balls off last month in Missouri.

/ourguy/

Look at his niglet granddaughter, every time he visits his coal burning slut he has to look at that thing that looks nothing like him. He was cursed from the start.

I agree. Though I only have the one Azusa in a dress.

> when they determined that state sponsored russian hackers were behind the theft and release of internal emails from the Clinton campaign and the DNC

Except they never "determined" that, they literally just said "it looks like the sort of thing Russia would do, we have no evidence whatsoever proving that it was them, it just looks like something they would do"

Kek. That's not Stormfront.

iktf

still working on it, haven't had a lot of time these last few weeks to mess with it

>Truck driver plows through Trump Tower checkpoint
NANI????

He said it wasn't a big deal. I thought it was funny that he thought it tasted good and didn't have meat like that before.

Thanks.
>last night before I get four off in a row
>going to finish the second half of S2 and the movie
I saved it so I could binge through the feels.

>Trump campaigns for JFK
>pope is a cuck(not surprising)
>Truck in trump tower
Whats all this?

This is such shitty b8 that I'm pretty sure it's a shitpost.
>checks flag
Preeeeeeetty sure...

YOU CAN ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOUR STATE /AAA/ CREDIT

youtube.com/watch?v=TV5Px-qp-Wg

saved!

>indiana AAA

I just discovered teaching feeling. The maturation will never stop

Of course. Based Pence knows how to balance a budget.