Alt Right Leader?

Since when did we have a leader?

Other urls found in this thread:

anaannblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/11/richard-spencers-faggotry-problem-npi-just-another-false-front/
money.cnn.com/2016/04/23/media/w-kamau-bell-kkk-united-shades/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We dont

who
is
this
"Alt-Right"

he's never said he's the leader

Why is everyone saying hes the leader?

You are the dumb-ass that unknowingly attached to HIS movement.

Bump for "Richard The Alt-Right Knight Spencer"

he never said that he's our leader, he just proliferated the term "alt-right" way back. he's well-spoken and makes a lot of good points, and i say that a cultural nationalist

>we

Did anyone see his new speech? He gets so theatrical and LARPy, it's fucking ridiculous, I've never seen anything like that in a "serious" context.

Literally looks like a gay dude portraying a Nazi caricature on stage.

It sounds like an indie bookstore
>we
speak for yourself cuck
"alt-right"=/= Sup Forums

I see the Spencer Internet Defence Force has shown up
I noticed that in an interview he gave
His voice was very thin and lacked any baritone

everyone knows Sup Forums is very closely related to "alt-right"

A truly glorious time to be alive. Superior gay reich when?

who is the "WE"

and why is this controlled opposition tool the leader of some made up controlled opposition created by the democratic party to be used as some late night boogy men to fit anyone who does not agree with (((their))) ideas.

you have to be a complete brain dead moron to belive that anyone here came up with the name or had any involvement with that controlled opposition faux movement.

You post is being saged. Your post
>included an image of Richard Spencer.
If you want to talk like a human, that's okay. If you want to talk about some ideas Spencer has put forward or substantive things he has done, that's okay.
If you are trying to "nudge" us to "have a conversation" about "Richard Spencer Leader of the Alt-Right," then you need to watch your children die in front of you.

I never get a fucking answer, besides being a white nationalist, what is his political ideology?

Is he a fascist? A libertarian? A fucking radical centrist? What?

he's a literal faggot. Spencer is a fairy
anaannblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/11/richard-spencers-faggotry-problem-npi-just-another-false-front/

So many butthurt faggots replying, I really just wanted to know what he's all about

he's not about politics, he's about identity politics

i have no idea

i have never heard of him, EVER, before the media put him on some pedestal.

Since when did "we' become the "alt right"?

Who cares what he says hes a Bush planf

I stand with Dicky Spencer

literally who

he never said hes the leader

That's LITERALLY what he is. CIA plant all day.

The Alt-Right does not exist. Kys.

Literal FBI plant

The fact that he was studying for his PhD from Duke and then all of a sudden decided to stop and go rant about white nationalism is a dead give away

Also the alt-right is a spook

He just stepped up as a leader and seems to be our guy.

Literally a Soros plant. Remember, Soros makes money off dysfunctions.As much as Sup Forums loves happenings, Soros is bankrolling them and making money off them.

>we

You guys ain't even White Nationalists. GTFO shills.

Right anyone fighting for our people is a plant now lol.

That pic

They all look like complete faggots

Especially that guy with an actual supreme gentleman whiteknight as a persona

of course im not a fucking white nationalist.

So what are you doing here? You're just being a little faggot.

Of course I'm not a white nationalist fuck outta here with your autistic destiny politics

I'm an economic nationalist

does anybody remember the CTR shills, yeah you guys sound like them

Richard Spencer is a bro, kys cuckies

>dork of the year award

ok this guy is 100% a fucking plant

Bunch of weird (((Civic Nationalists)))

>brietbart and steve bannon are a platform for alt right neo nazis
>cnn sends a black guy to talk to klan members
money.cnn.com/2016/04/23/media/w-kamau-bell-kkk-united-shades/

ever since the media realized all they know how to do is attack a single person and they hoped that it would be enough to stomp out any anti liberalism talk since they destroyed the "leader"

though he is now officially the hacker known as 4chin so go get him fbi

Fits your country.

nazi's tend to have a leader.

What the fuck have I done

you stupid leaf, i feel bad that you live in that shit-tier country

since when did anybody here care about alt right?

Of course he is

He was studying for his PhD at Duke University and then all of a sudden dropped out to go on a some sort of autistic white nationalism crusade

It's well known that the FBI and the CIA recruit heavily from Ivy League schools and other top tier unis such as Duke, University of Chicago, Stanford, etc

Who cares if (((they))) call him our leader. Since when do we give a fuck about what the media says??
Im so sick of this.
Spencer is just a guy who is advocating for the alt-right. He reveealed his power level so now its his entire life.
If you dont like him ignore him. Who gives a fuck.

From what I can see he is well dressed, well spoken, and somehow manages to difuse angry people while remaining dominant in conversations. So I think he is good for the cause.
Hes out there memeing irl, something I wish i could see myself doing one day.

/thread
sage

Hello the_donald!
Try looking at some (actual) Alt-right stuff. They are too edgy and authoritarian but they are shooting in the right direction with identity politics going forward. Identity politics will not go away so white people need to unite in our best interest going forward the same way other "races" do.

Civic nationalism is fucking retarded.

What exactly do you and all your fellow citizens believe in? Nationalism for an abstract idea of a nation? What the fuck is a nation if it doesn't have a homogeneous identity?

yep. Just like planet pizza gunman. You really think dem and the likes of soros don't have undercover "right wing" operatives?

Faggots are degenerate but they have a point, we really shouldn't worry about it until we have an ethno state.

What's his stance on Israel? Because this is how you tell apart red-pilled people from (((controlled opposition))).

>falling for the alt-right may may

>we

Who's "we"?

Identity politics go away when you BTFO them through winning economic policies

All you do by playing the identity politics game is inflame tensions and pave the way for increasingly more radical leaders to rise

controlled opposition

i believe he is anti-palestine AND anti-israel

>pol is one person
>sargon is a confirmed commie sympathizer
>milo is a racemixing cum guzzler
>PJW the vitamin merchant
>cernobitch book merchant married to a poo
>Mcinnes race mixer with a blown out asshole
>2 literally who give a fuck youtube whores..
>Trump is the POTUS HE OBVIOUSLY CANNOT SHOUT 14/88

You picture just made me like Spencer even more.
The real movement is about white nationalism, not this watered down bullshit.
Those on the left are selling you something, they wont acknowledge race differences, they are afraid of what the media thinks when called a nazi, they DO NOT WANT a white America

Ill stick with spencer, TRS podcasts, RedIce Radio, and the others who arent faggot too afraid to talk about real issues because "muh book sales"

No one cares fuck off to /cripplepol/ with your edgy white power bullshit

If there is a leader of the "alt-right", it's either him or Jared Taylor.
Sup Forums isn't the "alt-right" nor does it have a leader.

OMG guyis he is a nazi plant to make us look bad bcause all of a sudden we care about what the media think.
omg nooo theyre calling us a nazi again owwwie my reputation!!

Lets ignore all of spencers speeches and call him names and dismiss him, haha no this is not a liberal media tactic at all what are you talking about hehh ahah

Maybe you should listen to his Texas A&M Speech cuz you just sound fucking stupid. If you're Pro White, Richards our guy.

I want to add to this.

Just because they are saying shit doesn't mean they are LOL CIA PLANTS! Which is implying the CIA has a history with white nationalist (they don't its the FBI).

Also, if you were around in the movement in the 90's you'd know what a FBI plant looks like. They are someone trying to take everyone's names, call for violent revolution, and try and entice and entrap others to commit acts of violence.

Spencer could or could not be a "plant" but he is CIVILY speaking truth right now, and I support him for it.

I mean what exactly is he saying that is wrong? and no faggots are not a problem until we can get a white majority.

>he doesent know what board hes on

You seem to care enough to call someone an FBI plant based on ZERO (0) facts. You actually seem pretty emotional about the issue.
I care because I believe in the white nationalist movement, I want nothing to do with multiculturalism, and I am not going to jump on the bandwagon of some edgy water filter selling jewtube merchants because I am too simple to think for myself.

No it isn't. The reason is because Israeli obsessed kikes are the controllers of the majority of the mass media and you can't be taken seriously or anything at all if you are against them. Therefore you, at the bare minimum, need to "appear" to be neutral or at least "pro-Israel," in order to be relevant to the general populace.

That doesn't mean you can't despise kikes.

But that was a different time when you actually had to plan some violent thing or something to get arrested or have your life ruined otherwise, nowadays you only have to discuss politics and philosophy until you mention something verboten.

He completely dominate some bitch rabbi that tried to get smart with him. Texas A&M speech was his best ever.

>Identity politics go away when you BTFO them through winning economic policies

When you have increased immigration to the levels we are having now immigrants don't assimilate. People will always identify with heir racial group. You are probably right that economic struggles make it flair up because racial tension was much lower before the 2008 recession but I am not sure if we can recover with all the Marxist BS floating around now. Also the nation becoming more multi-ethnic it can't act the same. When whites are a large minority it could force the non-whites to come together with whites. A much more fractured nation is going to naturally become segregated.

>Egalitarians

When will people realise that egalitarianism is a load of bullshit?

Exactly. And the crowd of nu-right spokespeople who are dismissing and disavowing him, what do they stand for? Anti-SJW rhetoric? Is that as far as theyre going to go?

It has been the MSM's tactic for over a year to ignore Trumps speeches and call him nazi or racist. It has never worked.
The MSM has been successfully discredited, and now what are the nu-right guys doing to Spencer? Ignoring his speech and calling him a nazi. Its pathetic. They have basically become the new cuckservatives. They cannot even see the irony in their claims, which are based on NOTHING. These fags are just sitting around sweating that if they get called racist they might not sell as many water filters.

Spencer from what I can tell is just doing it because it's been his passion for the past 8 years.

Jews are a serious problem. Immigration is a serious problem. Race differences and the end of this "were all the same" marxist shit needs to end.

HAIL TRUMP!

HAIL OUR PEOPLE!

HAIL VICTORY!!!!!!

I like Spencer from what very little of him I've watched. The only group that needs to be pushed down is stormfront. Are they even legit or are they plants?

I'm the leader of the alt-right desu

He is the leader of a think tank associated with the Alt-Right. Which is a chaotic conglomeration with no single leader but multiple leaders acting in good faith towards one goal. Are you really this new?

this.
>how can you say you whites are so successful when your being replaced by asians and latinos, while having a head start?
Spencer: it begs the question: How did we have a headstart?

he absolutely decimated

He's got FBI plant written all over him

His timeline near mimics that of other exposed plants
You won't be happy until some FBI white paper comes out stating that he's a plant but others can see the evidence
He was pursuing a PhD at a school that's known to be a recruiting ground for the FBI

People don't just stop a PhD program that they're near completing to go on speaking tours about taboo subjects as that's one way to guarantee you never have gainful employment unless you've got some entity backing you
Spencer gets his money from the NPI but the question is where is that money coming from?

Too many unanswered questions and a veil of secrecy and being part of a group that is constantly used as a boogeyman by the government are pretty solid circumstantial evidence that he is an FBI operative

He's a terrible speaker and used cuck at the NPI.

Talking about fat on other people and dorks while larpping as a nazi with his 2 chins. He can get fucked by that other Greek Jew fag

Here are the people I know he likes/reads

Jonathan Bowden
Paul Gottfried
Albert Camus
Slavoj Zizek

That's it

>102009679

>PJW
>Quadroon of Mossad
>Thin Boxxy
>Mike Cernovith

Jesus fucking Christ I hope this is b8.

>we

>Duh FBI plant, he's to pro white guys!

praise spencer

Israel is literally the most important question in politics. Everything ties into it. Destroy the homebase of the Jews, and you have destroyed globalism.

If you avoid this question, and instead focus on symptoms of the Jew-controlled world, like immigration and unemployment, you will never achieve lasting success.

>a more fractured nation is going to naturally become segregated

I live in california, and I would like to add again, that the only people who make an effort to assimilate are WHITE PEOPLE. Once we are a minority you will see some shit. People will self segregate. In my town of San Jose they already have. There is huge distrust of each other. There is the white area, the mexican area, and the vietnamese area, and the korean area. They all fucking hate each other.

I give it 5-10 years before it really kicks off. This place just feels like a shopping mall, not a nation.

I advise any civic nationalist to go look at Chateau Heartisie's masterlist on diversity and conflict.

Spencer isn't even saying anything super radical. Sure he is larping for a ethno state, but his public message is a moratorium. It was hilarious watching him agree with SJW talking points and turning it around on them by insisting if whites are their own people with identity it is better for minorities.

Aw somebody's jealous. Show us how it's done fatty!

Stormfront is like the legacy white nationalist. They are a bit edgy for my tastes as they like to really go 100% DA JOOS. When its a bit more complicated than that.

I see their use though, I just think they have their priorities mixed up, but their troll culture makes up for this.

They all need to go read Tragedy & Hope.

Sup Forums officially disavows any alt-right and their leadership

You're missing the point

Identity politics is a lose-lose game and yes immigration is a problem but there's far better ways to deal with it than to delve into identity politics such as enforcing current restrictions and scaling back immigration which is something you can easily get unions on board with because it an economic threat

You have to approach it from the economic angle in order to stand a chance otherwise you have to wait for things to get a lot worse before you can fix them

Yah I seriously dont know I have never visited their website, but I dont see them getting much attention anyways. Are they even active?

If they are allies then just let them be, they will draw their own small crowd. I dont see any problem with them existing, you know they are going to vote for the white nationalist leadership, and Im sure some of them are good to have around if the race war ever actually happens.

Its like david duke. Yes he exists, and he likely fits in the "alt-right" umbrella. but everyone just refers to him as david duke, when he sperges out and goes 14/88 on a news channel we dont need to disavow the fucker.. just let him do his own thing and draw his own crowd of people.

The main reason I dont like this nu-right crowd (cernovich, milo, infowars, etc.) is because they are actively attacking and calling Spencer a plant, and this is very bad for the movement. It shuts down our momentum in our tracks. breaking down because the MSM called him a nazi just gives the MSM back their power, it proved that theyre vulnerable to identity politics. It proved that they will stab our brothers in the back if their products are at risk of not selling. parasites.

Stormfront is 100% right, but they have an image problem because they are autists.

Worshipping Hitler and collecting Nazi memorabilia is backwards, and not the kind of thinking we need right now. And don't forget, it was Hitler's war that allowed the Jews total World domination.

If Hitler, instead of going to war with everyone, cooperated with the West to kick out the Jews, we would live in 100% white countries right now.

What exactly is he saying in his speeches that is so bad to make him a fucking plant? That makes zero sense. Everything Spencer is saying is on point. Turn off infowars you dolt.

>Exactly. And the crowd of nu-right spokespeople who are dismissing and disavowing him, what do they stand for? Anti-SJW rhetoric? Is that as far as theyre going to go?
Those people don't get that they are the other side of the dialectic we live in anyway. Remember when that Football team called the Washington Redskins was pressured by "SJW"s to change names because racism? Remember when The Daily Show got a bunch if ignorant ass white people to defend the name on the show in front of a bunch of Native Americans? If you saw that thing you know that it was like a public, humiliating rape of a people. But that is the dialectic distilled into one example. You have the social justice warriors saying one thing and the so-called conservatives think they have to say the opposite just to be conservative. The most insidious thing is that those whites really felt it a need to defend the name as a cultural tradition. A fucking football teams name is a cultural tradition to those people.

PEPE!!!

I'm actually the leader, believe it or not