heavensgate.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Planet Earth a stepping stone"

Additionally, what did he mean by this?

The final redpill

>their website is still up
>it has a "red alert" flashing at the top of the homepage

the applesauce pill

I'm waiting for Trump to lead his flock from Trump generals onto Hale-Bopp. But then I remembered that the comet won't return for another two thousand years.

If the universe is a simulation, I hope to meet its makers.

just another WHITE CHRISTIAN mass murderer :)

The compost pill

what did this jew mean by this

You wish you were white, Schlomo.

>If the universe is a simulation,
youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc

I was fascinated with Heaven's Gate shit for years when I was in high school. I watched all their exit interviews, listened to all their lectures, read their book.

I even emailed them (there's 1 guy left who runs the website) and got a response about 5 years ago. I'll try to find it for you

>you will never leave earth in a fresh pair of Nikes with a crazy cult leader high on barbiturates and alcohol with a plastic bag over your head

Mesmerising. Marshall Applewhite is a fucking legend in the persuasion community. There is so much we can learn from him.

>why haven't you broken ties with your family yet, user? You don't want me shot, do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=mojdT5GMsf4&t=45m20s

youtube.com/watch?v=EBK5aKOr2Fw

I can imagine Molyneux doing something equally stupid. Highly doubt you make it to the next level by persuading groups of people to off themselves.

he has already fucked up many people's lives with his "defoo" shit.

Very sad stuff. I don't know why Sup Forums likes him, the guy is unstable

Ha ha ha! NORMIE LIFE WORST LIFE!

the arbitrator had caught a glimpse of this sector and plotted a course for this solar system

they knew it was just a matter of time before it emerged from the black hole and would move at speeds beyond belief (faster than light)

they had to think fast then the greys (space gooks) threw them a bone and sent word that a small number would be allowed to come with them on the journey to the other side of the galaxy.

because of this quality control was needed. do people have a problem with track suits? well you dont get to flee from impending doom... nigger

Their website is still up. Spooky.

heavensgate.com/

I like their aesthetic

the guy still answers emails and letters if you'd like to have a chat. pretty spoopy.

Watched a documentary with him from a couple years ago and he still believes it all

heavensgate.com/

they still answer emails too
[email protected]

someone call X-Com, those dumb lmaos are tying too hard again

thank you for posting this, highly interesting

Is that Peter Molyneux?

the biggest theory is that we already know it may be possible, possibly in our lifetime, to upload ourselves to the cloud and enter a simulation. So if we know it's possible and even close, we cannot say for sure that we're not in the simulation as we speak.