Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1o2TZrGkfZA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QKVyI7HKDWU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7s1DnpyL-CU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TVSpCezVglQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SwYrwAxbkmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP THIS

Can't bring myself to watch this TYT garbage.

Just pray for Sam and buy MDE's book.

Getting my copy now, they're not worth the view.

WAR WAR WAR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I find the fact that youtube auto-cc's "Hijab" as "head job" rather funny.

pretty ballsy to mess with a known mass murderer

OVER THE LINE

I also find it hilarious that she openly admits to being in bars at 1 - 2 in the morning

Why is this Turkish so keen on destroying the American civilization is beyond me. He should come back home and help us fight against the k*rds.

Not one fuck given.

Fuck of Sam.
Your show was unfunny shit that deserved its cancellation

go home cenk

Because you're shitskin hybrids, a corruption of the white race

MDE is a group of White Supremacists

Fat pig is putting it mildly

>Hidden Swastikas in the show
>Real female abuse (when Nick trips Sams "wife" throught the table)-they thought it was real

I'm convinced half the Young Cuck's views are from us.

I don't think they understand MDE's satire. 90% of the show could have been summed up as making fun of degeneracy.

I thought the left understood subversion.

>alt-right affiliated

what does that mean
what do people think the alt-right is
how is a tv show that is on for 11 minutes at midnight on cartoon network that is basically tim and eric with no overt political messages other than shock humor "alt-right affiliated"
why do people with no self awareness choose to talk about this and make videos about it
im drooling as i type this

>thats like your opinion man

wow I cant believe he said that

Kek, I love nick.

Whats funny is the Streisand effect is just going to make the fashy undertones more pronounced in the viewership.

>1000 views

HAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Sam Hyde is a literal white nationalist serial killer...
He's responsible for multiple school shootings. He has not right to be on tv.

>WE HATE THIS GUY
>NOW LETS ALL WATCH HIM

can't decide if shills or niggas this retarded

TYT is so stupid they thought one of MDE's youtube videos was World Peace

How fucking dare they attack him...

GAS THE TURKS, ROACH WAR NOW

How did they manage to get every piece of information wrong?

Ana is an alcoholic. She literally had to go outside on election night during their livestream to drink a beer to calm herself down.

Wouldn't expect these fucking retards to be smart enough to understand the difference between youtube videos and the TV show. World Peace had nothing like the clip they showed.

>>Real female abuse (when Nick trips Sams "wife" throught the table)-they thought it was real

>Whoa
>not cool big guy
>you just like totally threw my wife threw a glass table

OP HERE, I HATE TYT SO MUCH, WE INFLUENCED AN ELECTION, WHY CANT WE ORGANIZE AN EFFORT TO TANK THIS FAT TURKISH FAGGOTS COMPANY, ANY IDEAS?

Lmao based cenk & ana teared up a new one on that piece if shit faillure racist most commonly known as Sam hyde

Also WTF is it with that hidden swastika shit in the show? You microdick white pussies are getting more pathetic by the day

All in all i'm glad this piece of shit lost his show so he can go back to shitposting against non whites like your average Sup Forums cuck

MDE is shit

Good riddance

White supremacist school shooter Sam Hyde NEEDS to be stopped.

I mean, he criticized Lena Dunham. He has to be stopped.

(You)

>thread theme (s)

>before the battle between mde and tyt
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1o2TZrGkfZA
>during the battle between mde and tyt
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QKVyI7HKDWU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7s1DnpyL-CU
>afterwards
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TVSpCezVglQ

Most of everything they've said was factually incorrect or just misinterpreting bantz. Is it autism? Are they just willfully ignorant and taking buzzfeed/huffpo at face value? I just don't understand how they sound and appear so sincere when what they're 'reporting' is so fucking false. They don't even know what the show is called, and included a clip from I think College Cunts.

That Armenian chick is so fucking annoying. You can tell she's dumb as bricks but she thinks she's a massive intellectual.

Does anyone else also feel this?

I'm going to downvote this garbage to hell

"""alt-right show"""

I know that Hyde has connections with it through one way or another, but it was't a fucking "alt right show". None of my liberal friends watched it and felt to comment on the politics of it at all.

How about it's just a sketch show and some of those sketches take the piss out of liberal retardation? What, the left does nothing worth satirizing?

Dumb Armeniroach.

How was MDE right-wing anyway?

Well. It's been a while. You know what we need OP? An hero.

This entire segment is disinfo.
>thought a skit from WP was real (tripping women into glass tables)
>calling Sam a white supremacist
>quoting a Buzzfeed article on the "hidden swastikas" that Sam debunked
>going all LOL RIGHT WING HUMOUR IS SO BAD IT'S ALL THE SAME! when everything on TV is all samey liberal humor
>lol they talk about cervixes because they can't get laid! when Nick is married
Sam was posting about how he wanted to fuck Ana on Twitter after the segment aired. I hope TYT talks more about this so I can laugh more about it.

yep that's her thing

It's a good investment, I'm never going to sell mine, it's like owning a first printing of Mein Kampf.

>shit talk show
>show clips from the channel which is a lot less restrained

fucking deceitful

cause some jew alleged that there were hidden swastikas

oy vey

""""""intellectual"""""" post, mexifriend

>You can tell she's dumb as bricks but she thinks she's a massive intellectual.

It's the case for both of them. I doubt they could understand MDE's content even if they tried, which they clearly didn't.

They're all that way.

Honestly I wouldn't mess with Sam Hyde if I were them. Who knows what horrid crimes he will commit in his quest for vengeance?

How do we save that little qt Armenian princess from those evil bloated Turks?

>chunk yogurt

>follow the money and connect TYT to muslim fundamentalist countries and families
>haxxor his accounts and get the dirt
>expose him for his hidden denial of the armenian genocide

They get subsidized by the Saudis so financially they will always be viable kinda like MSNBC.

TYT are right Sam is a loser and his show got cancelled cause it was shit

personally i'm very uncomfortable with the prospect of sam hyde being real news now. what if i turn on npr tomorrow and they're talking about him. i already almost cringed to death when they brought up pizzagate.
what the fuck is 2016

Call his sponsors and tell them he PUBLICLY DENIES THE HOLOCAUST AND THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE!

In all honesty, she's not as dumb as people make her out to be. I personally find her commentary relatively soothing, not necessarily in content but the actual melodic nature of her voice.

Honestly this is the last straw for Tyt. We've allowed them to exist because they didn't step over the line. Also they granted us countless memes on election night. However, this senseless attack on Hyde shall not go unanswered. That sweaty actual roach picked needs to pay

>I doubt they could understand MDE's content even if they tried
Yea ok

Titus

Get the cross

>tfw sam hyde finally stopped getting away with it

The best part is she is an armenian working for a show called "the young turks" which performed genocide upon them. Someone asked them about it during a lives show and they quickly cut even though she wanted to address it lol. They let her come back and ramble about hillary for 5 minutes while visibly angry.

It was the year the internet leaked into reality.

Something odd with that?

She's the type of retard that prides herself on being 'educated' but her education is some shitty arts/social science degree that even a middle schooler could pass

Sam Hyde isn't someone to mess with. Just look at how many global deaths he has been tied to. A real life agent 47 he is

All this free publicity.

Fucking Hyde Jewing the Jews.

I am just gonna keep mine and write my manifesto as to why I killed Kunt Uygur inside. It'll be glorious.

He's a closeted Turk. Deep down, all he wants to do is genocide the kurds and rape his armenian co-host, but he can't admit it to himself. That's why he's an SJW.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anything that is part-White is a Mexican, anything that is part-Asian is Mongolian.

Reported!

why does every TYT have more dislikes than likes? like do they not understand they are retarded?

>alt right are white supremeists
when did this happen?

I thought she was going outside to cry.

You'll never find me behind my seven proxies!!

I disagree. Her tone is incredibly painful and condescending. Perhaps you have a domination fetish?

Shows how shit her morals are. Willing to sell out and work for a program that denies the genocide of her people. It would be like having a Jewish commentator on a neo-nazi program

>mexican intellectual trying to troll
cute

Cenk is a fat pig

We need to find Alex Jones to stomp the roach again.

you dont, that dumb cunt denys the armenian genocide and glad it happened

FUCK ADULT SWIM
BOYCOTT THOSE TURNER TV NIGGERS

A jewish holocaust denier on a podcast called the hitler youth.

FILTERED

Yes I do actually. I enjoy the idea of being on a collar and leash and being forced to lick her feet clean

remove turkroach

memes are breaking reality

Reminder that the Wine Party was World Peace's best skit
youtube.com/watch?v=SwYrwAxbkmY

>They found hidden Swastika's in the show

Oh look, TYT are peddling Fake News again.

(the irony being the inside jokes are more offensive than that and particularly funny, but they didn't notice them)

agreed. shits hilarious

They didn't like that woman so they LITERALLY TRIPPED HER THROUGH A TABLE.

That is disgusting. That is assault.

Sam Hyde is gonna go on The Dick Show in a fortnight lads.

T-this can't be true

That little sex demon can't be corrupted, r-r-right?

All publicity is good publicity!

>AS LONG AS IT'S SAVED TO YOUR COMPUTER

GUYS GUYS GUYS

Stop. This is an opportunity. We should ask Sam to get some time on TYT, a 10 minute interview or something. He'll treat them like the jokes they are and he might drop some knowledge on them.

TYT has a large audience, but I think Sam has enough clout where they'll take the opportunity to attempt to take him down. It will at least cause massive ass pain, and at most may demoralize TYT and we'll witness a live roach trap.

ayooooo
*denies Armenian genocide*