Reminder to ignore the

Reminder to ignore the
>are x Europeans white?
Or
>snow niggers btfo
>lol Italians and Iberians are moorish rape babies
etc

All Europeans and the relatively pure descendants of Europeans should be able to unite under a common political cause, the preservation of our nations and unique cultural identities. Don't lets this board get flooded with anti-white divide and conquer bullshit, don't let a history of brothers wars turn into "ironic" shitposting. We must unite under a common political cause, to expel the non-whites from our lands.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/181961/canada-great-britain-americans-favored-nations.aspx?utm_source=PERCEPTIONS_OF_FOREIGN_COUNTRIES&utm_medium=topic&utm_campaign=tiles
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. The time for strife between different types of Europeans is over if we wish to survive.

German and French and English no longer exist. Only "European"

If it has brown eyes, it's not white. That includes any Mohammads born in Germany, or Shekelbergs in France.

Very good post.
Very bad post.

You're not white either, mate.

aboriginal European movement.

Get them non-Europeans from your tribal lands.

"This is a white man burial site. My ancestors are buried here. This is sacred land... home of the Breton tribe."

The Irish, Catalans, and other ethnic groups in Europe get shit for going "tribal."

White Europeans are the natives, aborigines of Europe.

Europe is a lost cause. Time to focus on Antarctica.

White men come home

Chester Bennington's eyes are pretty brown.

> Don't lets this board get flooded with anti-white divide and conquer bullshit, don't let a history of brothers wars turn into "ironic" shitposting.

Yeah I think the bickering over who and who isn't white is just someone else's stupid idea of a joke and it ends up hurting the cause of the race -- which at this point is just mere survival.

How come we don't see this with other races?

>If your eyes aren't squinty you aren't a real Asian!

>If your nose is thin you aren't a real Hispanic!

>If your skin is light brown you're not an African!

It's only white people trolling other white people. Why?

Well if Global Warming is a thing then in fifty years there might be large swaths of it that are habitable.

You're a fucking starstriper. Why are you trying to meddle in European politics?
Guaranteed you're a fucking nigger.

99.7% European, 96% North Western European

>Falling for the meme that all modern white cultures are great.
What is Kosovo, Albania, Ukraine, Russia, and Southern Italy?

We can figure that shit out after we save ourselves from extinction you stupid faggot

2/10 bait

That only works when you're already a minority

You think we don't know? Come on man.

It's obvious for even slightly red-pilled anons. 1st problem is kike domination. 2nd problem is mudslimes. Without solving this 2 problems whites won't survive in years to come. Sad but true. All other things problems are irrelevant. Its like when a person with 4th stage cancer is fighting with flu

In my opinion countries and nations will be able to cooperate and co-exist with each other peacefully and reach the stars easily, if we can get rid off 2 forementioned problems.

Gif unrelated

Apparently most people have a problem with that idea, especially the Greeks, Italians, and Iberians that get but flustered when someone points out that the makeup of their populations are different than they were in antiquity.

Agreed.

South Italy and the Balkans aren't white, but it's not really important. If all the rest united, we could still save Western civilization. It won't happen though, here comes Eurabia, until the Chinks nuke us all out of existence and repopulate the Earth.

>substitute Europeans and whites for Humans
>use the same reasoning
>realise it makes sense and that you're not a racist anymore

how so?

>t. Moorish rape baby
Doesn't feel so good, huh? The point is that Europeans have far more in common as a group than they do with anyone else on Earth (inb4 hurrr they've been fighting each other for all of history) so has every other group that cohabited the same areas.

You morons can't even define what being "white" is?

European isn't a race, just like American isn't either.

Mediterraneans, Scandinavians, and Anglos aren't the same race like it or not.

>All Europeans and the relatively pure descendants of Europeans should be able to unite under a common political cause, the preservation of our nations and unique cultural identities.
i don't see why we should restrict it to only europeans, why can't we have non-europeans in on the cause?
this is a global fight against globalism so the more allies we get the better

>sweden yes!

Which is why Europeans all group together, right?

Slavs are not whate or europeans though.

>If your skin is light brown you're not an African
I've heard this one actually.
No each country needs to embrace it's ethnic history but not let that divide it against other Europeans. More Holy Roman Empire with one Empire many nations not EU with a homogeneous people with no culture or identity.

>Falling for the IT AM NOT THE WHITE DERP :^) MEME OF ENDLESS SHITPOSTING.

Exactly.

>hurr
Yes, yes they are.

No, they are not. I live among these snow niggers and know better.

Good, any and all attacks on any Europeans is not tolerated.

found the jew.

>europe lost cause
>america 30% white
>more immigrants
>

k br

HAHAHA

THIS

Any and all DIVIDE AND CONQUER when we are being strangulated, I don't give a fuck about the purity of the blood of Europeans only uniting in common goal to survive and thrive.

Reminder: Leafs are America's best friend. Sorry if you didn't make the cut.

gallup.com/poll/181961/canada-great-britain-americans-favored-nations.aspx?utm_source=PERCEPTIONS_OF_FOREIGN_COUNTRIES&utm_medium=topic&utm_campaign=tiles

But you are wrong

Finns are not even related to the rest of Europe's genes

We have our own superior sekrit mongolian decendence

low level jewry, the White Race is evident.

Nah, obviously people shouldn't be free of judgement or constructive criticism, it's just the threads that make it all about dividing up the Europeans as
>x is not white
Is retarded

>I don't give a fuck about the purity of the blood of Europeans only uniting in common goal to survive and thrive.
Alright, fuck off

doesn't matter, slavs are white even if they aren't white, politically for the survival they are included.

Here's pic since links are risky on the interweb.

That's not true. You're fairly distinct because of limited admixture and a smaller founding population but you're still closer to Europeans than anyone else.

We're 60% white or so. The end result will be balkanization roughly along ethnic lines.

it's still fuck the EU tho

>Israel is only 70%
>after all the shit we do for them and all the money we dump into their coffers
Fucking gas chambers NOW

Fuck off kike.

For European survival this is Europe.

Exclude Turkey and all of the non immigrant populaces of these countries are European, nit picking doesn't matter at this point nor will ever matter.

Maybe I didn't phrase it correctly. These are countries we like. Israel is at like 92-94% for us. They love the BWC!

You said you don't care about purity, what's the point of fighting for Europe if Europe in and of itself just becomes a bland generic European mix?

Georgians are Europeans OP, use a better map next time. Their place in Greek history makes them integral in my mind

there is literally 0 reason for Europeans to attack each other any attacks on anything related to Europe and Europeans is a D&C Jew and blacklisted.

Jesus Christ, mind to make that a lower resolution or something?

I can agree with this, though with the exception of Bosnians and Albanians. If you convert to Islam you become a honorary shit skin.

The point is for the European people highlighted to survive, the purity of the populaces united don't matter.

You are fucking insane, burger. They are degenerate shitskins like poo in loo or turks or albanians.

Non immigrant populaces in Europe = European.
No exceptions.

Instead of focusing on real problems you always attack slavs and russians. K whatever, kike.

That sort of pan-European bullshit is almost as bad and the anti-white anti-European bullshit

If it's gotta be mixed, European isn't a bad way to go.

Okay? Doesn't mean all those Europeans should blanda up

Exactly, any attacks on any European State on its non immigrant population is not allowed and comes from the Jew, it's forbidden to talk ill of another European State.

how is this "sweden yes"?
you fucking retard.

It doesn't have to though. IF they're going to be mixed it has to be slowly with neighboring countries over the course of a few centuries. Not millions of Poles and Hungarians moving to the UK and then replacing all the different peoples of the UK

No one is saying they should mix, but politically united as a people.

Because you're being inclusive of non-European descended people. We don't need them and at the end of the day they'll just betray us for their own group interest

Oh, I see what you mean. Yeah, you're right.

Fair enough, I don't think one giant state like the EU is a good idea though. Maybe a few confederations of the poorer Eastern European countries and then maybe the Netherland, Germany, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark in another confederation, etc

There is no reason to attack any European state, period.

Any attacks or ill speak of any European State and its non immigrant population is forbidden.

I'm a volga german who lives in Petersburg. Feels good. All russians are commi untermenchen who loves chechens and tadjiks cocks. Stop larping white people.

not saying we should work too close with them but there are several non-eurpeans that don't bennefit from the current world order.
we got cultures being destroyed by americanization and several nations getting fucked over by (((free trade))). Europeans are a tiny minority on this planet, i don't think we can bring down the globalist world order alone

I would prefer only economic ties to prevent wars and create shared goals. Anything with a legitimate government like the EU just increases the chance of a country being subverted, even more so if they're unelected officials.

>volga german
Nein, go away jew!

Most non-Europeans don't benefit from the current world order, they're having their cultures and history stripped away by the financial capitalistic globalist consumerism and materialism. Then the very same (((people))) who profit off of this tell those third worlders who suffer from it that it's the white man's fault.

Also it's not Americanzation you fucking faggot, America has been hijacked for over a century to serve against it's own interests and has been used a force of evil just as the British Empire was.

Even economic ties between the poorer and the richer countries becomes a problem

so why not work together when there is mutual bennefits?

Because we're not even in control of our own countries. Once we're in control of our own countries then we can tell the rest of the world to fuck off and all the >white people of the world can work together to fucking go to space or whatever. We don't need the third world and they don't need us.

cultural americanization isreplacing both european and non-european cultures worldwide. top deny this is delusional.
don't get me wrong. i am not blaming the American people for this.

Fuck off with your classic American identity politics. We Europeans actually have a concept of nationality.

"White" is an American meme

True. Europe needs to be unified somehow, but not literally like Napoleon or Hitler. Something cultural, but white pride is forbidden in the west and in the east, they still remember how Hitler massacred their people.

It's not Americanization because it's not American. It's (((American))) at best.

sure thats true.

Your sense of Nationality seems to be working about as bad as the American concept of white.

>>>>>>>>how Hitler massacred their people.
As much as the Soviets massacred them you silly faggot

I'd imagine Germans think they deserved it tbf considering how cucked they are, but yeah. It's really late here, but that's not really an excuse for saying retarded shit.

whites shouldn't unify culturally. we should protect local identitie/cultures.
Whites unifying culturally is hapening already anyway by the embrace of (((consumerist culture)))

Nigger, I only care about a future for Norway and Norwegian people. Swedes or slavniggers, even though they're white, can go fuck themselves.

That's not what I meant. I don't mean abandoning what makes us seperate but admiring what makes us the same. Sort of like what democrats want with everyone, but on a more local field. Germany should stay germany, England England, Sweden Sweden, but with ethnic solidarity. Again, I should probably go to sleep.

ARMENIANS
ARE
WHITE
TOO
!

And what happens to Norway if it's the last European country in Europe, what then?

Of course, of course. White "Unity", just ignore who's pulling the strings behind the scenes...

Europeans are, always have been, and will always be the best servants to their Jewish overlords.

Europeans are the antithesis to the Jews:
-Promiscuous
-Drug-addicted
-Degenerate
-Weak-minded
-Non-patriotic
-Not loyal to their culture and roots

This.

Only non-Europeans care about the muh European identity.

That never happen, when the HRE was under attack by the Ottomans France take advantage and invade the HRE.

God, Family, Homeland.

There is no such thing as a duty to your continent, only to your country.

We're just as bad here in the US, our country is just so big that we don't feel connected to much more than our state so we care less until they're in our state or neighborhood and then it's a problem. Literally the only saving grace of the US is
>our guns
>how big our country is

>what if

kys

I don't expect you Americans to know a damn thing about nationality anyway

Fuck off, kike. They are literally arabs who worship Jesus.

Nothing. Norgs will be fine.