Finnish Autism

Say hello to a Finnish man he looks at me with his eyes wide open and walks away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Quuc1-50I84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your probably just fat. Finnish people hate fat fucks

I'm not fat

Then your just a sperg

The only Finn I ever knew was fat

Of course because you are disturbing him.
Why on earth do you try to struck up a conversation with a Finn? We aren't too fond of small talk, you know

hows the weather?

Sup man, you having a nice day? Must be cold there

Terrible in southern Finland, but North is having full blown winter with -20c and snow.

All in all, in the southern part of Finland, it tends to be have inconsistence weather and it is constantly changing.

Did you guys saw the 612-mars during our independence day? Shit was wicked even tho in -10c weather.

Sup, well I can't say whether this day will be any better because the weather is shit currently and it isn't too cold but that may change over time when January comes

>612-mars
what is that?

Shut the fuck up I just woke up

hows your morning user?

>Hi

How are things over in Finland? Is your mother alright?

>bluetexting on burgerchan
You're clearly away from home

>this thread

Reddit as fuck thread

need a hug user?

Did you know this man?

leave us alone

Weather is quite inconsistant in Oulu. -26 two days ago and +2 yesterday

Saying hello to people is pretty much mandatory in France everywhere outside Paris, big cities and other specific regions like Picardy.
It's meant to reinforce social bounds between member of a same district/village, and anyway when the qt pie or the gorgeous milf next door say you hello with a smile it already makes your day brighter.

But anyway with the rude shistskins invading the country people become more and more withdrawn, it will be old story in 20 years.

Do you say "hello" when you enter in a small shop ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Quuc1-50I84

People were marching during the finnish independence day to pay their respect to those who died in winter war

Didn't a Finn get kicked out of Japan after pulling a knife on people who were trying to touch his hair and other weird shit japs do to foreigners

>Finland is an independent country
>still has mandatory Swedish in schools

Post fingers. I want to see some juicy sausage links.

just nodded my neighbour, while he just stared strait ahead

Stop bullying finns

Bet you little pussi boys can't even do a Scandinavian flick

>Do you say "hello" when you enter in a small shop ?
Only if shopkeeper greets first. Which we, ironically, expect them to do.

>tfw halfie swedish
sucks knowing the country my grandfather lived as a little boy is going under.

how much is it for a qt girl to cuddle at night cost

>verbally assaulting an unknown person who has done nothing to you
Fuck off.

Where is his just? And how is his just a sperg?

I guess they're just autistic.

Guys, I think I might be Finnish...

It feels bad to be surrounded by these aspies.

Wut?
When i was in Helsinki finns were super friendly and open.

Genetically they are mostly Swedish.

People tend to bow and scrape to superior individuals, especially if said superior individual could annex them at any time

Ok, they are autistic, and (you) are sperg too.

Welcome to hell.
You are walking down a long hallway, minding your own business.
But then all hell broke loose as you spot a person at the opposite side of the hallway.
But it gets worse, its a person you know.

now you have two options, you can eighter say hi immediately and then have a long awkward walk towards eachother or you can do the cellphone trick and pretend you are reading something or doing something else as you casually go, "hey" as you pass.

what were you doing in his country? you have your own country, no?

that's probably what he thought. walked away because you definitely were going to ask a bunch of googlable questions.

>thats close enough
kek true

Sup Forums is a finish honeypot to bring the Uralic people together once more to reform pic related

I can't really deny that. I actually identify with every single one of those.

I always do the watch trick though, frankly this is why I still wear a watch.

oops clearly I am not the sneaky snake I thought...

We are all finns.

Seriously OP, did you know this man? Why did you feel the need to do this to a stranger?

niggers

This would be even funnier if that was a rifle aimed at the neighbor instead of a knife.

Why are you guys so autistic (pic related)

dumping some binland maymays

Thanks, didn't have this

Geez I don't like people touching me as much as the next basement dweller... but that's retarded

Are most of your women like this?

This only happens in white countries, Pedro

Why do you hate each other so much?

Not really, i think this was done by a swede

>Why do you fear each other so much?

FTFY

You never know if someone is a russian spy

kek. The swedes are just jealous because they are cucking themselves out of existence.

>Russian spy
>at the bus stop

wat

It is quite funny isn't it?

But then again, it comes from the long history that your and our ancestors all share

I can understand not wanting to stand close to each other but why stand so far away from the bus stop? They're just gonnna have to walk all the way back.

I wonder where this stereotype came from. The old school Finnish jokes in Norway were about Pekka and Toivonen, who were two drunken Finns who killed a lot of Soviets and partied like crazy.

Could be...

Scandinavians are so cucked they're legitimately afraid of people

Ffs this is what happens when you don't force children to not be autists

>starting to think I should move to Finland

What's it like there?

t. "Dude weed LMAO" the country

Every single finnish man I've ever seen has a massive beer belly. Your women are all twigs though.

>I'm not fat
You realize that what Americans call normal, is fat to the rest of the world, right? Chance are you're probably fat in Finland.

Yes but you get the wrong picture because super friendly and open finns don't browse Sup Forums

No. This only happens in retarded countries full of aspergers.
There's no reason to stand so far away from the next person in a goddamn bus-stop line unless your social anxiety is astronomical .

leaf with mad bantz. respect.

Only teenagers, shitskins, unemployed and Randstad "people" smoke the herbal jew

Just enjoy your slum life pedro

>Stale plebbit meme
>mad bantz

I know it's hard to do with greasy sausage fingers, but get a grip

Why are people so neurotic about this these days? Yeah, so not everyone is going to be a cool social extrovert with you. Get over it you spoiled little retards.

Well, to say the truth, most of Finns are very friendly and helpful but there is this invisible wall between people that prevents us from doing anything we would actually want to do

This specific "invisible wall" is often hard to knock down without making an ass out of yourself etc.