Poo in Loos on Social media

Can we get one of these threads going? I need a good laugh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lPyhlybViJw
youtube.com/watch?v=7eK0JVH4Cfk
youtube.com/watch?v=nFn6K5L1pZA
youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is all the loo I have

Close enough I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=lPyhlybViJw

To this day I wonder if he ever accepted his friend request.

stop mocking us or you will get curse, bludy buggar

What is it with third worlders and mother insults? Nobody else takes that shit seriously but say it to them and all you get is autistic screeching.

TOP AUTISMS

This is one of the comments on the video

Some of Justin's latest musings on a vore forum, hot off the press: "I thought of this scene with my wife, Reshiram. I was shrunken and my wife Reshiram was holding me, the mean Zekrom showed up. Reshiram knew that if the Zekrom used Bolt Strike on me while I was shrunken, I’d be dead to the point of a Max Revive would not revive me. Reshiram needed to hide me fast! Since Reshiram is a Pokémon, she has no pockets to hide me in or anything, so she hides me in her mouth. The Zekrom saw Reshiram put me in her mouth and then he approaches her. The Zekrom gets in her face (or at least in her personal space) and says, “Swallow him!!” Zekrom does not leave Reshiram’s personal space until Reshiram has swallowed me and he sees her swallow. Reshiram swallows me and says in submissive voice, “I swallowed him.” The Zekrom says, “Let me see.” Reshiram opens her mouth and shows that I am not in there. Zekrom then says, “Let me see under your tongue.” Reshiram shows Zekrom that I am not under her tongue. Zekrom thoroughly examines Reshiram’s mouth for me. After confirming that I was swallowed, Zekrom then says, “Good.” And then he leaves."

Why are poo-niggers doing this?

I mean I am lonely and in the need for sex, does it work?

youtube.com/watch?v=7eK0JVH4Cfk

This will answer your question

we need to start a raid on Younow

>the entire site consists of teen girls seeking attention from random strangers while being vapid and doing makeup
>every SINGLE one is entirely populated by arabs and pakis trying to get the girls personal information and hitting on them in broken english or asking them what they know about islam and how it would benefit them to convert

been spamming "the prophet was a homosexual" in arabic and I finally got banned

Or perhaps this

youtube.com/watch?v=nFn6K5L1pZA

youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8

my favorite is open boobs bb