Let's have another laugh about this, men

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/07/recounts-barely-making-dent-in-election-results-trump-gains-in-wisconsin.html
foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/07/federal-judge-halts-recount-sealing-trumps-michigan-win.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/07/us-election-recount-halted-michigan-jill-stein
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wonder if liberals will start to notice something about the jews.

nothing makes a merchant happier than desperate goys

REFUNDS

>falling for the same ploy twice

kek

Hey what is the status on the Michigan recount?

I would fuck Jill Stein no homo.

I would fuck Jill Stein too. But after boning, I wouldn't donate shit to that bitch

Stopped

No grounds ((stein)) was aggravated by result

oh shit, why is the MSM not talking about this? They were all over this when Stien first started it

she needs a name boys

howbout, Jill "the Shekel Counter" Stein

Sup Forums agrees. She should write a holistic health book or something, whatever she's doing is working. Doesn't look like an old lady with plastic surgery to me.

Can't redpill the Jill

Omfg haaaahahahahhahaha yes

I don't care I just want to fuck her she's so fucking hot I can't resist fapping when I see me a good Stein picture.
Am I going to hell?

im fairly certain it was put into a fund that cant be touched so now its in limbo until its donated to a charity, how long before the green party sets up a 501c3?

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/07/recounts-barely-making-dent-in-election-results-trump-gains-in-wisconsin.html

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/07/federal-judge-halts-recount-sealing-trumps-michigan-win.html

Some people look young, look at the leader of Scientology, David Miscavige. The dude looks like he's in his 30s, but he's 56. Jill Stein is equally crazy, but she doesn't look as good. Honestly, I think she's basically just that crazy old lady down the street yelling bullshit that is objectively incorrect. I also don't find her attractive at all.

If you think that old kike is hot something is seriously wrong with your eyes and brain

Seriously man, have some standards

Will I get in shit if u start a go fund me to assinate Trump and then just pocket the money? I just want to rip off liberals

It was mention briefly in the ((guardian))

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/07/us-election-recount-halted-michigan-jill-stein

That hurts user...I

David Miscavige gets regular infusions of toddler blood.

Jill Stein practices holistic medicine and its obviously working. She has youthful energy and excellent skin tone.

Come to think of it Bernie is really fucking healthy for a 70-something yr old. Dude has some muscular legs.

They are trying to stymie their butthurt, they are sick of being triggered. Can't wait for the electoral college shit, we should be memeing that Hillary has gotten enough electors to turn on Trump and she's gunna win, set up the expectation, I want more tears.

Jill "Sup Forums thinks shes foyyynnne" Stein

Watch out though, confidence is a powerful thing. I say we keep them where they are, crying, shitting, and spilling spaghetti.

I think she has a large gay following like Madonna. That would explain all the faggots saying she's hot.

With jews

I'm saying that's exactly how we keep them where they are. They are starting to pull themselves together. Triggering is their weakness and we need to keep triggering them. It keeps them distracted, wastes their energy, and above all they reveal their true horrible ridiculous selves to normies. Plus its funny to us.

Jill Stein here, just returning with some Fabergé eggs and 14 male prostitutes from Russia; the "campaign" jet is currently landed in Canada.

You see at least I have far more benign tastes in debauchery, a legion of male prostitutes - as opposed to raping children in some Satanic nonsense, God, come on America.

After realizing how easy it was to play on the emotions of distraught liberals, I knew it was ka-ching time for this hot G-ma to soak in those profitable liberal tears. ha, ha, suckers !

Fear not, I will be back soon, better than ever before, with an even grander scam, to exploit your emotions and scam the liberals !

Sincerely,

Jill Stein

Flies are the niggers of the insects.

>Jill Stein here
Please be real

>implying you wouldn't after a couple shots of whiskey

Not even a GILF chaser but I'd smash. Wouldn't even need the whiskey. Nobody's saying they'd marry the bitch, fuck.

Jill knows that the democrats are clinging to trump somehow getting btfo'd at the last second, is there a better way to exploit a frustrated butthurt democratic voter base than to tell them they are the good goys and they can win if they give you $10m? . Seems very useful for stein that this campaign targetted 3 very particular states by Trump, but not any other even closer won states, not won by trump.

NO REFUNDS

why is nobody talking about their baseless accusations of russia rigging the election being false and the fact that nobody is owning up to it?

It's funny how quickly the MSM dropped most of the recount stories after Trump started gaining votes