(((FAKE NEWS)))

The NOS (Dutch public broadcasting agency) reported on the dangers of (((fake news))) (in Dutch: 'nepnieuws') yesterday.

The danger was illustrated by the man who (((shot up))) a pizzeria this weekend, the NOS reported. The man bought into crazy theories that live on fake news sites. These fake news sites acquire their revenues by creating fake news.

The NOS interviewed a psychologist. How dangerous is fake news? 'Fake news is very very dangerous', the psychologist declared. 'Everyone can be susceptible for this type of media. That is why we need appropriate measures to stop fake news from spreading.'

According to the NOS, several social media sites are looking into 'stopping' fake news.

nos.nl/artikel/2146586-nepnieuws-leidt-tot-schietpartij-in-restaurant-vs.html

Other urls found in this thread:

marcuse.org/herbert/pubs/60spubs/65repressivetolerance.htm
npr.org/sections/money/2016/12/02/504155809/episode-739-finding-the-fake-news-king
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

The guy is a registered actor (in 2005 he was in a film about a pizza place, playing "The Gunman") and did not "shoot up" the place. It has not been confirmed that he discharged his weapon at all. And open carrying a rifle is illegal and bizarre in Washington, DC, but normal in most of the rest of the country. This shouldn't be news but it's getting international attention.

>MSM uses fake news to shut up supposed fake news sites

Sorry, but I don't think we can win this one

It's never really normal to open carry in public especially in businesses. It is frequently legal though. Just thought I should clarify this.

t. Texas

Is fake news just the new word for tabloid?

>Using the word fake this much.

I'm no pizzagate conspiracy theorist but this really got me thinking.

> Implying our (((real news sites))) would report fake news

The narrative is always fucking worldwide. Marcuse's liberal tolerance system holding strong.

marcuse.org/herbert/pubs/60spubs/65repressivetolerance.htm

No, that's the crazy part about it. Tabloids are considered part of the mainstream print-media complex, so they're the good, respectable guys. "fake news" are alternative news sources that express opinions the establishment doesn't like.

>Moreover, the restoration of freedom of thought may necessitate new and rigid restrictions on teachings and practices in the educational institutions
what the fuck am I reading

Open Carry is actually illegal in Texas, no? My only point was that this is not what it is claimed to be. Washington DC is not a town you can walk around with an AR; Comet is located near all the important stuff, not in the ghetto. For that guy to have made it into the store proves it is a false flag.

That they will need to brainwash people if freedom of thought is allowed.

The reason why all media and pundits are liberal user.

I like how fast "fake news" pretty much replaced "conspiracy theory" by those in the media.

Liberals need to keep things fresh.

It's how I stopped being a liberal. I unplugged from MSM influence for a summer and when I looked at their shit later I was confused.

Now I'm here lel

(((fake news)))

The government should issue press passes and anyone without a pass cannot write about the government or related topics. We need to shut up this Alex Jones guy for good.

>By whom, and according to what standards, can the political distinction between true and false, progressive and regressive (for in this sphere, these pairs are equivalent) be made and its validity be justified?
I mean, I knew they believed that, but seeing them write it out explicitly for you like that just puts it on a whole 'nother level.

The sad part is we are watching them beat us as if in slow motion. This move is so subtle and so overwhelming that normies won't even know it happened, much less protest. The only thing left to do is try to have fun imagining what they'll do.

Reddit is definitely already jammed with shills. I got a really shilly vibe here too a couple weeks ago with that Spencer/Pizzagate vibe - I felt scared to post in case I got vanned.

Our good old Lügenpresse is also pushing this shit relentlessly in print and media

Jews find out that lefties make money off Sup Forums by running the fake news too

npr.org/sections/money/2016/12/02/504155809/episode-739-finding-the-fake-news-king

We up to 5d chess yet?

I warned you faggots this false flag would be the bludgeon they'd use to push the "fake news" narrative.