To all Islamaphobes

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
biblehub.com/commentaries/genesis/16-12.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/was you who put puppet governments/
theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i really like this meme

>The West created this mess.
So what? Suck a dick, Muhammad.

>what if we unite?

And do what? You don't even have any teeth.

Are you implying all of these things make terrorist organizations and attacks on America okay?

Good post

>keep thrashing around in the shithole countries
>Don't actually have any wealth, technology, or weapons of mass destruction

America keeps you around for the same reason as us. We're cute pets.

go fuck a goat subhuman
you are only oil to us
when oil ends, you will go back to goat herding and camel riding

Grow up you piece of shit.

Here's your (you)

>What if we unite?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

if you do anything about it we'll kill you all

deal with it pig fucker

Great, then GTFO of Australia you muzzy cunt. Seriously... If you don't like it... leave. Go back to earning donkey milk for your accounting abilities and leave us the fuck alone

All we want is your oil, you can all die once it's gone for what it's worth

careful ahchmed, we don't need anything else blown up so we have to drop another 10 tons of bombs.

Middle eastern Christian here, go fuck yourself.

>flag

Goddamit Sup Forums,you should have some understanding

This shit is straight cyber warfare
They are trying to root out people or something

>On Muslim holy grounds
Lel, since when is sand considered holy land?
>Does my cat litter box count as Islamic holy ground too on that basis?
Sage

Back

To

The

Reddit

You

Massive

Faggot

Even

Spaced

Out

Every

Word

So

Its

Easier

For

A

Subhuman

You

To

Read

It

>1 post by this ID

also, other muslims did more harm to islam than the west. in fact a few times we tried to make things more equitable so it wasn't minority rule over a slave majority. I frankly think we never should have gotten involved, let people die, let the muslims blow up their own countries, it's not our fucking problem and look at the mess we have now. but anyways, we tried to help the shiites and the kurds but you all hate each other more than black people hate white people right now.

Your tribal bullshit religion will never allow unity. You cucked yourself good. We just exploit it.

This stupid copy pasta thread again? By the same aussie probably.

It's a one post bot , like 90% of the threads in the last week

Most of these points are spot on yeah I would nuke the US before you spastic fucking sand monkey's to make the world a better place. But I grew up with muslims jn my country. And hated every single one of those untrustworthy backstabbing bastards ever since I was...man, like 6? Maybe 7?

I hate you. And fuck you all.

Kek

lol

you posted this thread yesterday u faggot

I didn't do shit I just sit at home and masturbate to loli anime all day

eat my shorts

Oh look it's this thread again.

Get Lebanon out of that picture, we ain't no arab cunts

>flirt with qt hijabi housemate
>immediately tell how horny and repressed she is
>touch her lightly on the shoulder
>she grabs me and dry-humps me super hard
>takes my hand and leads me to her bedroom
>she pulls out the strapon

stale pasta
/thread

My country did nothing in the Middle East. We're now cleaning America's shit there. You goatfuckers come here to work and earn money, and you harass local population until you're taught to not do it the hard way, like a metal tube crashing your head.

Please take your muslishits with you to some Goatfuckistan and never come back.

Also:
>Australia
You gotta go back, Mohammed.

muslims will never unite.

not the west's fault that arabs are dumb and weak enough for us to exploit.

>boohoo it's someone else's fault

Didn't you try to invade Europe at your inception?

Didn't your Caliphs fuck their sisters and produced a bunch of inbreds causing your little empire to collapse?

Didn't you kill eachother for centuries because someone believes muhammeds cousin fucked his cousin or whatever (shia-sunni bullshit)?

Didn't you try to impose your religion on others everywhere you go?

Blame yourself.

Crusade time, nigga

bring it

You're more of a hat, but the point stands.

I'm all for Arab nationalism, but FUCK Islam. As a American of Palestinian descent, I'd like nothing more than to see Islamism die off along with a reformation of the entire faith. I'm for a united fertile crescent where secularism is king. I'm also against Arab tribalism and sectarian skirmishes.

Fuck the kikes and the Gulf Arab states. They should ally with Iran as a defensive maneuver to hinder Jewish, Khaleeji and Turkish aggression.

I am pleased

Just join ISIS then faggots. It's exactly what you need a Caliphate with strong traditions and you're shitting on it like it's the ultimate evil.
ALLAH created ISIS for YOU.

>this copypasta again
Really disappointed in you, 'Straya.

asian never the pictures do not understand, they are on the lower level of development of civilization that controls the Islamic religion ... it is good for them to rape a child and women their minds are poisoned because hadiths highest consciousness or God allows them to destruction, all with the Islamic Arab Emirates countries will be destroyed and taken over by people who want to destroy not only them but the whole humanity ... asian do not understand, they prefer to drugs and sex and pedophilia and even among themselves to mingle because their Asian race is degraded like a gypsy race, the Africans will soon on a higher cultural level than the asian muslim.

> imlying OP isnt lebanese

From what we learned they steal souls and yours, even your leaders

The only way mudslimes will get my respect is if they stop attacking westerners and only attack the jews.
The jews have divided both the west and the middle east, so it's time we focus on the real enemy.

Was "she" actually iranian?

never gonna happen lol

WTF I hate Wishiwashi now!

>proud muslim
so you are proud child rapist
absolutely heathen
DEUS VULT!

Yep, so it's on the west to rid the world of muds and jews.

>a muslim
>literally blaming everyone else
here we go again...

Spurdo here.

>Nigel talking about teeth

> expecting Sunnis and Shias to stop blowing each other up
I don't think so Tim.

He's right though. You don't have to like Muslims to hate America, the ultimate Jew puppet.

What if you united? That's impossible. Islam has been divided since its inception. You people will always hold each other, like crabs in a bucket. You can't go one generation with slaughtering each other over who is the rightful goat-fucking heir to the paedophile warlord (pbuh). Even on the rare occasions that you do manage to hammer together some sort of alliance, you get absolutely fucking annihilated by the vastly superior West, as you were in the 6 Day War.

Now the get the fuck out of my country.

Western Sydney for West Australians when!!!
hang on

Do you blame America for having to fuck goats too? Run out of 12 year old girls?

Muhammed here is right, if it wasn't for western sabotage, Middle East would be in the position of China right now. Nobody wants to have another superpower around.

>The West created this mess.
No it was islam

>It was you who divided up the land.
No it was islam

>It was you who put in the puppet governments.
No it was the mossad

>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
No it was the mossad

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
Why should we protect muslims ? They are our ennemies + no it was the mossad

>It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.
No it was the mossad

>It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
No it was the mossad

>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.
I don't know what the fuck this is but it was the mossad

>It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.
No it was the mossad

>It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.
No it was the mossad and islam

>It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.
No it was the mossad

>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
No it was islam being islam

>It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.
No it was the mossad

>It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.
No it was the mossad

>It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.
No it was the mossad

>It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.
No it was islam being islam

>It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.
No it was islam (and the mossad, a bit)

>You are the cause of

shitpost

Jesus fuck they can't even beat a bunch of Jews at war. Fucking pathetic.

>Azerbaijan
>Kazakhstan
>Any non-middle east muslim country
>Joining with arabs
Never ever , you are too different from each other. My folks even went to say that you hated each other.
And you already tried it against us in 48',67'.

He is not right though. He's playing you for a fool for taking responsibility for all the muslim behavior. He says muslims had no say in this, like they are incapable of making decisions themselves.

I call it bullshit and excuses.

biblehub.com/commentaries/genesis/16-12.htm

>if you dont stop we will throw poo at you

Go atowelhead.

it's just copypasta:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/was you who put puppet governments/

Look at OP's flag if you have doubts.

>muslims
>uniting

clearly you dont know shit about the muslim world, even if you claim you are a muslim.
Muslims have been hating and killing each other long before a white man came in to play.
The only thing the west is really to blame for is putting better weapons in your hands.

Muslims will always stay desert goat fuckers as long as you retards cant see that your biggest enemy is yourself.
But no, you sandniggers always put all the blame on us and just keep killing each other.

tl;dr
Arabs aren't people. Don't care.

This nigga knows what's up.

There were Muslim nations that were on Israel side, plus USA gave Israel more than enough supplies to win the war.

/thread

I didn't do anything. Do you really think the average westerner has any control over those types of things? Do you have that kind of power? We're fed bullshit just like ya'll are. Them some idiots attack civilians and breed fear. Full circle.

10/10 Would exterminate cockroaches again.

God damn it. Get the fuck out of my country nigger.

White people were proficient at mass killings 100 years ago. They only got better now.

Allah is a false god, west has more power than Allah.

>an Australian making a Canada-tier weak shitpost
Disappointed tbqh

We didn't do any of that. (((They))) did.

there weren't any muslims on the israeli side at that time.

and we gave the sand niggers plenty of money and weapons too...

Don't care, don't care, don't care. Goat fucker.

>Implying the Schlomos weren't fully supported by the West
>Implying the attacking Arab countries weren't betrayed by the rest of the Arab league that pussied out

Not to disagree with you, we lost that war. But maybe we would have stood a chance had we properly pulled our shit together.

In all honesty.... If you were smart enough you could defeat us all. There are enough of ypu to do it. But you goat fucking cretans are so divided and hostile toward each other that you are weak enough to let israel move all the chess pieces in the middle east. Bravo Arab nations... you guys are less than sub human. Fucking neanderthals.

I'm all for sealing off the middle east and allowing your people to slaughter each other.

This, your mess doesn't concern us. GOOOD luck using your snackbar ideology to accomplishsomething of note, that hasn't happen in close to 1000 years.

Holy shit great idea. It's what we do with africa anyhow, how are they any better.

no shit allah allah bomb bomb the "king" on Muslims already mailed a letter to us awhile back about this but Jews and what not......
theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver

outnumbering 3 or 4 to 1 wasn't enough?
completely surrounding them wasn't enough?
were you guys hoping to employ the trudeau method?

the allies took on germany with those numbers, and 1960 israel was no germany.

Spurdo here, wid a mesage :DD for yu idslamobobig peebl.

Da memes benis :DDddd crated dis mezz lol xDD.

Id wad yu who dibidedd ub da lands. fugg :DDDDD

Id wad yu who but in da pubbet gubberments lol.

Id wad yu who build da benis xD oil wels on Muslib hooly landz.

Id wad yu who allow da Jooz xDDDDdd hologost was lie to egsterbinate ad enslaev da Balesdins.

Id wad yu who blayed geobolidigal gaems :DDDDd wid Irag an Iran durig deir warz. xDDD

Id wad yu who gabe Sabdam chemigal webons. shiddd :DDDdddd

Id wad yu who gaused da Ayadollah to gome into bower in Iran. xDDD

Id wad yu who created da Mujjahebedin, Osaba Bin Laden, an Alb Qaeda. fug xD

Id wad yu who kil o fugg xDDD 1 miblion chidren wid yur egonomig sangtons on Iragg :DDD benis.

Id wad yu who, wid yur glubttonos oil gonsumbtion, gabe powr to Saudi Arbabia fugg :DDDDDDDDd an turnd a blind eye to deir funding ob Wahabbi egstrebism.

Id wad yu who abuzed de Arab wurld so benis xD much thad dey felbt dey had do attack yur soil on 9/11. shidd nevr forged dog bles meriga :DDDDdddd

Id wad yu who starded an endles massacore across all ob Abfganistan in redaliaton againsd a small benis xDDDD group thad livd dere.

Id wad yu who invabed Irag unbroboked, destroyd it's inbrasdructure, massagred it's peepl, and lebt it in shables in yur wage. xDDDDdddd

Id wad yu who coberdly ignided cibil warz in Libya and Suyria shiddd begaus id suided yur geobolitigal interest fugg :DDDDD, only do led da bloodbafs o fug xDD stagnade when yur goalz failededd xDDD.

Id wad yu who nodd only causd ISIS to egsist, bud allowd them do grow like a cancer xD thred gabe me cancer lol xDDDDD unchegged.

Id wad yu who debstroyed da libes of millionds fug :DDDDddd of Arab an force dem to leeve deir hobeland. xDDdd benis

Yu are da gause of all ob dis. Still yu go ahead an blambe us fur all dese tragig o fug :DD incidenbts. I'm not eazily triggeredd o fug triggerd lol like justic warior xD but shid like dis make me real mad.

Saudis are large founders of ISIS just to let you know when you go on hajj

>What if we unite
What if WE unite?
Last time only we Germans got bothered with someone 80 million people died

You want to go back to the Ottoman Empire from which the West freed you? They ran your asses for hundreds of horrible years. Then they hooked up with Germany to start World War I. We tried hooking you up with freedom under the tutelage and protection of two Houses, Saud being the biggest one. You're like China. We freed you from the Japan Empire atrocities. Fucking ingrates.

Nah I don't have much against Muslims. I just don't think our cultures mix well. I mean, c'mon, how well do White Christians do in the Middle East? We just don't mix well. But at least we aren't beheading you in public executions.

I'm all for leaving arab affairs to arabs. I never agreed with these jew wars in the Middle East in the first place.

>had we properly pulled our shit together.
Too bad you're all inbred fuckups.

Praise the Sun for cousinfucking.

what did he mean by this?

fuck muslims
I hope they all die

Yes because religious people are great at uniting.

Put in an extra bomb for mad Muhammad on my bill.
Make it hit "civilians".