JUST

>senators from PRD party(leftist party) used a piñata of Donald Trump to celebrate december party.
just fucking invade this country, basically they fucking asked for it

eluniversal.com.mx/articulo/nacion/politica/2016/12/7/senadores-del-prd-se-ensanan-con-pinata-de-donald-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/ava-castillo-murder-court-appear-10692495.php#photo-11815492
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuel_Zelaya
youtube.com/watch?v=vxpVYJj4Ebg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Annex or no?

have to invade it anyway to kill off those gangs, consider it a favor

if you guys remove leftist ,narcos, and gangs you are welcome.
it is insane how fucking senators can do that, seriously

LMHO (laffing my head off)

This is incredibly childish, and they'd be calling Trump a evil racist immature bigot if he did the same exact thing with their leader

Trump should declare the gangs terrorist organizations.

Let's see El Chapo escape from a Hellfire missile up his ass.

i can expect that from non-politicians, but senators,geez...
>waiting for this.
literally WHEN

If we invade we're recreating Sherman's march to the sea all over Mexico.

that looks like the dispicable me guy

this is a joke right? this has to be a fucking joke
just nuke us already

yeh, yeh. real mature.

desu , we did that with our own actual president, but yes, it looks childish when politicians do it.

>senators from PRD party(leftist party) used a piñata of Donald Trump to celebrate december party.

And there aint shit you can do about it.
So, rage on, little faggot, rage on

Good.

Even more ammunition for Trump to royally fuck these beaners. You know he's going to see this too.

What would happen to you guys if Trump went full God Emperor?

liberation day

Political suicide. Why are modern politicians so lacking in tact? If these idiots would just act agreeable and carry out their agenda in secret, they might actually accomplish what they set out to do. Get ready to get shafted by a new North America trade deal.

praise him, just if invade Mexico and remove leftist

>the mexican is trying to immigrate to the US by baiting an invasion

Not today burrito.

i would not be surprised if rednecks or skin heads start attacking legals and illegals mexicans because of this, these senators asked for it.

Trump is very easily triggered.

R.I.P my spic friends

rednecks really dont hate mexicans as much as the left makes out we come from an extremely similar culture also mexican restaurants and tequila flys off shelves down here

my father is from jalisco and mother from the deep south in the 90s when country was big mexican ranchero culture and southern rednecks were like 1 to 1 clones of each other

where is /our grill/ #LadyTrump

kek, you are alright leaf

well, that is a good thing, but what about skin heads or white supremacists

Was there also a mariachi band playing the hat dance in the background?

the mariachi could be there, I know you think it would be stereotypical but it would not be out of place of a mariachi to be in an non specific event.
The hat dance it's just a meme, never seen it in my life.

Everybody hates blacks first. At least many Mexicans and paisas work hard. It's only the cholos and narcos have to go back.

Pray that America comes to murder the cartel and save you bean counters from your own hell. I doubt this will happen but I would def go to war to kill some fucking cartel niggers.

Destroying an effigy of your enemy is most likely the epitome of asshurt.

just give to the right wing weapons and we can do our own job, and make leftist stop selling weapons to cartels.

couldnt tell ya most organized white groups down here are militia and their concerns are mainly violence against citizens big government and not having their guns taken ive never even heard of skinheads in the south the KKK doesnt bother anyone anymore

the worst part of being hispanic in the usa is shit like this cause hispanics end up having to live around monkeys chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/ava-castillo-murder-court-appear-10692495.php#photo-11815492

i remember a nigger i went to school with got 2 years cause he kept beating up a paisano who would walk home everyday from his construction job for his check

and one day he nearly beat him to death

As a trump supporter I don't even give a shit that they did it. It just makes them look like immature babies.

And yet they will eat the candy from within.

someone tweet this to Trump

salty candies user

that sucks.

If America said they were invading to liberate the Mexican people from a corrupt government bought and paid for by drug cartels would the international community swallow it

As of right now it won't happen because he loves niggers and shitskins more than white people

Don't worry Jose the wall is coming, we will build it together

BREAKING NEWS:
Literal Hitler, Donald Trump, has launched a war of aggression meant to exterminate the mexican people. He claims that Mexico is for WHITE NAZIS and is WHITE NAZIS lebrensraum, the same word Hitler used!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuel_Zelaya
>clinton literally backs a coup to over throw a democratically elected president in honduras
>no one does a fucking thing about it
>no one even mentioned it

>hitler and Trump have 2 eyes.
mindblown.
stop that meme.

Why should they. Just put up a piñata and they will be happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=vxpVYJj4Ebg