Have you taken the ultimate red pill yet?

Take pride on your mediterranian roots.

We the meds are not black nor white, we are a genuine race capable of everything.

Bin those pasty nordids, automated robots, full of autismo and with a bad smell.

Bin those dirty negroes, dumb as animals and with an even worst smell.

Come to the IMPERIO Med man!

MED MASTER RACE

WE

Love this meme. Any Anglo bros ever notice how Spanish Greek and Italians always say they're from the northern half? Because muzzies came and cucked your shit up for centuries. Ahhh history my favorite weapon.

WUZ

MEDS

>le redpill

Get the fuck out of here, you cringy faggot.

You're a kiddy fucking subhuman like your Eastern Euro companions.

I'll drink to that

pay debnts?

Brown hair brown eyes here, have brothers and other family with light hair, light eyes. There is absolutely nothing special about light featured phenotypes. If anything I've noticed a higher correlation of mental instability and emotional issues with them. People like Lauren Southern who fetishize nordic features make me feel sorry for them, and most of Sup Forums too.

What race am I

not med

Rome is gone get over it

We Rome now.

You must have us confused for Detroit.

poo

> murrican
Somebody asked for shitskin's opinion?

The Mediterraneans are pretty based and have a very long history of success. However, the rate of human achievement dramatically increased starting with the Industrial Revolution, so now Anglos and Aryans literally are the most important sub-races. They have discovered more and done more than any other race. Again, this is because humanity has exponentially advanced since the Industrial Revolution and England and America have been the major drivers of this advance. After England and America, one would have to say France and Germany. Then Russia. If you look at sustained contributions to humanity, then the Mediterraneans would be hard to beat. And no, I don't think the Persians or the Chinese are on the same level, though both civilizations were grand and deserve a lot of credit.

Brutal
>based Malta strikes

Ancient Greece
Roman Empire
Renaissance
Certainly the Mediterranean sub-race dominated long and important stretches in human history.

Stop making these threads you filthy spic.

>Mediterranean
>ethnicity

I fucking love the absurdly biased 'infographics' on Sup Forums. But with this one you can't quite tell if it's satire or supposedly serious.

It's a race or subrace depending which system of classification you're operating under. I'm partial to Huxley's system in which the Mediterraneans are a separate, distinct race.

This thread again.

Dinarid race>everyone else

I'm mediterranean and my pregnant wife is nordic
Will my child be good?