South Park is on to us

>last episode of season is out
>they know we memed a lunatic into the presidency
>they know we're trying to cause a world war just because it doesn't really matter or we perceive that as potentially funny
>when confronted with the fact they also offend people for no reason they reply at least what they do is actually funny (gerald broflowsky's scene)
>they condemn our disregard for massive amount of trouble/stress we're causing/going to cause to massive amounts of people for putting trump up there in an already militarized quasi-orwellian state, just because they were born with the wrong skin colour or in the wrong country, even though we're not really racists.

what's our reply to South Park, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

couch-tuner.ag/2016/12/south-park-season-20-episode-10-the-end-of-serialization-as-we-know-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's our reply?
That's fucking hilarious.

The idea of trolling the world to ww3 is positively hilarious. Fortunately for the world Trump has risen so we wont be doing that... Yet.

Nothing.

J U S T
U
S
T

>even though we're not really racists.

what did he mean by this?

That we know it's not funny, South Cucks. What we do is deathly serious.

>having the need to make a thread everytime South Park makes an episode

Fuck off faggot

the common assumption is that we're not going to do it through Russia (that was never gonna happen, the libtards wouldn't be so retarded, they would back off at the last minute), but through lunatic war on Iran and antagonization of China and China's interests)

Basically because we put a lunatic in the white house.

>reply to South Park
That the show should have been canceled after the 100th episode, and that they are jewish nigger-loving faggots

come on, we're not retarded.

at least the Sup Forums I'm asking this question
shut up if you don't get it

>we
Nigger, you're from Spainv2.0. Trump is what prevents WW3. Hillary was ready to bomb Iran or shoot down a Russian jet in Syria on Day 1.

How is the kid darker than both of them???

>Responding

Like anyone here gives a fuck past just watching sp

2.0 implies an improvement. I thought Portugal was like Spain Beta.

Adoption

they were talking to us
everybody loves attention, don't be retarded

oh i get it but your post demonstrates your complete lack of understanding of trumps victory and Sup Forums in general.
you reek of newfag

when I say "we" I mean Sup Forums, not the usa.
do try to keep up

> Hillary was ready to bomb Iran
pretty sure trump is really doing it. the china thing is truly dangerous for the world, though.

funny, i admit, but very dangerous

Literally my wife's son.

This season was such shit. If they keep agenda pushing and not even trying to be funny i'm just going to stop watching.

There was a lot of good episodes after 100. Around the time they started doing multi-part episodes it got kind of iffy and season 15 is probably around the time when it went really off the rails.

China going to war with the US would be financial suicide, we buy over 50% of their exports. And that's without even mentioning how much food and oil they have to import to function.

The writers lurk here, just like online "journalists" do, it's how they get their information on current "alt-right" stuff.

I wonder how many of their whiny sjw posts have been ignored as bait over the last few years?

If we wanted ww3 we would have memed hillary in, dipshit

MATT, TREY.... YOU BETRAYED MOTHER COLORADO

YOU ARE CALIFAGGOTS NOW

You better give me the source, leaf.

the pnly retard here is you. let this thread die.

fuck you, crypto-liberal

>Chav slag wife
>Cucked, raising negro child that is not his
>Droopy face full of sorrow

That's a grade A cuck

Oh and checked

Nevermind, found it.

Anyone got a working link to the episode and is so kind to share?

>We were trying to cause a world war

But we were against killary

Because she had it with a black guy

>
he's already antagonized more China than everything that happened since Nixon. And he's not even president yet. come on, you know what he's doing

couch-tuner.ag/2016/12/south-park-season-20-episode-10-the-end-of-serialization-as-we-know-it/
it really isn't worth watching though

Why is my fucking internet doing this? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

>t. Alberto Barbosa

>moor scared of gooks
top wew

And China's government isn't retarded. If they started a war with us, they'd be broke and starving within a month.

If the Communists, Muslims, faggots, and niggers wanted mercy, they should have thought of that, BEFORE they started systematically destroying Western Civilization with their bullshit.

Now they have two choices. They can either acknowledge that they took it way too far, lost, step aside and let a moderate (at least in comparison to some of his more fanatical supporters) right-wing Judeophile fix some of the mess they've made and avoid unleashing the wrath of an entire generation of young white men who have said enough is enough.

Or they can rise up and we will use the tyrannical system they created to carry out a campaign of extermination to the last man, woman, and faggot pronoun without the slightest hint of mercy or remorse.

Personally, part of me is hoping they opt for the latter so we can finally rid the Earth of these wastes of oxygen.

What was the source asian spic?

Anything that rustles China is A-okay for me. They've been acting like bosses these past few years, it's about time they go down a few notches.

Ryoujoku Guerilla Kari

Aim higher. Aren't we memeing for the Great Galactic War?

>He bought into the fear meme

Who watches South Park in this timeline? Is it 2001 over there?

>He still watches South Park

well, i think it's funny too. but they made a good point, one day we will be asking ourselves if it was worth it. the answer will depend on the consequences

Sup Forums is satire.

We are a board of peace.

Very similar to /po/ actually.

South park is for retards

how popular is Ghost really? i get the feeling he only has ~1000 live listeners but he claims 60,000. he only has like 9000 followers on twitter

i don't know what would happen. war is fucked up, nobody can predict them

chinese are around for longer than us and they never had to change their identity

>our

the pendulum swings back and forth. Why are they so concern if it swings right? it will inevitably swing left again. Its been like this since roman times.

uh oh

sure, i member

>tfw south park said something about something

honest who even watches it anymore

i don't know, any thinker can find good material there.
they figured us out, so that's something

>what's our reply to South Park, Sup Forums?

Go away, Trey Parker. We are not going to write your show for you. Ask your wife's black son to help you.

There's really only one thing to tell South Park

>south park
the only episode worth watching is the wow parody

Who cares anymore. Let's go to war with China, let's nuke everything into radioactive dust. Let it all burn

>at least the Sup Forums I'm asking this question
>shut up if you don't get it

>>they know we memed a lunatic into the presidency

If you actually believe this then you're not so enlightened as you think.

He's only ironically a madman.

this

>Basically because we put a lunatic in the white house.

YOU KEEP SAYING THAT WORD

I DONT THINK YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS

OR YOU DO KNOW AND YOU ARE CONCERN TROLLING

IF YOU THINK HE'S A LUNATIC, ITS BECAUSE HE WANTS YOU TO THINK THAT.

HE IS UNIRONICALLY 10 STEPS AHEAD OF EVERYONE

>we
>our

kys

I come to Sup Forums for the bantz
If CTR and leftypol and the MSM and whatever else would fuck off and get off our peaceful Mongolian basket weaving forum we could get back to calling traps mentally ill and reeeeing at that psychotic cunt Merkel

>TROLLING
i view him as a troll. the best one at that.
hitler was also enlightened. hence, a lunatic. look how the fuck that story ended.

Why are Matt and Trey such a couple of cucks?

So the member berries plot just fizzled out and Garrison ended up being a hero?

This season was pretty hilarious but they never really found their footing.

We should just fuck them all to death

ehh yeah 1-2k is where i'd put it considering he gets more than 100 callers at the time. lots of people watch ghost religiously, especially RG

Best fucking season, funniest part is that trolling got into us so hard there are faggots browsing and posting on Sup Forums unironically, truly believing what they say.

The name of that last episode was "The End of Serialization as We Know It"
I think they figured out that the story got away from them.

Thank you!

yeah, like memberberries part and shit lmao. i think trump winning really screwed them over

Why are you even here? There's a comfy spot for you back at Reddit

Trey knows women aren't funny, but he does think they're smart.

>what did he mean by this?

because we selectively are racists, you cant really compare a hood nigger with a white-rich neighborhood nigger. We know the difference and aren't afraid to say it, unlike all the libtards who take safe spaces as a real deal.

>The idea of trolling the world to ww3
This boards memes SAVED the world from ww3.
Once again, the Hillary camp is engaged in extreme projection.

Pretty disappointed in Parker and Stone if true desu.

just watch it on official south park website, all seasons are there for free. southpark.cc.com

You made it too obvious Jew. Now we just sage all your social engineering bullshit and take the two minutes of entertainment you provide every hour to stream in our own echo chambers. Thanks for three good episodes in twenty years and Team America and Merry fucking Christmas.

i like freedom

pretty much everyone lurkin Sup Forums can be considered a retard, retard.

though I want to believe trump is the ultimate troll, it just seems he's just really retarded to actually run the most powerful government on earth.

Yeah, sorry for all the innocent middle eastern civilian lives we've saved by electing an isolationist instead of an emperor

Sorry for making sure corporations know they have a debt to America, and that it's repaid by hiring poor and middle class Americans at decent wages that can support a family.

OUR BAD

Just don't watch the jew-show. It's not worth our energy.

But a community organizer from Chicago (shittiest communities in the western world) with two years of experience taking money from lobbyists in the senate can run it just great!

Go get your trowel and mortar you fuck.

hillary was crazy, but she was a loser just like obama. putin would bully her. probably rape her during a visit, and she wouldn't be able to do anything, just make a bad face with putin around

no war with russia, that was a way to get our guy in.

who gives a fuck about middle eastern civilian lives, as far I know everyone keeps bombing the shit out of them with no end on sight.

People tend to forget that corporations don't really give a shit about anyone other than their top investors, that's why they got the fuck out of US in the first place, why pay your workers a little more when you can exploit kids on asia for about 1/8 the costs.

His phone lines were consistently clogged up until August, they seem to have tapered off however.

I think his shilling his dumb merchandise, the loss of Skype calls, the general decline in the quality of Radio Graffiti, and changing his logo to that cartoonish crap kinda pissed off a lot fans and they stopped listening.

Switch the danish guy with a jew and it becomes real life

>But a community organizer from Chicago (shittiest communities in the western world) with two years of experience taking money from lobbyists in the senate can run it just great!

so far he has, nothing has absolutely changed since fucking ever, America is still and will be the most powerful government regardless of who is in charge, its just the way they do things, while I prefer a troll than another jew sex-slave in the power, it doesn't mean everything trump does its instantaneously ok

>it just seems he's just really retarded to actually run the most powerful government on earth.

Do you even have a single piece of evidence to back that up?

The guy won an election that no-one thought he could do, UNDER BUDGET and saying things ANY other candidate could never get away with saying.

It takes an almost unbelievable amount of cognitive dissonance and willful ignorance to deny that Trump is a genius at what he does.

>watching south park past the age of 12

Look at me.

We're funny now.

>it doesn't mean everything trump does its instantaneously ok
Yes it does. This is class warfare and Trump is /ourguy/

I assume everything is 9D chess

Fpbp. We absolutely do nothing.