youtube.com/watch?v=fIKhr158cD4
youtube.com/watch?v=ikIFpxQcqts
youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BC6ywY58RPY
nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president
youtube.com/watch?v=v3En581L4zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's it

I'm done with Donald "Drumpfster Fire" Trump.

I am now a #CruzMissile and I will be casting my ballot for a principled conservative on November 8th.

did we go back in time?

>implying jeez oh man isn't better

Drumpf is finished!
PRAISE MOLOCH!

DRUMPF BTFO

#ImWithHer

I used to be a trump supporter, but I can't support a sexual assaulter. We can't let this man control of the nuclear codes!

The russian hacking program must be malfunctioning. Perhaps someone screwed with the toasters internal clock.

But in all seriousness we cannot let this man get his hands on the delegates

I kind of miss these threads.

Cruz will get those delegates

Senator Ted Cruz is the only Republican candidate who beats Hillary Clinton in the polls. Donald Trump will be a disaster for the Republic party.

JEB 2016

slow and steady wins the race

Literally Hitler.

His campaign manager is hoping on the Trump Train and taking the delegates with her

Hey she won the popular vote by about that much. Looks like the state models need some work though.

those dumpfkins think he can win, lol

boy will they be crying salty tears come november

DRUMPFKINS

B T F O
T
F
O

Wtf i am now a #Hillaryartillery

Carson will win

>republican house
>republican senate
>up to 4 republican judges on supreme court
yeah i'm sure trump's first official act will be to bend over and abolish the nearly 2.5 century old thing that's in the constitution

we're really in for it now

ITT: Drumpf tards getting btfo!

Don't worry guys, Hillary will be president any moment now, we need to keep donating to Jill Stein for the recount! jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

FUKING GORE YOU WEAK COMMUNIST ASS BITCH!! NOW GET THE FUCK BACK IN THERE A ND BEAT BUSH! MY MID-TERM DEPENDS ON YOU ASSHOLE!

I knew CRT was operating in some real third world shitholes, but I didn't realize their internet was this slow

Bernie's still taking donations too!

No shit I just capped this.

Integration was a mistake.

Oh my god you guys did you hear Trump is running for president? That fool, what is he thinking?

I mean, his hair... And his eyes.. And that face... That body... God emperor....

AND IN THE END

IT DIDN'T EVEN MATTER

THIS IS OUR YEAR, BREAK THE GLASS CEILING, DRUMPF TARD BTFO!!!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I knew he was on the cover twice but I haven't seen the meltdown covers, and holy shit it's real.

Watch Glenn Beck BTFO Trump forever! Hahaha Cruz will be the next President for sure!

youtube.com/watch?v=fIKhr158cD4

DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH!
SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums: MADAME PRESIDENT

wow
just wow
drumpf utterly and completely BTFO
oh the sweet tears of Sup Forums on November 08
say it with me
MADAME
PRESIDENT

Uh-oh guys, last minute development!

This CIA guy's going to utterly BTFO Drumpf forever! Hahaha Drumpftards, he will split the vote and eliminate any chance that Drumpf had!

DRUMPF UTTERLY BTFO, HOW WILL HE RECOVER?

Fucking Ivan drinking on the job again.

how will drumpf ever recover?

This latest drop in the polls is going to be the end of Drumpf you racists.

hahahah i know its pretty much guaranteed texas will flip
he needed north carolina and ohio just to have a shot, and he cant even hold texas
even kansas is becoming competitive

>looks at flag
Fuck off Kasich

Hey guys, can you go
back to your own timeline?

Thanks!

I'm sorry, but did the Bernie Sanders already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only June. Does not having the lead in June count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Bernie Sanders is still campaigning right now and he has been the Senator in Vermont for how many years now? Hes campaigning one of the worst candidates in the USA who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of being a women. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Sanders is one of the best candidates in the USA, he went 3-1 this may and would of won in April if Hillary didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Sanders wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just said something raciest and bigoted, just like Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Sanders topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

UTAH FOR MCMUFFIN

Hillary is gonna win in a landslide! Trump was doomed from the start!

Haha, those DRUMF racists are really finished now, based Gary's going to split the conservative vote!

youtube.com/watch?v=ikIFpxQcqts

Pfft, She's Got This, 99% of all women, ESPECIALLY white women, are guaranteed to vote for Hillary! You Sup Forums racists are really BTFO now!

> remember
> I'm in a dream
> wake yourself up user

Can't believe I actually thought he would be competitive there he ended getting less than Hillary.

How will you racists ever recover from THIS?

DRUMPF! UTTERLY FINISHED, it's 2016!

youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

Can you guys stop doing these threads? I keep thinking i woke up in the wrong timeline.

It's over Drumpfkin, get over it. Your salty tears will be delicious november 9th.

You're just mad that DRUMPF is finished in 2016!

Seriously though Bernie's going to cream Hillary at the convention, she doesn't stand a chance!

How will those stormweenies ever recover?

They're going to kill themselves!!!

>yfw

say what you want about evangelicals and mormons, but there aint no traitors, and they know a traitor when they see one.

youtube.com/watch?v=BC6ywY58RPY
Dont worry friendo you woke up in the right one
Although I cant even stand watching John Oliver in a video showing him wrong. He is insufferable and humorless.

Where do I find this?

CTR shut off your damn bots. You lost

pfft posting your bait in here

we all know she's going to win

margin of error, hahaha! drumpf btfo!

>Georgia
>South Carolina
>any degree of blue
The person who made this map is a special kind of fucking stupid, aren't they?

LOOOOL. FUCKING DRUMPF DOESN'T HAVE A CHANCE.

Trump is gonna make me rich lol. Safest investment of my entire life.

Have a look yourself Serbanon

>mfw Texas goes blue

Wow those bookies are going to have a hard time paying out all the Hillary bets.

EASY money!

Former Trump supporter here! Im a verified oldfag with over 9000 (get the reference? Haha) internets but its time we wake up and realize we cant let this man have coO̴̼̩ͅNṰ̢͔̻R̮̗O̩L̞̳̤͕ O̻͙̱F̠̜̠̠͓ ̧̦T́H͚̪̮͍͕͝E̜̝͕̠̖̺̯ ̪̤̕ṈU̡̻͕̣̮C̷̬̪̺͎͔L̺͙̗̬E͚̠͡Á̫̠R҉̹ͅͅ ͙͔̘̲̘̟C̛͔̜̣O͈̟̼̰̪̳͚D͙̯̩̤̗̤̗E̘̜S̮̰̜͉͉̙͍͟

I GOT YOU BABE

whew i'm with her now

how can trump ever recover?

DELETE THIS ALL. TRUMP WILL WIN. HE WILL WIN TEXAS AND FLORIDA. DELET DELET DELET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I agree anonymous poster!

LANDSLIDE INCOMING.

M
A
D
A
M

P R E S I D E N T

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Probably my favorite part of the election

guys
guys
guys
ITS HER turn cmon lets dumb frumpuf and join the winning side!!!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Drumpf can never win, we'll see on November 9th!

That's just what the polls trended in October.

DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF HAHAHAHAH DRUMPF HEHEHEHEHE DRUMPF DRUMPFKINZZZ, DRUNK DRUMPF DRUMPKINS SEE YOU ON NOVEMBER 9TH DROMPTHKINGS, HES FINISHED

DRUMBF BTFO
HE
CANT
COME
BACK
FROM
THIS

LMAO THE EMAILS DONT EVEN MATTER DRUMPFKINZZZZZZZZZ

DRUMPF is finished, and he is taking our party with him. If he was a man of honor he would drop out and try to save principled concervatives down the ballot. Thanks to you drumpfkins dems will get senate and the house, republican party is finished, we will never win an election again. This was supposed to be the year of our comeback with a hispanix president, but we will get one party communist state instead.

nice thread guys

Why don't we go back in time more often?

Deal with it Drumpftards.

>All this drumpf denial
the first stage of grief. Hillary is going to win and there's nothing you can do about it.

i never had the heart to concern troll during the election but now OH BOY

I would rather vote for a Canadian than donald Trump

Why wouldn't we nominated Rubio? He would CRUSH HER. We are going to lose the election because of racists.

It's over Drumpfkins. Not even your meme magic can save you now!

>

BUT IN THE END
I'M SITTING IN THE WHITE HOUSE

Drumpf is going to lose Florida. It's over.
Whose else ready for #PantSuitNation?

DRUMPF is finished, and he is taking our party with him. If he was a man of honor he would drop out and try to save principled concervatives down the ballot. Thanks to you drumpfkins dems will get senate and the house, republican party is finished, we will never win an election again. This was supposed to be the year of our comeback with a hispanix president, but we will get one party communist state instead.

The meme magic we generated during the election was so intense that we are perceiving echoes

You know guys I'm really starting to think Jeb could start a surge

please stop reminding me that I never bought this edition

What's better than a two party system?
One party social democratic one.

I wonder whatever happened to those screenshot compilations of trump posts

^^^ this

This is going to be a complete blowout in congress, too. Supermajority in both houses for democrats. Republicans have destroyed their party and are going to be a small, regional southern party forever.